Fasting cravings thread

Fasting cravings thread
post what you're craving

>this cheap dirty shit

>fasting
So which magical sky wizard are you praying to tonight, OP?

Those dirty shits are my fucking jam.

>you have to be religious to fast
>not knowing all the benefits of a fast

Wow you are so cool and edgy user

hot cheetos. fuk me

There's something about them that actually makes them better than real pizza.

It's amazing how retarded people like you are. Fasting is one of the most utilized tools of serious lifters/athletes. But yeah buddy, show everyone how superior you are for being an atheist.

It's obviously the fact that they're PARTY PIZZAS not just regular pizzas.

I used to eat two of them regularly. Could probably eat like 6 if I wanted to. Fuck.

I feel that feel, I ate one or two of them a day in highschool over the summer. Don't fall into your urges though.

I curbed my urge today with a tortilla pizza. Like 380 calories. I'm not fasting, I'm only in here because I love those nasty little pizzas.

Bagel bites. Two of them placed on top of each other like a pizza bagel sandwich. I would tear someones heart out to eat one right now. Always bulk clean guys. Always.

I never liked these. They taste bizarre. I don't know if it's the "crust," the "cheese," or the "sauce," but something is off about them. I'd rather have a little caesar's hot and shitty "100% guaranteed soup shit tomorrow" pizza than one of these.

The pizza rolls they make are pretty good though.

i thought i was the only one who eats those nasty motherfuckers
i dont have an oven anymore (college) but when i was in high school i used to eat one of those like twice a week

Yeah bro you were the only person who was eating a pizza that's been mass produced and stocked in every chain grocery store for the past 20+ years.

>takes everything literally
This the face of autism.

I'm a Dominos greasy shits™ man myself

Oh literal user

>being this butthurt

Neck yourself you imbecile

Fuck fasting. This is a Party Pizza Thread.

I'm a skinny 5'7 160 lb faggola looking to gain 175 lbs. Would these be good for bulking? I can eat like 5 a day no problem.

I'm trying to be 175 lbs sorry

dump a tin of tuna / a bunch of cooked meat on top and some cheese and yes. ultra bulk.

>skinny 5'7 160 lb

160lb isn't skinny at 5'7"

You're either fat or incredibly jacked.

I'm skinny-fat at best

>pic related

Sorry, you're the wrong skin colour for this website

You either have a giant fat black ass or your scale is broken.

whites only

Your scale might be broken.

Lol mad whitebois?

I have a fat ass yes. My girlfriend won't stop playing with it, it's pisses me off. Weirdly enough I had no ass then after my first bulk I grew a huge one over night.

No homo tho

>My girlfriend won't stop playing with it

Iktf. I'm a white guy and my gf is always slapping my ass and telling me how cute my butt is.
Pisses me off sonetimes.

Yeah I've trying my hardest to get rid of it. I know cardio might do the trick but I don't wanna kill my bulking gains.

What's up with your skin ? It is supposed to be white

And you're supposed to be Veeky Forums, but I'm sure you're just another fat pasty mouthbreathing incel NEET.

>pic related, it's pretty much anyone else that spews the "Le muh superior race" bullshit. Lol 90% of you faggots can't even get laid to procreate, so much for your race. Fuck off.

I like to customize the shit out of my party pizza with whatever I have available.
It's usually covered in red chili flakes, basil, oregano, mushrooms, and an extra layer of cheese.

>triggeredblackman.jpg

I'm considering trying fasting. My daily intake goal is 1500 and by the time din din rolls around I always have like 300 calories left. Any tips on fasting literally all day so I can hit my daily goal?

That Jalepeno bacon burger from Burger King. I've only had it a couple times but I get cravings for that shit like once a month

Just drink a lot of water, being busy makes it easy as fuck. You won't even notice.