/fph/

fat "people" hate thread

how do fat people live with themselves?
my sister in law is a fucking whale and is always on a diet and watching her weight in public yet my brother says she constantly orders pizza and cooks cheesy potato chips late at night

how can people have so little self respect?

>"people"

Are you suggesting that they aren't people?

I'm 5'7 and a little over 250lbs, therefore "fat" in your opinion but I do not harm any other people, pay taxes and for my own health care and yet there are still people who hate me just for having a little too much weight.

Grow up.

(You)

the hell's a landwhale doing on Veeky Forums?

Subhuman. Being fat is just a meme and you fell for it

>not knowing about /fat/

FUUUUUUUUK I HATE FAT PERSONS HOLY FUCKING SHIT, I WANNA MURDER THEM ALL USING A WOOD CHIPPER

d-do I fit in yet guise?

a little too much?

acknowledging them as disgusting and a menace to society is enough to begin with

>wood chipper

bit messy don't you think

>Being fat is just a meme and you fell for it
Post of the year

>guy is reasonably fit

that man used to have some pride at one point in his life.

that should be more than 52 though

no way 12 km walked at a normal pace is 3000 calories unless she weighs over 150 kg

You're getting there. You also have to insult subjectively short people. Keep going.

You actually did it you fucking madman.

what the fuck is going on, this is so ridiculous

i actually loled at this. if you dont get the tongue in cheek nature of how this is written then dont bother posting it

>drowning on the shore
Being fat literally makes you inhuman. Why that has not been acknowledged as fact by society at large is pretty sad.

Define small. I live in murica and the average is 5'9

>12 Km
she did that in a car, right?

You are right. Gay people have a way higher HIV+ or other STD rates, yet nobody is allowed to criticize their chosen lifestyle. While there are daily threads hating me because I won't eat cardboard all day.

Only in fit. Because this is a gay board.

This is you.

Nobody is pretending anywhere that smoking, alcoholism or shooting up is healthy and perfectly normal. That's the difference. Also No idea wtf coffee is doing in there.

EX-gay board senpai. Now it's height board.

nothing is incorrect about this

millions of people eat a low amount of calories because they have slowed their metabolism by undereating. she's correct

So should we make gay hate threads now? On Veeky Forums?
May I inquire why a fatty is on Veeky Forums?

you're the walking embodiment of gluttony and laziness and by doing so ruined your body, of course people don't like you

Its been like than since ages

Is this real? You can never be sure these days

>and for my own health care

Unless you have no insurance and hundreds of thousands of dollars, no you don't you fat shit.

This is you

>ruined your body

Nobody's body is ruined. There is a before/after out there of a guy like 65 years old who started lifting and got buff after being fat his entire life.

i know this is b8 but the difference between a fast and slow metabolism is like 400 calories MAX

fat people tend not to lose weight and just keep overeating

> Women find the 'dad bod' more attractive, says Yale professor with dad bod

Around 500-600. If she's a whale maybe a few hundred more, def not over 1k.

the thing with those fitbit armbands is that it you can wear them while jerkin off and it counts as steps.
t. i wear one and it always goes off on step progression when i cycle

implying that isn't a fucking tremendous amount in regards to someone's daily intake, especially a woman

Right, but it used to be far more homoerotic before it switched over to mostly un-ironic height circle jerks. It used be ironic, but new people came in, took the memes seriously, weren't on the same wavelength, and now everyday the board is clogged with manlets complaining about their height. It's pathetic.

Cigaretts and alcohol cost society way more than some "overweight" people. Where are the hate threads for these things, you hypocrites?

>Cigaretts and alcohol cost society way more than some "overweight" peopl

factually untrue to a startling degree

This is obviously satire.

because those people don't look disgusting
also I think obesity is a bigger problem

>making up facts

You look dumber with every post.

REEEEEEEEEEE

>those people don't look disgusting
>these brainlets give you advice

>35% of America is obese
>~16% of Americans smoke
>casual drinking causes chronic dieseases

Fuck smokers too, but you're aiming your gun at the guy with a knife whose a 1,000ft away when you're in a room full of guys with guns.

>murica and the average is 5'9
Only if you count beaners, average height for a white male under 40 is 6'1".

What the fuck is this shit? Do they have a load of fucking fat in their brains or what

Maybe you should start the thread? Why arent you making them then you idiot? Fat got to your brains?

>What the fuck is this shit? Do they have a load of fucking fat in their brains or what

Yes.

Strawman

>I won't eat cardboard all day.
You don't have to eat cardboard all day, you can eat foods you like.

You just can't eat all day.

I am not some idiot who needs to rage about people doing with their body what they want to forget about my loneliness and why I am such a horrible person.

I like myself and all people around me like me. This is probably more than anyone of you have achieved in their lives.

Bizarre image, people extremely regularly criticise smoking, drug use, alcoholism, and there's a shit-tonne of advice on posture, sleeping properly and minimising caffeine too.

I like fat people because they make me look better when they are by my side.

it's true that american """white""" males are a little taller than 5'9 but they aren't 6'1

whites: 177~178cm (5ft 10)
blacks: 176~177cm (5ft 9.5)
hispanics & asians: 170~172cm (5ft 7 - 5ft 7.5)

being tall is overrated

This is hilarious somehow

>you are a female model

T-thanks?

And here you are raging. You think you can control how people think with this kind of posts? You even dodged some of the posts and replied to which you only have advantage on.

Pathetic

>people think this is beautiful

Society's beauty standards are seriously fucked up.

>You think you can control how people think with this kind of posts?

You think you can control what people eat with this kind of threads?

>You even dodged some of the posts and replied to which you only have advantage on.

You fatphobics do the same all the time.

>I am happy
>*autistic screeching* Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! We have to force you to be happy.

Fucking idiots.

This is a fat hate thread not control fat people what to eat thread.

So you concede then. Guys carry on

>Gay people have a way higher HIV+ or other STD rates, yet nobody is allowed to criticize their chosen lifestyle.
I also recommend downloading Grindr and making a profile. I did so for curiosity and I was appalled.

Within 1 day I had 15 unsolicited messages, a few dick pics, and 13 offers to meet up and fuck right now. Homosexuality is a mental illness and I didn't realize that until I got closer to faggots.

Wat

>wasting your time hating other people instead of improving your own life

You are such a faggot.

every day we stray further from god's light

On the offchance this isnt bait

These threads help motivate me to continue my weightloss and to realize my own messed up logic when i was obese.

I've lost 80 pounds in the last year and have never felt physically better, only another 10 until i hit a healthy bmi.

>uses sex app
>surprised that people actually want to have sex instead of playing Farmville

I bet you hate women for being so prudish at the same time.

Ask OP not me. Report this thread i dont care.
If this thread really annoys you then hide it. I dont get why you're a fatty and you're in a fat hate thread or in Veeky Forums.

>These threads help motivate me to continue my weightloss and to realize my own messed up logic when i was obese.

>I need people who insult me and treat me like shit so I can better accept society's beauty standards

You are retarded.

Now you know how women feel.

Shoo shoo. Go be a crab in a bucket elsewhere.

No you're "people" like an animal is "people" animals provide us with food and balance an Eco system however the animal still isn't a person. Just like you aren't a person

I bet Veeky Forums's user basis would half the moment you need to have an IQ >100 to post.

Holy shit, you are a dumb sheep.

they're supposed to be dead before going into the woodchipper, the woodchipper is used so the fatty's body blends in with the other fatty bodies you've previously shredded

lurk moar

Not like this thread was my main motivator. And im not losing weight to look better.

Im doing it because i value my life and the years i am adding to it over junk food and eating whenever i want.

>user basis

Well you certainly wouldn't be posting here, mongo.

>I did so for curiosity

of course

Let me get this straight. You didn't like being treated like shit by others therefore you want to lose weight to treat other people like shit (aka fph threads)?

Pathetic

(wasted trips)

Listen, like it or not, there's a very good reason to hold a negative stance against obesity.

Obesity starts with a negative habit and poor management of your own health, you're slowly destroying yourself, and it also signifies that you don't care about your own well-being, or at least lack the determination to do anything about it, and don't even pretend obesity doesn't introduce a myriad of health problems aside from compromising physical functionality, that's strike one.

Strike two, you become a social detriment eventually and a source of grief for your loved ones (if they care, that is). Have you seen "James" on Veeky Forums? He's a person who became so obscenely obese that fat literally pooled up under his skin into morbid bumps that would literally pop and leak cellulite, becoming open gash wounds, and his family has to take care of him 24/7, cleaning him up after urination/defecation is literally a joint effort, they have to turn him on his side and dig into his backside with a towel, do you think they're happy doing that? God bless them for even taking it upon themselves to do all that, and that's not taking into account other things like paying for his massive supply of food because he can't and will never get a job, leeching off healthcare paid with the public's taxes indefinitely because he will never lose weight, and in the end leaving his loving family sobbing because he'll die a slow, disgusting death.

Do you see what I'm talking about? Sure, this is the far end of the spectrum, but obesity is a roller coaster of a rabbit hole. Look at the video in , can you look me in the eyes with a straight face and tell me that is a functioning human being? Unable to pick themselves up when they fall? Something so simple like standing up? Exactly. She's not James-level, but still a universal detriment.

But then you say people are overreacting to obesity compared to smoking and drinking which do just as much damage in their (1/2)

>user basis
Include me in the screenshot a meme is borned

>Yale

Ivy League schools are jokes where the rich just make connections, only dumb plebs are impressed by what they say

>Or it's struggling with time zones right now
What did she mean by this?

>borned

You certainly wouldn't pass an IQ test.