Going to the bathroom every hour

>Going to the bathroom every hour
>cant hold it
>go to doc
>my bladder is small and the walls are thick and wont expand
>have to get a urostomy soon and a urine bag to carry around and empty several times a day

Will I ever be more than a laughingstock in fitness circles? I wont ever be able to take my shirt off again without looking beta af

wow good luck breh

You already know you're fucked

>Needing a bag of piss hooked to your abdomen 24/7
I'm sorry user, truly sorry. I pray you already have a girlfriend, and one who loves you enough to overlook this.

>Needing a bag of piss hooked to your abdomen 24/7

Honestly man if you get jacked or at least in decent shape, people worth being around won't mind and neither will a girl worth having.

I mean, being in shape will make it easier for the girl part, but if you're not an autist people will treat you pretty normally.

I'd rather have to pee every 30 minutes

Yeah what the fuck man? Just stay near a toilet, maybe get an apartment with two bathrooms just in case.

Man that sucks dude.

>not just wearing a diaper.

what the fuck is wrong with peeing once an hour

Something very slightly related happened to me a few years ago, had to walk around with a piss bag for six months.
It's not that bad, honestly, you just have to be super careful not to accidentally pull the sutures out, that will fucking hurt.

Some people will mock you and there's nothing you can do about it, but most will either ignore it or think it's pretty neat.

This might blow your mind user, but it's pretty common for people to have a world of problems that they'll hide from you, all the while you think highly of them.

Let that sink in

>Most people will think your piss bag is "neat"

Have you always been like this?
Or is this recent?
If its recent that doc might be a quack.

can you still pee out your penis once the bag is in? or is it the piss bag for life?
also my advice is to dont let it control you and inhibit you. do everything you used to do and lift with caution and be mindful of it.

Taking off your shirt and giving zero fucks about your urostomy bag is alpha af

stop being a sad cunt

>going to the bathroom every hour
>go to doc
>he does bloodwork
>finds nothing
>tells me to just deal with it

Yeah this is puzzling. When I'm loading up on water before a run I sometimes peak at having to go every fifteen minutes.

Dude I used to piss all the time too, u just have to start doing kegels. Swear to god. Don't get the surgery user

if u get a urostomy bag dont get a clear ones, nobody wants to see your piss.

This.

Get a second opinion bro, sometimes Jewish doctors just want to make some extra shekels.

You should try being pregnant

>DYEL
>That shit belt and pants
>Piss bag
kek

>hit it off with a girl
>she's having a great time
>catch her staring at you with the sexiest look in her eyes you've ever seen from a girl
>take her home
>start making out
>she_wants_it.png
>peel each others' clothes off
>you catch her glancing at your half-full piss bag
>she's so into you that she keeps going despite the oddity
>tfw you watch the blissful look in her eyes slowly fade to disgust as your piss bag slaps against her stomach

ow that hurts bra

and that's actually a shit bag

Just use a piss jug instead.

Yeah the fuck? I drink a ridiculous amount of coffee, and a fuck ton of water. I piss constantly.

>think it's pretty neat
Thats called being polite

Stop fucking lying to him he is a grown ass man

Make a pinhole perforation to release your musk so that everywhere you go becomes your territory.

I don't think that'd help.

>this
But seriously bros get a second opinion personally I don't think going to the bathroom every hour constitutes a clinical symptom but eh what do I know