What the fuck this tastes the same as the normal coca cola...

What the fuck this tastes the same as the normal coca cola. I can also feel the sugar on my teeth like in the normal coca cola.

Am i getting trolled or does this shit really have 0 sugar and only that cancerous aspartam(that isn't really cancerous)?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/diet/news/20140917/artificial-sweeteners-blood-sugar
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/62/1/212S.short
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. tastebudlet

>drinking soda ever

you people disgust me

I mean what are the downsides of drinking one can of this shit if the cancer meme isn't real?

Wow its like aspartame is supposed to taste like sugar.

>I can also feel the sugar on my teeth

You are an actual retard.

I disagree with Coke Zero, but I think Diet Dr. Pepper is almost identical. Only difference is the lack of aftertaste.

I really like it

Nothing mate, unless you drink like 4liters

>unless you drink like 4liters

Now, i don't even know if this shit has a 1l bottle. But actually what would the downsides be of drinking 4liters of this a day?

>Little to no calories
>A bit of Sodium
>No sugar

>But actually what would the downsides be of drinking 4liters of this a day?
kidney stones

I think this depends on your genes, for some people it tastes normal, for me it tastes like there's soap in it.

uhh .. kinda acidic i guess

might decay tooth enamel

might upset G.I.

probably about it.

Its alot better, pic related, what's left when you boil the water away.

nice

boil cum next

>Still visible shit on the right

0 confirmed Scam

>that visible shit on the right is just sugar
>i can tell just by looking, no need for anyone to characterize

stop drinking soft drinks

You mean apart from flooding yourself with unnatural chemicals? Nothing.

Fun fact; 50% of people get the same blood sugar spike from artifical sugar as consuming sugar. So I hope you like gambling your BP.

Even drinking too much water is bad for you

The true redpill is eating McDoubles (presonally I prefer double quarter pounders) and drinking Coke Zero with it.

Screw all those 'muh junk food, let's eat only natural organic crap' people.

Which you should mention is an improvement, there is nothing else like the aftertaste of sugar, it is retched.

show them citations. I recently went through a lab where we test glucose/insulin levels of blood when using water, gatorade, and some drink with artificial sweetener.

Agreed diet Dr Pepper is godly.

That being said if I get a 12 pack I can finish it within an hour so I've been clean for like 2 months

it's aspartame retard. if it was cane sugar thered be nuthing.

Exactly.
Water, coffee and protein shakes are the only drinks you need.

Protein shakes and cofee are as important as coca cola or straight up drinking mustard for your diet

>tfw double cheeseburguers went from 2euro each to 3.

fucking jews

wat?

Are you actually fucking retarded you can literally google this. Its common knowledge that A.S. change gut bacterium and utterly fuck up your body, for most people at least.

There is no fucking reason to gamble with this.

can't find any unfortunately. Never seen glucose levels rise from artificial sweetener. Not even from the lab i ran. Ill wait, go ahead. Sounds like you have plenty of citations

aspartame converts to methanol (wood alcohol) in the body
then in the plentiful heat of the body, it converts the formaldehyde which cruises the blood brain barrier

aspartame also irreversibly wrecks your thyroid

idiot boy

Protein shakes for protein. I use coffee pre workout because I find it gives me a boost.
Coca cola is full of shit so I avoid. Why would you drink mustard user?

coke zero has taste, dumbass. Water has no taste. Coffee is for two feet in the grave grandpas

I just implied that drinking mustard is as needed as drinking cofee or protein shakes for a good diet.

not hard to understand, cane sugar evaporates unlike corn syrup and aspartame

are there any truly relevant health benefits on coffee?

I like to drink coffee after lunch since it just goes well(plus kills any cravings for dessert if there's any) and tastes nice without sugar.
same in the morning

I try to minimize the consumption though since sometimes I like to use it as preworkout

still waiting on that citation where 50% of participants showed glucose spikes after ingesting aspartame....

you have a lot of power right now. This is because if you can provide a source for that claim you will be making another human being (me) give up diet soda for the rest of his life.

wait... but thats exactly the point i was making. Unless you think both are aspartame...

No. There aren't. Drinking cofee is the same as drinking an energy drink.

>50% of people get same blood sugar spike from artificial sugar

can't wait for this citation.

not really, theres no sugar nor other random chemicals

webmd.com/diet/news/20140917/artificial-sweeteners-blood-sugar

I'm not even the same guy but this took me a second to find.

I don't care about the arguments you fags are having but

>webmd

le snake oil effect

>What the fuck this tastes the same as the normal coca cola
They taste nothing alike.

>using webmd as peer reviewed article

not even a single citation throughout that whole post.

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/62/1/212S.short

It could be possible your body is trying to maintain homeostatic conditions? I dunno, but your body absolutely needs glucose