Slippy grippy

So I just tried hook grip for the first time today and the bar slipped even more than with double overhand. I wanted to switch to hook grip for my heavier sets because I get REALLY sweaty hands and I want to avoid using a mixed grip. Are my hands too small or my thumbs not flexible enough or what is my problem? How do I make hookgrip work?

bagina :DDD

You have to press the thumb in hard enough that it's painful. You're likely pussying out and not doing that.

Just buy chalk???

post hands

if your thumbs are too small then straps are the only option left. Im a thumblet too. its a fucking struggle lad

I don't know if my gay ass gym allows that and I can't keep doin DOH forever or can I?

This

The progression of grip aids goes chalk -> mixed grips -> straps and you only move up when the previous one fails you

WEAK FOREARMS KEK

You can do it until it's your actual grip that's giving out, not just the bar slipping from your sweaty hands.

And even then, strongmen do double overhand so there really isn't a limit where you NEED to go mixed or whatever

wtf is this shit
dropped

ew

Liquid chalk. It's not messy so your gym would have to be pretty shit to ban it. Some do though.

wart, blister, callous

or like most of us, when you straighten your thumb, your knuckle skin crinkles

strongmen use straps tho, right?

holy shit man how did you spot that
do you have a hand fetish

lol your knuckle skin crinkles when you straighten your thumb?

WRONGGGGG

Do mixed grip if you can't hit overhand you tard. That is what it is for
Hook grip is for retards that do not understand anatomy, physiology or physics

if you are lifting less than 405, you do not need a grip aid, and using one is disguising/enabling your shitty form/weak grip

If you are lifting over that you may use straps at your discretion when you are feeling particularly babyish and weak.

chalk is for oly lifts(legit) and posers(sickening)

CORRECT

Isn't hook grip the most popular amongst oly lifters?

>chalk is only for oly lifts
You obviously don't get hand sweat. Fuck off with your hurr if you use x you're a pussy e-peen measuring

If you can't do hook, get some liquid grip. It works like chalk but doesn't leave a mess. If you're careful, you can use it in a norm gym without getting busted.

Yeah but not like that. That shit would be there even if she bent her thumb

Nope, it just messed up her silhouette

Below 4 plates you don't need a grip aid, it just covers up your weakness

Just do over under to make grip easier and cover up your weakness
Do you realize how retarded that sounds

sweaty hands is literally my only issue in deadlift progression, too lazy to go buy anything that might help. I'd rather improve grip, anyone have a routine I can add to my regular workouts to enhance grip? I don't want to dedicate too much time, so I need exercises that will give me the biggest bang for my buck, the sweat I can just wear gloves idgaf

buy chalk you fucking autist.

>hook grip weaker than overhand

are you even trying to hold on or do you just bitch out once your thumby thumb gets an owie?

It's the only choice they have to clean and snatch the most weight possible. Straps are not allowed in competition and mixed grip doesn't work with snatch at all and continental clean isn't good enough.