Be with 8/10 asian gf for 2 years

>be with 8/10 asian gf for 2 years
>cheats on me kisses and talks to another dude because "you dont give me enough attention"
>break up with her but say we can stay together if it's secret and i don't have to be faithful
>if she cheats won't tell her and just use her for sex/food/someone to talk to
>she agrees
is this a bad idea ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3zHRQn_IShw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

you basically gave her permission to fuck around

just make it fwb or just admit you are cuck

Only if you don't actually fuck other women, and let her nag you.
Then it basically means you're a cuck.

My ex offered this option to me, i refused because she was always way too emotional and never kept her promises, but damn i wish i'd have the chance to hatefuck/humiliate her every now and then.

this is only a bad idea if you're not actually having sex with other women

if I don't even love her or like her really(she changed a lot towards the end of the relationship) does it still make me a cuck?

basically i'm just trying to use her for whatever i can and i wouldn't treat her like a boyfriend would

she's gonna be riding a cock carousel while you're gonna be struggling to get random hoes digits

get your head out out of your asshole and dump her and move on, you're a cuck and you don't even know it.

If you want to be a pathetic cuck

Basically this girl betrayed you in a massive way and you're going to reward her by still fucking her.

I mean sure, I guess if you're that desperate to touch a girls vagina you can forsake any self respect you have but me personally; if a girl cheats on me she will be BTFO'd.

It's not like it's hard to get another girl

legit thanks bro, i appreciate the honesty. decided i'll just forget about her completely and maybe fuck her once in a while when i'm horny

go ahead and see for yourself, i wouldn't know how that turns out, cause like i said, i chose the other option. Besides, i'm a beta fag who couldn't get laid since breakup in december. If you think you could get laid by other means, i really don't see a point having her around. She'll only hold you back from the probability of meeting a decent gf.

Yep. Just move on.

Do what you fucking want

>forget about her completely

>maybe fuck her once in a while when i'm horny

Pick one. Seriously stop with this indecisive bullshit low test attitude. No wonder she fucking cheated on you. I can smell your cuckiness over the internet.

Gl kiwibro
seriously i have a lot of friends who fuck with asian chicks and it hasnt worked out. i feel like they are missing some fundamental part of being able to have a good relationship, cant put my finger on it. anyway dont be a cuck, plenty of fish, u know the drill

If you want someone to learn, you want them to face hard consequences when they fuck up, to destroy their sense of being able to get away with any bullshit they might do.
youtube.com/watch?v=3zHRQn_IShw

That girl betrayed you, and you sound desperate enough to keep on fucking her, you just try to make it sound like you're still in control of the situation by saying it's a sort of "fwb" deal.
Bullshit.
The only time when it's okay to fuck you ex is for the rage induced break up sex. After that yo'ure fucking done, she has to learn she can actually lose people to her if she chooses to hurt you in that way.

Hey NZ m8s, I live in Tasmania. Is it worth moving to NZ?

if you do manage to use her then it works in your favour. if you hang around and tell yourself you dont mind being nagged you are a cuck

He already got cucked now either he can move on or keep being a cuck

OP just fucking move on

No.
Or yes.

What are you looking for?

Chances are you'll take a pay cut.

>What are you looking for?
A job.
>Chances are you'll take a pay cut.
B-but I'll still get paid right?

I did this with my ex. She went apeshit once i started banging another chick.