Hating Stories Thread

Fuck all the mirin stories, time to fuel up, times people have been haters towards you.

>Was age 16 training for football.
>Doing heavy overhead presses with 70lb dumbbells.
>Form wasn't perfect while squeezing out final reps I admit.
>Legit 28 year old 5'4" chubby guy wearing a Broscience tank top to show off his jiggly arms walks up to my spotter.
>Whispers something and then leaves.
>He told my spotter I was ego lifting and to reduce the weight I was doing and keep my back more straight.
>Get pissed off as I notice the manlet shaking his head.
>I later look over to other side of gym and he's doing 25lb Arnold presses.
>He has his bro take pics of him doing Zyzz pose.
>Spotter convinces me to ignore him.

does anyone swear by arnold presses? I used to do them but couldn't really increase in weight as easily compared to regular shoulder press.

My powerlifter friend told me that he was benching with bands today and some 60-something year old lady asked him why and he explained what they were for and she said "well I think you're an idiot"

I wonder what her total is

My fat, sickly lazy friend who hates himself and has a crushed self-image once asked me with a resenting tone why I exercise so much when life is all pointless?

I started laughing hystericall. Not really hate I guess, but. Close.

shit like reasonable fit people, clearly doing it for at least a year++ who bring friends

do same workouts, spot eachother, meme push ups & sits ups all over the gym floor basically taking up all the equipment. no shame.

like, unless you're competing or going for orm why the Fuck you in here having spots for DB bench or flyes etc. your fucking workout should be just that. YOUR workout. you need your fucking hand held for your day in day out routine pussy ass bitches? this what you striving to be? the next fucking moron who collapses under a bar?

yeah, push yourself. have fun. but if you're day in day out training in a group you ain't doing shit and it shows

lifting and nihilism go hand in hand. life means nothing so let's go pick up stuff and put it down for two hours in order to simulate the sense of purpose real humans would have had from their lives as farmers and hunters.

not a hate story, but I really hated that guy so
>there was this one guy in my class at middle school
>he had early grow spurt so while everyone was like 5 foot he was like 5'6 or 5'7 (not sure, but basicly - he was a giant compared to everyone) and fat
>whenever some kid pissed him off or said some shit to him he would beat him up
>a bit later he resigned to other school for some reason
>years later
>saw him and walked past him few months ago in shop ( were both 19 now)
>I grew a lot, im 6'1 now and have noticeable gains
>he was like 5'9 and not fat anymore, also muscular - clearly compensating for his height, trying to gain back his big guy status
feelsgoodman, i hope he recognised me

So you're saying he went from being a fatso to in shape but he sucks somehow.

Okay.

Boi this is the opposite of a hater story. Sounds like you're the hater in this case

>this guy was bigger than me
>he was alpha af
>i still cower in fear when i see him
>at least im taller now
>he probably doesnt even remember me
>i should post this on Veeky Forums

he's a manlet. what's worse than manletism?

I legitimately think you have autism.

> mfw I'm not even meming

This story sounds familiar. Very familiar.

Think about it.
>gains gods see potential alpha
>give him the power of gains as a child to test him
>he turns into a bully and fails the test
>gains gods curse him with manletism to keep him from ever becoming truly alpha

Friendly reminder that these are the kind of people who make fun of anons for being shorter than them.

You sound extremely pathetic, honestly

I'm not that guy I just don't like manlets. It's an immoral lifestyle choice I can't condone.

Hmmm... Was this purposeful?

You sound like a mad short guy. Did you intentionally missed the part where I mentioned that i'm also ripped now?

he sucks, because he used his size to bully others and now he's just a manlet that no one would be intimidated by

kek, but no. Guy you linked is 6'0, my guy is way shorter than that

It's almost a day old but considering you could be him samefagging, who knows?

What kind of sad lolcow would waste that much effort on a mediocre story?

>i'm also ripped now?

Why do people go on the internet and tell lies

Obviously people would still be intimidated by him if he's got massive muscles. I know a guy who's 5'6" and bulging with muscles and he's a notorious paramilitary and gets respect.

>Did you intentionally missed the part where I mentioned that i'm also ripped now?

Lol, I couldn't care less what you look like, you sound like a dip shit, everyone here thinks you're an idiot... Keep using memes to try to save this one.

manlet detected deploying short joke.
target is too low to ground to deploy short joke safely, returning to base

Maybe, but I could never see that particular guy as intimidating again.

sorry if I hurt your feelings little fella, I dont even hate short guys or create these manlet threads, it's just that this guy used to bully those smaller than him, so it's nice to know that now gets to taste what it's like to be small

>being this insecure

No it doesn't you retard. Nihilism=Least amount of effort towards life.

>hating stories thread
>instantly turns into manlet hate thread
When will they learn

why do I have to be a nihilist your way if nothing matters? if nothing matters i can do whatever the fuck I want.

> dub dubs

I kek'd

never change /fit

>been going to the same gym for a few years
>there's this mid 30s guy, scoffs at anyone doing any exercise
>spends more time walking around telling people what to do than lifting
>has no gains
>constantly brags about being a PT
>stops me during my squats
>tells me i'm going too low, and drags a bench over and tells me to touch the bench at the bottom of my squat
>tell him I'm doing highbar squats not box squats
>starts telling me i'm going to hurt myself
>put my headphones back in and get back into it
>he tries to interrupt me a few more times
>i tell him to leave me alone
>i just ignore him
>gets full on fucking mad

fast forward a month or two

>qt i used to go to high school with asks me for some tips on squats
>captain PT bothers her every-time he sees her
>I show her some stretches and film her squat to show her (among other reasons)
>He comes over and tells her i don't know what i'm talking about
>and that i'm going to hurt her with my shitty advice
>she says "He's stronger than you, so he must be doing something right"
>captain PT flips the fuck out
>guy on the desk asks him to leave until he calms down
>can see him punching his car through the front door

not so much hating as i think the guy is autistic and has anger issues

KEK
>He is stronger than you
This should be in a mirin thread

Righteous mang, sounds like that qt might be a future investment too.
When he flipped out though, didn't you lose your temper too?

>tells me i'm going too low, and drags a bench over and tells me to touch the bench at the bottom of my squat
That woulda pissed me the fuck off at that point because now hes completely disrupting the workout.

there's similiar guy in the gym I used to go, he's dyel yet constantly gives everyone unasked advices. I was doing bp one, he came up to me telling that I shouldnt bp that much (i was doing 90kg for reps) and then started telling me about his back injury and what medicine does he take, even though I didn't even asked him anything or showed any interest

What gym?

She is best friends with somebody i used to date
that's not a definite no though

No i don't really have a temper, I tend to just stare at people like they're retarded when they get angry, usually doesn't help the situation.

Fucking untermensch.

You make your own meaning when the world doesn't give you one you silly sausage

>autistic person gives you sincere advice
>get mad

To be fair you could've been going too low for your level of mobility resulting in your hams pulling your ass under you instead of behind you, which would make him right because you could hurt your lower back doing that

He was a kid you fucking autist

hahaha based old lady

i'm 5'7 and I know what you mean bro, there are alot of insecure short guys and i've met them

>manlet
>choice

>what is humor

I like the scott press way better.