Do I have a healthy body?

Or is it too fat or too skinny?

Could maybe lose 5-10 lbs if you chose, but body is 7.75/10. Would smash

Too fat for Veeky Forums
Where are you again?

>too skinny
Lmao

You look normal OP, but you could lose a little if you want to look good.

not quite my type

You're body is pretty nice, could lose the muffin top though and look nicer.

Yeah, you look a bit tubby but completely average by todays standards.

if youre with a guy and he grabs those love handles, how will you feel about it?

Let your answer shape your future

Hot, but eat more. Get thicc af
>For transparency, I'm blasting 500 mg a week right now

fuck off

Grabbing love handles during sex is hot doe desu senpai

Don't listen to these beta virgins itt, they would smash a fuckin dog if they had the opportunity

OP you need to lose at least 20 pounds to look in good shape you fat pkece of shit, you're not even thicc so there's no reason to stay fat you dumb cunt

yes [spoiler]for a horse[/spoiler]
also
[spoiler]I only wrote this to test the spoiler tag[/spoiler]

>Don't listen to these beta virgins itt, they would smash a fuckin dog if they had the opportunity
Don't judge

10 maybe, dunno bout 20

but if your this fat now you're fucked by 30 without changes

I would blast my health all over you if you turned your back on me bb ;^)

yeah you're too fat

The leg on the right has the wrong foot at the end.

Ride or die, my friend

that pic creeped the fuck out of me

too skinny, haha

Damn, who is this sweaty thicc little brapp hog? I just want to grab her big ol brappy sphincter and eat that sweet sweet SWEET juicy feces right outta that hole. God damn... those succulent little juicy shitberry droppings... Imagine. You're just sitting there doing your squats and oats and you hear this goddess: BRRRRAAAAAPPPP. That wafting aroma... It's like love at first sight. I mean come on, she's thiccbrapp as hell. You'd have to be so homosexual you'd suck your dad's penis twice if you even thought it was okay to ignore this little brappgoddess. To all those who even try to suggest that thiccbrapp isn't the pinnacle of high test, you're clearly a beta cuck. I'm over here eating your girlfriend's shit and drinking your mommy's shitmilk while you get to guzzle your daddy's cum curry. How about that little faggot? You wish you were as high test as me, little faggot. Don't ever let me catch you posting on this board again.

Bread is the best source of carbs, fight me

Fucking retard
stop eating bread faggot

Bet you don't even bake your own bread. You probably eat that processed corn starch and syrup drenched shit they sell in the supermarket. Learn 2 bread please. Properly made bread is the optimal pre-workout.

perfectly good body. But don't get any fatter

>spending 5 hours proofing, kneading, and baking when I could buy a loaf from a baker a block away for a dollar

fuck that, waste of time AND calories.

Baking bread takes literally 15 minutes. The rest is pure waiting time. So in other words, you could have taken the 2 hours a day you spend shitposting about bread on Veeky Forums, and spend a fraction of that time baking your own fucking bread, you tard.

>OP with visually healthy bmi, likely optimal blood markers.
>fit: "fucking fat piece of shit ur gonn be ded by 40"

oh

Takes me less than a minute to write a shitpost while also doing other shit. The hell kind of shit multitasker are you? Probably because you eat bread LOL

What are you even trying to say? Did your mom not teach you how to form a coherent sentence in english? What zoo did you escape from? Look up "reason" in a dictionary and then come back.

You're nowhere near skinny. You're chubby, and you could lose 10-15 lbs. Solid 6/10 tho, mirin birthing hips

Y-you too. Hhnnnnnngggghhh.