Why do i have low energy?

does anybody know why i might have low energy? i get a min of 8 hours per day i drink a min of 200 mg of caffeine per day and i just never have energy i feel sleepy all the time when i was 16 i use to have heaps im 23 now...

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16768357
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you lie down alot? If you do, you get sleepier

What's you cardio routine?

Whats your diet like?
What are your bedroom conditions like? Do your curtains/blinds let in a lot of light? Is your area noisy?

I lived in a shit apartment with street lamps right outside the window and the landlord wouldn't let me put curtains in so I had to use his shit blinds. My sleep was terrible quality. Moved to a new place with super dark bedroom and slept 10x better, same bed and mattress.

i dont do cardio
i sit down most of the day

Stop drinking caffeine

>reliance on caffeine to be awake
>laying down too much
>lack of vit d
>low test
>shit diet ie deficient in shit
>out of shape and/or fat

Idk OP there are tons of reasons.

Stop drinking caffiene
Cardio
Vitamin D3

Things you could try. Good luck my dude!

i just said sleep is not the issue... i said i get a min of 8 hours per day... what vitamins should i take?

things i wont be doing
1. stopping caffeine
2 . masturbating 1 time a day

1. Don't workout near bedtime.
2. Dark, cool, quiet room. Maybe some white noise.
3. Fix your diet, make sure you're getting your micros.
4. ZMA + Melatonin (1g; taking more is worse) + Chamomile tea
5. Use the "Sleep" app on your android phone to track progress.

Do you have a regular sleep schedule?

i dont mean to be rude but falling asleeping isnt the issue i have said this 4 times... i get a min of 8 hours sleep... its energy throughout the day

1)less time on computer/phone - go outside daily
2)cold showers
3)nofap (jerking it is for betas who can't get girls)
4)wholefoods plant based diet
5)no stimulants
6)early nights/ealy to bed

boom. you're fixed

okay, well. Since it seems like you aren't feeling sleepy but have less energy throughout the day, it could be a bit different from what I thought.

But just read the abstract of this paper. It might lead you to more articles that refers more specifically to your problem.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16768357

Meme machine right here

Change to keto diet. I have way more energy now

Depression probably

Because of bad lifestyle, eg not moving enough, eating wrong, not having fun, doing shit that makes you depressed. Change all that, and you'll be energised. If not, maybe it ass cancer

You need to cut back on caffeine. It fucks with your sleep quality.

When you sleep, make your room as dark as possible, as quite as possible in order to get the best quality sleep.

Seems counter intuitive but expend more energy