Is there anyway to look better than your counter part no-glasses man compared to a person wearing glasses...

Is there anyway to look better than your counter part no-glasses man compared to a person wearing glasses? I feel like anyone who's fit is 2nd in line when compared to some who's fit without glasses. Thoughts?

Glasses are for fags who workout at the library

What does that even mean

I feel the same way, I'm considering contacts cause no matter what my glasses make me feel like I look nerdy

contacts
problem solved

No lean man alive looks better with glasses than without. Glasses make you more child-like and less threatening. Great for women not ideal for men.

They also distract from your more masculine features like the brow ridge/midface. Men's faces are more attractive with sharp lines and edges. This is why men look better ultra lean than women do

Just experiment with contacts see if you like it. Try hubble great service

What did he mean by this?

Stop buying video games for a couple months and get eye surgery.

>tfw friends and coworkers call you Clark Kent when you wear your glasses

I take it as a compliment

My girlfriend likes when I wear my glasses

Become more masculine.

When I was fat and out of shape I liked having glasses but now that I've gotten so much more fit I'm starting to consider ditching them. Sometimes when I'm shaving or something I'll catch a good angle in the mirror and just think "damn" and then get distracted feeling up my jawline and cheekbones..

In very general terms, no. Glasses suggest bad eyesight and its indicative of not being genetically healthy. So anyone wearing glasses is being perceived as worse than if they were not wearing them.
The only exception would be that your eye area and nose are shaped in a way that are so ugly, glasses would obscure them. There are other aspects that have an influence as well. Round shaped frames for instance make the wearer appear modest, humble and educated, but this perception is culturally determined. If you look good with glasses, you look better without them.

For improving your appearance, to have women be attracted to you on a primal level, lose the glasses.

t. bad eyesight, have been wearing contact lenses for 13 years. If I could not wear them anymore, Lasik would be the first thing Id do.

It's all subjective man

Is that David Prowse?

When you're the original Darth Vader you can wear whatever the fuck you want

exactly, proves my point. Its David Prowse who played Julian in A Clockwork Orange and Darth Vater. In Kubrick's film he appeared humble, modest, caring DESPITE being jacked. Guess what causes him to be perceived like that. Pro tip: its not the polo shirt
Here's him without glasses

I hate to admit it but glasses on men are the absolute biggest turn-off for me. Even a 10/10 guy becomes completely unattractive to me if he wears glasses. I don't know why I'm so repulsed by it, I don't have anything against them, it's just how it is

nobody cares homo

I explained it above you nigger

At the end of the day women are attracted to men who give them a sense of security. While being jacked will often times give you that aura, having glasses will actually go that extra mile for you. Think of it as a double threat to your appeal to women. You would be surprised how many women find g;asses attractive. Just make sure you get a pair that suites your face shape and looks modern

I dont want to delve into this too much, but there are different kinds of "being attracted to someone". On their periods, women have shown to be substiantially more attracted by masculine, intimidating looking guys while during the times they cannot be pregnant, a more amicable, less threatening face is preferred. Guys with a pleasant, welcoming face are perceived as more loyal, less abusive, more inclined to avoid conflict. Thats the longterm-boyfriend appeal. Broad hunky guys with hunter eyes, big skulls and wide shoulders may be intimidating and not well-suited for long-term relationships, but get women wet on a primal level. At the end of the day its just about producing the best offspring and masculine guys are more likely to father healthy children. Now does that mean less masculine guys are always ugly or women are just settling? Of course not, im speaking in very broad terms here. But there are certain undeniable tendencies or patterns that surface when you look closely.

pic related, will more likely cheat on the girl. She subconsciously knows this, but gets her wet regardless

Dan is so fucking ugly. He's got that lump on the side of his head that is growing. What the fuck is that all about?

Although male masculinity is associated with health benefits, it is also associated with negative personality traits and behaviors. For example, high-testosterone men are less likely to marry, more likely to divorce and have more marital problems than lower testosterone men (Booth & Dabbs, 1993).
Men with higher testosterone are also less likely to feel a need to respond to infant cries than men with lower testosterone (Fleming, Corter, Stallings & Steiner, 2002). Masculine male faces are also ascribed antisocial traits, such as low warmth, low emotionality, dishonesty, low cooperativeness and poor quality as a parent (Boothroyd, Jones, Burt & Perrett, 2007; Perrett et al., 1998). Masculine men are also perceived to have more interest in short-term than in long-term relationships (Kruger, 2006), and masculine men have more short-term, but not long-term, partners than feminine men do (Rhodes, Simmons & Peters, 2005).
Attraction to masculinity is a function of the tradeoffs between the benefits of greater genetic health and the costs of lower investment in relationships and children (Fink & Penton-Voak, 2002; Gangestad & Simpson, 2000; Little, Jones, Penton-Voak, Burt & Perrett, 2002).
Factors that affect the relative importance of these costs and benefits affect this tradeoff. For example, the benefits of genetic health for offspring can only be attained when women are able to conceive and preferences for masculine traits are accordingly greater when conception risk is high (for reviews, see Fink & Penton-Voak, 2002; Gangestad & Simpson, 2000; Gangestad & Thornhill, 2008; Jones et al., 2008). Additionally, the paternal investment costs associated with partnering with a masculine man are less important in short-term relationships than in long-term relationships. Accordingly, women prefer more masculine men for short-term than for long-term relationships (Burt et al., 2007; Little et al., 2002; Little, Cohen, Jones & Belsky, 2007

glasses are fine faggot

just dont be ugly and have a frame that suits your face

It is easily fixed with lasik. I just got it a month ago and can't believe it. I was almost legally blind without glasses, and now I can see perfectly after a few weeks of healing.

If you are in your 20s go for a consultation first thing Monday. Glasses are cucklenses now and a completely fixable problem.

>t. virgin scientists

was 1,5 years in relationships with two really cute girls, fucked 4 girls since I broke up with the last one end of february. Keep coping buddy boyo