Veeky Forums Cringe Thread

Veeky Forums Cringe Thread

already have one up OP

why is that pic cringe?
i mean the person who made it is fucking pathetic but i mean its not like hes wrong youre gonna fail sometimes you just need to keep pushing n shit

That doesn't even make sense. If you fall seven times, you can't get up eight, you can get up seven times

brilliant

The only cringe I have is a pic of my cock

You can take a picture of your virginity

Post a pic of your flogged out arsehole, m8

You mum is no longer my sex slave.
She is not my property any more.

your one rep maxes

Thanks for the cringe guys
Jesus Christ this place is infested with preteens

>fall [1]
>stand [1]
>...
>fall [7]
>stand [7]
>stand [8] (???)
Pretty fucking dumb

>Implying

Unless you faggots came out of the wound walking you'd have to learn to stand before you fall the first time

he was a manlet 7 times then got his legs extended which is why he could stand up 8 times

>goes on Veeky Forums
>complains about autism

>8 burpees
pathetic

That doesn't make sense, because then unless you literally fall over and NEVER get back up, then what he wrote is going to be true for every person until they die/get crippled.

Cringe

what if he lay down first and then started the process

Whether it makes logical sense or not, it's a direct translation of the Japanese four-character idiom 七転八起. I don't know if it's also used in Chinese or not.

find me ONE picture of some Chad comparing himself benchpressing to jesus carrying the cross

You guys got it all wrong.

That quote itself is not as cringy as is the fact that this skelly twink posts 'motivational' fitness pictures with this pose on social media.

everything on Veeky Forums is a cringe thread

Veeky Forums is basically a cringe board

Bruce Lee?

you swedish motherfucker

hold up

Fucking weeb