All yours bro

>all yours bro

How do I wipe it off without making a serene out of it? I don't want to carry a towel around and having to wipe the sweat off with a tshirt would look very strange.
I always end up having to casually lean back and wipe it with my bare arm, which still leaves a smudge on the bench.

I leave much more sweat because I work out in tank tops. Either bath in my sweat or wipe it off yourself cucks

what do you mean you don't have a towel? don't you sweat at the gym? after my first set or two i look like i came from the pool

Just leave it?

>YEAH IM A FUCKING MANLY MAN ARRR

>Making a scene

Are you this autistic? Go to the towel dispenser and get a paper towel, or just bring your own. You look 100% more autistic when trying not to look autistic

My entire face will be covered in sweat, basically like someone has thrown a bucket of water on my face.
I usually just end up trying to keep my head off the bench by leaning up or forward if I'm in sitting position.

Your gyms don't have people to clean up?
I'n there to work out, not fucking cleaning sweat up lmao.

good luck when you catch something from that dirty pajeet that didn't clean behind him. thank god i live in europe and go to a gym where wiping equipment down after use with anti bacterial shit is required

I live in Europe too.
My immune system is literally god tier because of being exposed to a lot bacterias every single day.

>licks it up

>wipe it with my bare arm

t. beta

Your gym doesn't have paper towels and disinfectant stations?

>I always end up having to casually lean back and wipe it with my bare arm, which still leaves a smudge on the bench.

That's pretty disgusting desu. Bring surface disinfectant wipes and paper towels with you, if none are in your gym.

Wow, that's fruity. You're fruity, Europe.

does your gym not have paper towels and disinfectant spray next to said paper towels? They are everywhere in my gym

It's literally just sweat princess
Deal with it

Dude use a towel and yell "I'm doing this cuz some asshole sweat all over the bench. Fukk u! Fite me!"

>infectious disease breakout linked to local gym, more at 11.

might as well bathe in aids infected nigger blood.

Thanks for moisturizing it for me, bro.

>tfw you never wipe down your bench and no one has ever said shit to you

>tfw you get kicked out if you don't workout with a towel
should be mandatory in every gym desu

>oh no someone is sweating at the gym and it might get on me wah

fucking get over it pussies. It's a gym.

>going to the gym and being afraid of other people's sweat

Never gonna make it.

I bring Lysol wipes with me to the gym

Fuck getting Ringworm from the dirty benches.

>doesn't lick it off to gain previous ignorant bruh's sweeted out gains

My gym has a rule about having to bring a small towel with you, I don't see why not, it keeps the gear in good shape and it's common sense, not some pussy fag gym either.

I just throw my free gym towel down. Also claims the machine for when I go get water.

This.

What third world country do you guys come from?

you must be one of those people who wear the same clothes with old sweat without washing them

>He doesn't have a towel caddie to wipe seats for him

Britbongistan.

>grabs spray and paper towel
>wipes off
>lifts

I do this on every bench even if it looks """clean"". I don't want MRSA from you sick cunts

>that "guy" that has a new outfit every session

>mfw betas actually worry about their sweat in a gym
enjoy being soaked in ALPHA MALE sweat faggots, ITS EVERYWHERE

i go to an anytime fitness that has disinfectant wipes to use

Disgusting, I've said things to people about this shit. I use the spray bottle and wipe up my sweat there's no excuses not to. I do get a bit grossed out when someone uses something I've just sweat all over before I even get the chance to clean it up.

>not wanting free subcutaneous testosterone
never gonna make it

what if it was from a really hot gym bunny?