Cbt

Current body thread

Summer bulk edition

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/?st=izoda15o&sh=01755b7b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh god what the fuck is that thing

6'0 164 2.5 years
>not hitting chest every day twice a day
>making it

Pick one

he doesnt look that bad you fragile looking faggot

Dont lie to the poor kid baka

You seem like you should weight a lot more from looking at your height and upper body. Then I saw your tiny chicken legs. Do some fucking squats man, jesus.

You need to do more chest, shoulders, abs, and traps. Other than that looking good.

5'9 185lbs. I don't know how I weigh this much

You have baby penises for legs

But then how am I gonna fit into my skinny jeans :^l

5'9 143
Been lifting for about 4 months now.

Definitely have increased my weight gains but aesthetically not so much. Probably because of my shit college food diet.

Ignore crop

next summer for sure tho bro!

Shit man is it weird If I recognize your body, ps did you change your hair

Mirin bro post those rhic legs too no homo
Never know till you try bro! you might have the genes for some insane strength like iilya (spelt wrong?) look him up he looks dyel but world record olympic lifter.

>tfw everyone always makes fun of people's small legs
Legs used to be my strong point until I fucked up my right knee last fall, and after cutting for summer, I now have no leg muscle.
Feels bad man.

am I otter yet?

kek

Take off your shirt, how else would we know? One of the more defining parts about 'otter mode' is abs.

As a skelly what would happen if i just lift weights but NOT eat more?

It would be extremely painful

>reddit shower curtain
>that hair
>shirt on
Did you mean to post that on Veeky Forums

No unflexed abs just yet. I don't think I want to diet anymore though, because I'm already manlet enough

You'd gain muscle at a very slow rate, and maybe after two years end up somewhat near otter mode.
Just bulk, it's easier. Don't go over 18% BF though, that's for anti-socials.

You get really slow results.

I've cum in my gf like almost everyday 3-4 times a day for 3+ months and she still has not gotten pregnant

why

Otter mode is like the male equivalent of cardio bunnies
Just get on a treadmill and stop eating

Or start bulking like a real man

Bulk & get yuge or cut and get absolutely shredded?

Honestly maintain. Any more cutting would probably be a pain in the ass and it's summer soon so don't ruin your work with a bulk. You made it brah, cash in with spring break poon

No
Back to bjj
Veeky Forums is judo territory.
>Clean you mirror
Still haven't done it since last thread.

your boys aint swimmin' nigga

The pill
Or she's a dude

If you're posting here probably the latter

Because i suck the cum out here and spit it into my pre workout shake.

this fella as gay as the day is long

you look awesome but still I vote BULK

fucking children manage to soak the entire bathroom everytime they brush their teeth

judo class is 9am tomorrow then BJJ at 10. Probably at least. Coach won't be there so it may just be a free for all.

I suck at Judo, and BJJ, but much more at Judo.

But what if you eat a lot more than you are supposed to while bulking? Like let's say you eat 700 above TDEE everyday. Would you get stronger, or would you just be fatter?

you would end up like the majority of perma-bulkers on Veeky Forums. fat as hell and strong as hell, but with zero asthetic.
>and still tfw no gf

You have fucking kids?
Oh fuck, I really am gonna be here forever

I'm 59kg now, been lifting for 2 months but my lifts are still pretty weak, i can only bench 11.25KG, barbell row 6.25KG and deadlift 15KG.

What should i do? I'm pretty sure I'm eating above my TDEE.

If i get fat, how long would it take to cut to you know... Look not fat? To cut do i basically eat 500 less than TDEE and take more protein?

what program are you doing?

when i took Veeky Forumss advice and got off my brosplit for ivysaurs 4-4-8 (with accessories), my lifts literally doubled in about 2 months. the rate of increase was ridiculous.

i have been lifting for a few years on and off and didnt consider myself a 'beginner', but this proved me wrong.

eat at a big surplus and do ivysaurs (pic related) or SS is my only advice. remember that lifting weight burns kcal too.

literally, thankyou Veeky Forums im so fucking stoked. i am 10kg away from 5 reps 1/2/3/4 for the first time because i ditched that fucking brosplit.

to answer your question...
who gives a shit about fat, just bulk big and bulk clean. dont eat crap. eat brown rice and shitloads of protein. skim milk. eggs. enough vegetables to shit twice a day. yes you will gain fat. at 59kg you will not gain enough fat to be 'fat'. you will gain, and if i was benching 11kg thats all i would worry about.

fat is the least of your concerns.

eat brazil nuts, almonds, take ZMA and sleep plenty to make sure your test isnt fucked. assuming you arent like 8 years old, you should definitely be benching more than 11 kg.

peace brother and good luck.

I'm doing PPL based on this one.

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/?st=izoda15o&sh=01755b7b

Problem is I'm too weak to add 2.5kg every workout, so i usually try to add 1.25 every 2 workout or something for bench.

>Children
>That hair
>This site
I bet you do no-gi because you think it is 'more real'.
Get a hair cut and get a gi, then you will make it.
Thw can only bench 1/2 bar

get your test checked asap, you may be eligible. that would be immense. i wish i was
>how old are you though???

>no-gi
>wearing gi pants in pic

I'm 23. I started struggling with 5kg but worked to 11. user am i not going to make it..

nahhh nigga we all gonna make it brah. you already progressed from 5kg to 11kg! you already doubled your lifts through sheer determination and iron grit.

as you said, you arent fat - so dont let fat be a concern. I dont think you are in any danger of getting 'fat'. just fucking EAT. eat and eat and eat and eat. and workout every second day if you can. forget cardio until you are benching at least half of your bodyweight.

you need to lift and eat, but i believe in you. you are what is called a 'hard gainer'.

don't give up faggot, I started barely 10lbs, and now I'm curling 45lbs. It took me some time but I'm getting better. Maybe you're overtraining, not having enough rest, not eating well, not enough protein, I don't know.
Just keep trying, I guess.

You told me that you did no-gi last thread.
Are you that white belt who wears the compression shit.

Wait user how do people talk about the weight they bench here? When they say "30 kg", do they mean 30 on one side or both
I don't know if I'm low test or not but i hope not. I really hope not user ;_;

nah she ain't on anything. she too scared to ask me to put condom because she thinks ill get mad lmao

me again - full cream milk powder is a great way to bulk for hard gainers that isnt too rough on the pocket. you can get the equivalent of 20L of milk in powder form for like $15.

find a protein you like, mix it with a double or triple serve of milk powder. do this 3 times a day on top of what you already eat. lift, and lift hard! you literally cannot not progress.

I-im lactose intolerant.. anything else besides milk? Can i get oats and throw in into a blender with whey?

6'1 / 86kg getting cold here, time to bulk

me again - 1 plate = 1 plate either side, which = 40kg. including the bar this is 60kg (im an ausfag)

so - if you are bench 1/2 plate, you are benching the bar (20kg) + 1/2 plate on one side (10kg) + 1/2 a plate on the other side (10kg) = 40kg total bench.

does that make more sense?

i have recently started using flavoured pea protein, not because im lactose intolerant but just because i found a 5kg bag of it for cheap online (it was like 70$AUD). ebay 'psycho protein pea' and you will find a shitload of lactose free 'vegan' products. It delivers pretty much the same amount of protein as a whey isolate/concentrate mix, but it makes me feel a bit fuller than other protein powders.

2 scoops of pea protein (make sure to get a flavour like chocolate or something, or it will literally taste like peas - not bad if you are throwing it in a soup or something though) + eggs + oats will make a fucking pretty damn good hard-gainer shake imo.

if i was you, i would do that.

I do 50/50 gi/nogi. I like the gi better, because I get smashed by EVERYBODY, and the gi really slows things down and lets me be more defensive. But I am doing a nogi comp in 2 weeks.

I do wear the rashguard under my gi, probably because I was fat when I started and fat people don't like to be shirtless as a general rule.

dont think this way - being low test could be a blessing and mean you get prescribed doses of test !!! i wish i could get prescribed doses of test man ! its at least worth looking into

again, taking ZMA, eating brazil nuts, fish oil and almonds are your best bets.

beyond this - get your test checked man. it could end up really good for you!

Okay in that sense I'm benching 42.5kg, is that bad for 59kg..? I'm the smallest guy around all the time and everyone is just benching plates ;_;

I'm not sure about pea protein but i was thinking of just getting whey protein and oats because it's cheaper than drinking mass gainers, those stuff are expensive for the little servings they have. How do i throw an egg into a shake? Dont i have to cook it first?

from fatass 255 down to 192 and back to 205 after a slight bulk. just started the cut back tryna get down to 185

been lifting little more than a year hows it looking?

Do I even lift

42.5kg at 59kg for a beginner with no prior athletic experience is standard.
Just keep at it and it'll improve.

Almond milk

if i looked at you i would know that you pick up heavy objects and put them back down as a hobby but you wouldnt make me feel bad about myself

thats great news user, for how many reps ?

you are nearly benching your bodyweight, which is a good sign of general fitness! thats a decent bench for your bodyweight, dont worry about it - a man shouldnt measure himself by any other mans yard stick anyway.

you do what is good for you, and nearly benching your body weight means you are on your way to one day making it imo. as long as you are progressing, even if it is by 0.5kg per week - its still progression.

if your lactose intolerance lets you drink whey, then drink whey. its good shit. however you should only use isolate, not concentrate (if you are lactose intolerant, as you said)

and no you dont have to cook the eggs. i usually just throw them in there and shake it up with my shake, but if youre adding oats you probably want to blend it.

If you have a blender, blending you whey, half a cup to a cup of oats, and 2 - 4 eggs will give you a fucking solid shake. smash that shit, you will grow.

For 5 reps.. 3x5.

I'm not comfortable with raw eggs because i have a stomach that gets upset easily... Should i throw almond milk into it instead?

almond milk is pretty poor protein wise, and very expensive per protein/mL - i would sooner throw an extra scoop of whey and some soy yoghurt in there!

having a weak stomach is going to limit the things you eat generally - i get most of my protein from milk powder, meat, eggs and fish.

>then again, there is nothing wrong with eating an ommlette with your protein shake! just make sure you have enough room to get all the food you need into you. i reccommend using a calorie counting app, stipulating that you want to gain weight and not lose it. the calculations are done for you.

>consider eating mi goreng and tuna! this is a great bulking meal for hard gainers

ps. fuck you PPL routine off and get on the ivysaurs 4-4-8 i posted before. train some legs everyday and you cannot not grow, but im no professional. however PPL seems alot like a brosplit, which i had some results from, but NOTHING compared to what i got with ivysaurs on hardmode with accessories. you will need to eat though. alot.

thicc

Can i use SL 5x5 and throw in some accessories work then? Is that PPL routine bad?

Just started strength training recently; I'm ready to stop being a skeleton.

SL with accessories is better imo. im not a professional. PPL isnt bad, just the brosplit meme didnt work for me for like 2 years, even though i thought it did.
>beware the brosplit user
in my experience the overall gains between legs one day and legs every day is insurmountable. i doubled everything in like 2 months. and that was from thinking i was 'trained'. but in saying that, im an easy gainer.
however.
>leg day every day bruh

>Everyone is jacked af

Im trying to reach thicc (something like klokov) mode. Am i on the right path?

6'3, 200lbs, almost 6 months in from lanket

Should i just follow the current PPL routine? Only one problem, i don't have time to workout 6 times a day, so i was thinking of just doing PPLPP.

would give these guys head

get on the ivysaurs routine i posted. it is 3 times a week. if you dont do this, then its your own fault. what you are doing is not currently working.

eat more

do ivysaurs on hard mode (5 sets of everything, 2 x 8 squats on deadlift days) with accessories. in fact, these accessories.

- lateral raise 8 x 5
- bicep curl 8 x 5
- shrug 8 x 5
- facepull 8 x 5

cycle these, 2 per wprkout

eat lots

if you fail to do this, you have literally learned nothing and will not progress. ditch PPL, it isnt working for you.peace

When do i put in the accessories? Every workout? Also i have pretty weak lower back, like i have problems with it, can i just do 1x5+ deadlift?

no, you cannot. do not, do NOT ditch the diddly.

deadlift with proper form and your lower back will not be affected like that.

google some stabilising exercises. without you, deadlifts are useless. without deadlifts, you are useless.

put in the accessories at the end.

do what you can, not what you aspire to. if you deadlift 40kg with good form, then that is just how it is. increase on that. i promise you will.

>deadlifting and squatting literally helps every single one of your lifts
>dont neglect your bread and butter user

But what if i have 5 free days to workout everyday? This program makes me work 3 days out of 7.

this was my concern when i started it. then my lifts went through the fucking roof.

trust me. 1 month in you are going to be begging for those rest days, because you are lifting heavy.

if you want to progress slowly but surely and one day, one day bench 1pl8 then continue the way you are. it was tough for me too, but you need to abandon what you are currently doing and get on this shit. you will thank me.

i felt soooo lazy not being in the gym 6 days a week. but everything, EVERYTHING almost doubled within like 1-2 months. my OHP definitely did.

listen to me man. just do it.

Okay man i will get on this. I was reading a bit and apparently PPL is more aesthetic than SL/SS and since this one is similar to SL/SS, i will do it since i need strength first before i can bother about aesthetics. And uh i would rather bench everyday than squat everyday.

Also uh my gym is very small and crowded and there's only one bench but two smiths.. if i can't use the bench can i use the Smith? Or should i db press instead?

>those hips

sorry bro

simple answer

literally NEVER use the smith. ever. for anything.

imo dumbell press > bench > smith, but thats highly debatable.

I can bench nearly twice what i can dumbell press. but i get greater range of movement, and never foget the golden rule; PROGRESSING IS PROGRESSING. progressing is all that matters. i dont care what you do. just progress, user.

DB press in my opinion is GOAT.

Fuck aesthetics. if you dont have basic strength, you dont deserve aesthetics. Consider the long game; especially since your bodyweight is literally half of my bench. I would eat you as a snack.

If i was 59kg, aesthetics would NOT be my main concern. My main concern would be not being 59kg anymore, you feel me?

i believe in you.

>would rather bench every day than squat everyday
HAVE YOU LISTENED TO ANYTHING ??
you need to squat everyday AND bench everyday, and deadlift 4 times a fortnight.

leg day every day is the only recipe for success - and i know you are scared of leg day, because of your prebious routine. You will not be doing 30000 curls, hammy extentions, etc. etc. and be sore for 2-4 days. you will squat. and squat. and squat. dont be an idiont.

look at the program. do it on hardmode. eat enough. do the accessories. commit yourself.

you will not fail, and i beleieve in you mate ;)

6'0
180lbs

Ok no Smith, i might have to walk up to the chads and ask to share the bench, i hope they don't laugh at me ;_;

With the PPL I feel like i progress more on the accessories, like i can put the machine weight higher, i can curl more, i can triceps extension more but the main lifts seems to be suffering.

The program doesn't have a squat everyday though?

on hard mode it does

Terrible, no hope, just oh man, just cmon guys, why?

Yeah mate, you look good as hell atm. But six months seem a bit unrealistic of you are clean.

2 sets, okay i will do this user. I will probably get laughed by Chad and post more feels thread but i will do it user.

I WILL DO IT.

Unless i really have low test then in that case i will just give up and be a cute twink

2 sets of your 8 rep weight

working those legs on every workout is crucial to you building mass

when you can squat 3 pl8, there is no need to squat anymore - only for maintenance.

5'5 145lbs. I'm cutting but all the cadbury creme eggs are looking at me and it's hard. Also my elbow joint is kill so started taking joint supps

Okay here's the plan,

For those 3 days, i will do according to schedule and do accessories at the end. Then i will eat 500 above TDEE everyday. Is that gonna work?

a-am i gonna make it..

im sure your sister has a great time, since she was wearing her bathing suit

you, on the other hand, had to wear tight pants (ugh)

needless to say, your sister was loving it

What's your end game?

will nevr be a woman

Can you not just run extremely low dose deca or NPP for your joints? Is it too virilizing?

W-what do you mean by this user ;_;

hey cheekie
can i get delts like urs as a girl without roiding?
Sorry i thought you were roiding now?

Also can u post comparison pics if u are roiding

Everyone keeps telling me im lying about the time i have been going to the gym.
Im not juicing, im not lying, im not doing anything besides eating a lot and picking up weights and putting them down 4-5 times a week for the past 175 days.

Here's a pic of me with 173lbs on 20th october 2016, they day i joined the gym and this is from yesterday.

Idk maybe my dads genetics allow me to do something apparently extra ordinary.

Jesus I would murder a small village, women and children, to have your body and beard desu

>mostly beard

yes that will work motherfucker, except probably eat more since you are a scrawny child.

yes, that will literally work. fuck.

>for what pvrpose

desu your gains are that of a weakling to a semi-normal human being.

i dont know why anyone would accuse you of juicing. lmfao.

Slowly on my way to abs

>1500 calories per day
>nearly commit sudoku everyday men

Is this like the Veeky Forums version of momsen?

5"11 / 180cm
180 lbs / 81 kg

I feel so fucking worthless and like I don't even lift just kill me f@m
also
>tfw no gf