Why is it OK to make fun of someone for being fat

Why is it OK to make fun of someone for being fat.

But its NOT OK to make fun of someone for being poor?

Both are conditions that are reversible from hard work.

because poor people dont look repulsive most of the time

What are you talking about it's okay to make fun of poorfags I do it all the time. They're always the ones making your a fraud if you use Whey Protein threads.

It not okay to openly make fun of fat people. Where the fuck do you live?

> Making fun of fat people

Prepare for shitstorm

Because you can stop being fat by by not eating, it's passive.

You can't just stop being poor

>It not okay to openly make fun of fat people. Where the fuck do you live?

I'm from the UK, people do it regularly there.

Fuck off, fatty.

>gets born into a middle class family with two parents
>"dude just stop being poor and go to college like me"

1. Losing fat isn't much of an effort (i've lost 30 kg in the past 2 years, and going for 50)
2. Getting fat doesn't have much to do with luck (unless injury or shitty parents)
3. You can be happy while poor, you can only force/pretend overall happiness when fat.
4. You can be born into wealth, and that doesn't mean you're valuable as a person.
5. Making fun of someone's finances aren't going to help you or them in any way. It just shows that you need to validate yourself.
This applies to making fun of fat people too but not as much, and they might get motivated to improve themselves.

Do you have any concept of economics mate? If everyone was rich only the super rich would be rich and the rich would be poor. The concept of wealth is reliant on others having less.
Imagine the guy flipping burgers was paid $100k. No one will do it for less because they have other options. Suddenly your salary doesn't go so far.

Fatties are just another kind of junky.

Poor people are shit. Fat people are shit. There is no difference, you fucking retard.

Both can simply work a little harder, stop being lazy and change themselves. They both equally deserve disrespect.

>being poor isn't a choice

Holy shit what a bunch of poor cucks

But we can't all be rich. But we can be skinny.

>be born in third world shit hole
>have poor parents
>live in the middle of nowhere
>only power is connected to one computer that somehow has internet
>shitpost on Veeky Forums

what happened user? Did your wife cheat on you with the pool boy? Does your mom fuck exclusively blacks now? your dick stopped working?
Why are you so bitter, you can talk about it here, you're anonymous.

Sure, imagine being born to a family where your mum spends all the dole money on ciggies and booze meanwhile your dad is in prison.

But yea, not being poor is easy when you have an IQ

Its really a lot easier to lose fat than it is to not be poor. But how much worse is it being fat when poor?

Really makes you think.

i disrespect poor people more because they demonstrate no ability to find ways to make money and there are so many ways to make money, even collecting fucking cans is a way to make money.

Yes for 99% of people, being poor is not a choice.People in general do not have as much free will as you think they do.

>But yea, not being poor is easy when you have an IQusing double negatives
>wrong spelling
>getting the < and > parameters incorrect.

bet you're poor as shit, with an IQ of IQ so I make more cash than you.

IQIQ

C O M P L E T E O P P O S I T E

>implying you could make it to even middle class collecting cans.

What happens if everyone does it? Then the cans would be near worthless.
Please guys learn something about economics,your probably tradesmen on 80k thinking your rich because you can buy a new car.

This.

If you're poor, you're lazy. There's no two ways about it guys

There's so much shit you can do to make money it's like the shit rains from the sky. Literally walk into any business and just ask for a job. If you're some low IQ shitter and can't do that, pick up cans, mow lawns, whatever. Nobody has any excuse to be poor.

Being poor=/= Not having a job

After you'll be done with school and get out in the real world you'll see his different things are.

We had this jockey intern at our company who was being a dick to a gay dude and a fat chick. He made fun of them couple of times, laughed all to himself in complete silence and other coworkers just started asking wtf was his problem.
He ended up eating lunch by himself and was eventually released from the company before his internship ended.

I wish more kids realised how different things are when you're an adult. School is probably the most hostile environment you'll ever be in your life, and it can literally destroy you at a young age.. But if you survive it, you'll be fine.

Low IQ detected. How do you think you make money, dipshit?

I bet you made your fortune sucking dick

God damn you're dumb. Try reading, I know it can be hard sometimes. Having a job doesn't make you not poor. If that was the case, then illegals working shit jobs all over America wouldn't be poor.

I'm 27 mate.

It's different at work because its not a representation of real life either. You've got HR that's basically like thought police and making fun of others is counter-productive to the task, but yes, that jockey was being unproductive by making others unhappy therefore making them unproductive.

If there were no consequences and legal action cannot be taken within the workplace, the HR department wouldn't give a shit. It'd be same as sneezing next to you without covering the mouth, you cant fire someone for that.

Outside in the REAL REAL world, people cry out insults in public, especially on a night out and it bears no consequences.

>Both are conditions that are reversible from hard work.
>hard work
lmfao. Just because you work hard doesn't mean you will make a lot. It's the value of the labor being completed, not the level of effort/intensity that decides how much one acquires.
Kys brainlet.

>who was being a dick to a gay dude and a fat chick.
I dont see the problem

>We had this jockey intern at our company who was being a dick to a gay dude and a fat chick. He made fun of them couple of times, laughed all to himself in complete silence and other coworkers just started asking wtf was his problem.

kek, try NOT working in a normie shithole for once.

your workplace sounds like its filled with 'curvey' girls and beta males.

i'd gladley hire that intern.

"Luck" is skill, effort, and timing.
And the difference between your success and the failure of a poor person was and is your willingness to persevere despite having failed in the past.
The wealthiest person I ever met had a high school diploma and the willingness to continue on despite all odds. Surrender means failure and we have millions of failures that make excuses for instead of getting off their ass and working hard at it.

>"Luck" is skill, effort, and timing.
Luck is random variation.

This is what poor people think and is the top excuse that they always make.
"Woe is me I was born to a poor family." Boo hoo. It looks like you'll have to actually do some work. Stop making excuses, get dedicated. Poor people are just people that have given up.
Luck doesn't exist. Anyone can come from anywhere, whether you're born to a broken home or in the 3rd world and get wealthy just as easily as someone born to a top 1% family can squander it and become poor by being lazy.
Stop making excuses. This whole thread is full of low IQ idiots making excuses for why they aren't successful. Man up already.

>being successful
>shitposting on Veeky Forums instead of writing a book/holding courses about becoming successful, working towards being more successful

>You have sub 90 IQ but I have sub 90 IQ thus I can make more money then you

m8

Nope

They don't work hard enough. It doesn't matter what your job is, just work hard and make connections.

I did it. I started working at a grocery store as a bagger and I made connections. Something you autistics don't know how to do. Now 3 years later I'm making $300k a year renting out properties AND getting swole.

How do you go from a bagger to making 300k I just don't see the possible logical progression there.

and yet, you don't feel fulfilled, otherwise you wouldn't have to brag about this on an online anonymous board.
Be honest to yourself, user.

Self help books are a scam. If that shit worked then why are there so many fat people walking around when all these diet books exist and so many poors crying themselves to sleep while people that aren't fucking worthless are getting paid?

Good thing daddy's got your back

You get promotions, you get connections, you get job offers and you invest. It's easy shit.

>It's easy shit.
>hard work
>easy shit
Something does not add up here. If it were easy shit, no one would be poor. This guy is soo full of shit.

Well I make like 14 dollars an hour at costco so I hope one day I can climb out of this misery and make better money, thanks for the inspiration user.

There isn't any this guy never left his basement

If you are only making $12/hour with a college education then you majored in nonsense. Sorry, my first major didn't do much for me and then I focused in skills. I've mopped floors and made $4.50/ hour and I've made 6-figures. I've worked 2 and 3 jobs but never once expected anything in life. I went and worked harder and learned more. The 20 minutes it took you to cucks to write your posts could have been spent researching a new career.

You can't have your own definition of luck you gigantic retard

I've never seen anyone complaining to HR or then being involved in daily interactions in any way. And work is just one example, I've experienced same mentality in pretty much any other social environments. Dunno maybe it's a cultural thing, but it's just a common courtesy to not be an asshole where I live(west Europe, not UK), same attitude was in central/east Europe.
And also I wouldn't consider drunk assholes at bar as representation of real world.

Have fun with your warehouse labour job

Nobody "deserves" anything. The world is full of people trying to satisfy themselves, and smarter people are naturally in higher demand, because they can bring more satisfaction to others under the right conditions.

Just like no poor person deserves to be rich, no fat person deserves to be skinny. They brought their situation on themselves and the fact of the matter is if you're too dumb to lose weight or make money, the world doesn't need you.

>he thinks you can just ask a random business for a job and get one
troll thread? troll thread

There's always gonna be poor people under capitalism. It's how the world works. Maybe they will become rich in the future or have been rich in the past. Plus many rich people don't know what hard work is. And some people are dealt a hand that prevents them climbing the ladder for whatever reason.

Ain't nobody gotta be fat tho.

You paint with an awfully wide brush there and make an awful lot of assumptions. Particularly assumptions about nature vs. nurture, and fate vs. free will. I am a smart guy with two very motivated parents, yet I’ve spent most of my life battling one personal demon: innate laziness. To begin to say "Well, it’s just bad luck that I was born/raised with this" is morally dangerous, in my opinion.

I can't choose to be athletically gifted.
I can't choose to have more IQ points.
I can't choose to have an obsessive compulsion towards working really hard.

But I can choose to work really hard.

S. America is similar. Hell most of the rest of the world, UK has a bit of a cultural problem going on tbqh.

Making fun of fat people directly highlights the problem. Making fun of poor people achieves nothing.

Fpbp
but youre wrong, poor people are also usually eyesores

stop LARPing faggot.

Why do so many people here act like being successful is some sort of black magic and totally impossible to achieve unless you started rich or whatever? For real you guys are sounding more and more like tumblr fatties who treat fit girls as if they're some sort of evil demons. Next you'll be telling us about "rich privilege". Jesus.

The poor are just a bunch of jackasses who can't get their shit together and control spending impulses like normal, healthy people.

The fat are just a bunch of jackasses who can't get their shit together and control eating impulses like normal, healthy people.

being poor IS a problem.

by saying that someone is poor you're addressing the fact that the person is unable to enjoy the same things that you enjoy.

Being poor can mean working a 52 hour factory job and working retail on the side. Hard work does not mean you make good money. An education is a better bet but, in the same way not everyone has the genes to look like arnie or dl a thousand, not everyone ha the mental fortitude to work themselves to death and get an education simultaneously,

Imagine being so pathetic you have to make shit up like this to feel better about your life

1. Are you financially successful and what do you mean by that?
2. Were your parents financially successful?

It's all the same shit though. DYELs and fatties cry they don't have Arnie genetics or "thin genetics" and just give up. Poor people cry that they were "born into a poor family" or "didn't have opportunities" and give up.

Oh no, you are absolutely right. But at the same time there is only so much stress one can take before they Crack, and that varies person to person. They're are single moms that work full time and put themselves through college and make it out the other side. And they're are also people who jump out the top floor window of their office building. Everybody handles different kinds of stress differently. Most people can get themselves out of whatever rut they're in, but not everybody can get in the top spot in life, which is what most people tend to call "success".

>Literally walk into any business and just ask for a job
It's not the 50s anymore, grandpa

Apply online then, dumbfuck.

This, imagine being rich and successful but the only thing that completes you is bragging about it on a gibraltan photo framing appreciation board. I'd rather live a fulfilling life and be poor tbqh.

Why is it OK to make fun of someone for being fat.

But its NOT OK to make fun of OP for being an autistic cuck ?

better be bait or you're legit retarded

You would actually be surprised what simply showing initiative can do for you.

post your bank account balance bitch

No one says it's impossible. But it is much harder.

I don't see how it's possible to deny that.

>I started working at a grocery store as a bagger and I made connections. Something you autistics don't know how to do. Now 3 years later I'm making $300k a year renting out properties AND getting swole.

Trips dictate that this post is bait, no one can be that retarded.

>I started working at a grocery store as a bagger and I made connections. Something you autistics don't know how to do. Now 3 years later I'm making $300k a year renting out properties AND getting swole.

Very believable, Janoy.

Fatness is directly related to certain personality traits which include impulsive, delusional, and short-sighted.

Income isn't related to those types of things.
You can be a lazy asshole who lives off his parents and have 10 times more money than a hard working family man who lives a simple but happy life.

That is why

>Why do so many people here act like being successful is some sort of black magic and totally impossible to achieve unless you started rich or whatever?

Because losing fat is objectively easier than just making more money. If you're fat, you just track calories and work out for 2 years. If you're poor, you can't just 'work hard' to go from rags to riches. Nobody cares about how hard you work whatsoever

>Apply online then, dumbfuck.

>if you're poor, just apply online bro!!!! just be yourself. you'll get a job with the zero skills you have!!!!

I make fun of both, stop being a pussy.

nigga you must live in a bubble

not everywhere has job opportunities like cities do.

You need to get out of your town.

My own personal experience has shown me that most people are really fucking lazy and stupid when it comes to working. And it makes it hard to sympathize with poor people.

Sometimes you simply can't help being poor, depending on where you were born. You can easily not be fat anywhere around the world.

You have to work more, harder, find a new job to be less poor.

You have to do nothing to be less fat - only eat less, so that means you have to do even less.

fatties to gulag when

Because statistically speaking people will be poor no matter what you retarded fuck. There's no CEO positions available enough, and someone has to do the low-paying jobs for now since robots are pretty shitty still

However nobody has to be fat

Stop arguing about this shit
>being fat is a choice
>being poor is a choice(for life)
>smoking is a choice
>drinking is a choice
>alcohol is a choice
>choosing to be a loser who browses Veeky Forums all day and never gets outside is a choice
Most of you ready to get triggered?
>not having a gf is a choice
Unattractive? Dress well, get in shape, WORK ON YOUE SHITTY PERSONALITY

All I see is people complaining acting like they can't change things that are well within their control.

>>being poor is a choice(for life)

nobody is saying that. just losing weight is easier. all those other things you listed except being poor are just bad habits that can be dropped with willpower and time

because under a capitalist system there is inherently substantial wealth inequality (not necessarily bad if well regulated); however, there is no such system which necessitates people to be fat.

There will be people who get paid shit wages because they mop floors; regardless of "how hard they work"; however, being fat is legitimately a result of someone's laziness and poor habits.

>inb4 arguing exceptions to either rule, ie "b-but rare genetic disease means i literally cannot lose weight" or "b-but this one homeless guy is actually really lazy"

You can't necessarily go rags-to-riches just from hard work; we don't live in a shitty Horatio Alger dime novel. However, you can go fat-to-slim based solely upon hard work.

an addendum: there will always be poor people under our system, but it isn't true that you have to be one of them (at least if you live in a country where upward mobility is actually possible, and not in a 3rd world sweatshop shithole).

No being poor is definitely a choice. Either get on your grind or stay poor. There are no excuses

How poor is poor?

Literally just finish high school, get a job, don't have kids until you're married, don't spend your money on bullshit. That's all you need to do to not be poor.

Too many poor people spend all their money on bullshit and wonder why they're poor. Sodas and chips are fucking expensive. Fast food is fucking expensive compared to making food. Drugs, cigarettes, and alcohol are expensive. Poor people make absolute shit decisions regularly.

You've got it backwards. For 99% of people being poor is a choice.

why is being poor inherently a bad thing?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>No being poor is definitely a choice
i never said it wasn't. accepting you're poor is a choice. working to become 'not poor' is harder than losing weight /giving up alcohol or cigs considering it's not all about hard work.

being fat is something you can change in ~2 years and it's generally your full responsibility. being poor is something you can't always prevent when you're young and it's harder to change

>get on your grind
lmao

What fucking third world country do you live in where you could work 52 hours in a factory and need a job on the side? Factory work pays well and that's 12 hours of time-and-a-half pay.

Here's your problem: you think "hard work" only means working hard at your current job. Your guy mopping floors should also be working hard on advancing his career or starting a business himself. If he's not, then he's obviously content and deserves to remain mopping floors and getting paid a floor mopping wage.