/meta/ thread

Can we please permaban literally everyone who watches anime on Veeky Forums?

Watching anime and making it are direct opposites of one another. They'll just slow down everyone else's progress.

>not watching anime during and between sets

>complaining about anime on an anime image board
It's time for you to fuck off

wouldn't that just be deleting Veeky Forums altogether? it's a group of autists that watch anime, it's pretty much /a/ and /b/ with weights

I watch anime while I do cardio at the gym

Name one(1) person that made it and watches anime

I'd agree with you OP if this wasn't the case

me

agree

>moving the goalposts

Can you even read the OP?
>Watching anime and making it are direct opposites of one another

is mlp fine?

You're on Veeky Forums, a Japanese-derived image board that was specifically created to talk about anime but then branched out. This isn't Misc.

don't make me fuckign squat you

good thread

scott herman

>Has a trap waifu
>Is going to make it
Impossible. Wholesome QTs only.

Fuck off. I hate animu but all the NEET weebos here make my feel superior.

I made it a point that whenever I bingewatch anime, I have to lift weights at the same time

You know . . . to balance out the self-worth.

>>>reddit

Roll dubs to ban all minions memes from the board forever. Pic related.

Roll

dubs and minions become official Veeky Forums certified memes

Get outta here you stupid normie

What did user-kun mean by this?

I watched dragon ball z as a kid tho.

we seriously should have eliminated all of japan during world war ii, or at least let the soviets invade

i always thought like this until i finished watching black bullet last week, any other anime similar to black bullet i can get into?

Along the same theme Knights of Sidonia is pretty gud.

>mangafox

thanks m8

also i like how this thread has done a 360 and gone in the complete opposite direction OP intended it to go

>user can't into basic math
180*

>user can't into basic 7 year old memes

you got b8'd

Agreed, only redditors feel the need to inject their shitty anime into everything and go:
>muh anime board

reminder that the jew fears the samurai, anime is the only way to save western civilization

>Traps
>Necrophilia
>Pedophilia
Shoo shoo shlomo

>it's pretty much /a/ and /b/ with weights
>implying such a shithole like /b/ could be anything like this board
>not saying that we are an amalgamation of /pol/ Veeky Forums and /a/
leave new fag

>>Traps
>>Necrophilia
>>Pedophilia
whatever shit you watch is not my problem
I only fap to the purest 2d maidens

>H-ha! I just pretended I'm a retard! Fo-fooled you newfaggot!

Clarence

We really don't need this.

Veeky Forums is pretty perfect.

็งใงใ™ใ‚ˆ

>not a pedophile
>posts picture of one year old android who looks twelve

wow good one my dood

Chris Jones

does this look like an android to you faggot? apologize right now

>implying Veeky Forums is what it was 10 years ago
let's face it, Veeky Forums is much more than just some weeb website now. deal with it. anime faggots are worthy of ridicule but banning them is too far.

kys normal fag

>normal fag
i've been on Veeky Forums for longer than you and believe me it is nothing to brag about

never got into the weeb shit because i'm not a total loser. all peope who like anime who i have met have been socially awkward and depressed

>all the weebs in this thread trying to justify their degeneracy

O I am laffin

the big fucking jacked guy at my gym usually watches goku inbetween sets

>i've been on Veeky Forums for longer than you
>never got into the weeb shit

sauce .?

Anime is terrible and people that enjoy it should kill them selves desu.

you must be new. i dont like anime and i will never watch it but complaining about anime on Veeky Forums is just going to get you banned

justify this faggot

Xavier Woods.

NEW DAY FUCKS

>/a/ and /b/ with weights
If you go to /b/ kill yourself.

He also cucks other men

>Name one(1) person that made it and watches anime
/fit guys at my gym wouldn't stop talking about Dragonball Z, it was suprising and annoying.

Calum Von Moger

danberu nan kiro moteru

seriously OP? out of all the things you could choose to complain about or state that are ban-worthy, you choose anime? anime threads aren't even very numerous and it's just a medium of entertainment. i've been at my job for 6 years, live in a nice apartment, have good credit, and i watch anime a few nights a week because i still enjoy it. yamate kouhai-kun.

I kind of like sip memes/threads can we stop deleting and removing them?

I used to watch Anime, once I stopped, I became more social, more friendly, I started making friends that didn't try to stab me in the back or assault me for having a different opinion. People outside of my house now actually respect my words and opinions. They don't look at me with disgust anymore, when I talk about Japan I now talk about it's workforce and business, for strategy, they like that more than about the "culture" or "how cool it is". I've been to Japan, it's culture is nothing like the shows, and it's not cool. It's very degrading to the people that live there.

I grew as a person once I stopped watching Anime. I upvote this rule.

roll

when the fuck is /pol/ going to be dealt with?

Sip threads are fucking hilarious, but the meme feeds on resistance. That's how it started and a big reason why it's lasted so long. If it's accepted, it'll get boring. We need some anons--and janitors--to think it's actually shilling for the fun to continue.

Tony Ferguson
Childish Gambino

Why are there always faggots against anime here?
I don't even like anime, but don't you guys think you come to the wrong website if you are so bothered by it?

This.

Report racism when you see it. It's actually, literally against the rules on blue boards. I've never seen janitors do shit about it, but it's in the rules, and you can report it. I don't know what else to do.

faggots

I have busy named Humberto who is fucking jacked and not too bad looking and watches his Chinese cartoons when he isn't lifting or working.