Tfw no gf

>tfw no gf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wm6FpvcOvC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nobody here does

>wanting a GF

lmao

Having multiple girls to bang and then get away from them all and hang out with the bro's is where it's at senpai

i do

>meet a girl
>we hit it off
>we've been talking for 2 months now
>few weeks ago one of her friends messages me on Instagram saying how much my girl would really like flowers
>she helps me pick out flowers to send to my girl at work as a surprise
>she loves it
>have a big date planned for Tuesday
>gonna ask her to be my qt 3.141592653 gf then
>ask same friend if she thinks it's a good idea or if i should wait until my girl is more comfortable first
>reads message but doesn't respond
>since then qt I've been seeing has been avoidant and cancelled our regularly scheduled Friday night plans

Where did I go wrong? Why do girls act so weird?

>user you're such a great friend

then get out

they think you're too clingy now.
you should ignore her and start talking to other girls to get ahead of the curve.

oof

We've mutually established that we're only going to see each other which is why I got the idea in my head to ask her to be my girlfriend. Otheriwse I would have been too scared to even think of the idea for that very reason: being too clingy

it doesn't matter what you think has been established already, your best bet is to start talking to other girls, just have a back up plan.

First fuck up
>bought flowers because her FRIEND told you to
Don't be a fucking beta cuck, you should say "huh? right, thanks for the advice but im good"

Second fuck up
>ask the friend anything regarding to the girl you like
She will obvs fucking tell the girl you awkward fuck.

In her head she's thinking
>"wow user is such a pussy beta leftist to ask me out without asking my friend, pathetic"

Holy shit you're a pussy faggot, if i like a girl i'll ask her out when I FEEL LIKE IT.

I don't either, I have a fiancee instead.

>tfw no thea or martine gf

This. Some of the best advice I almost never hear in terms of dating is don't talk to a woman's friends. Especially about the woman. They don't want you to succeed, they want to start drama and force themselves into shit that they have no place in.

>decide to get coffee meets bagel
>see a girl on there, pics only make her look 5/10
>not sure why but i decide to "like" her
>we match
>talk for a few weeks
>she seems super cool, owns her own business, and is busy all the time
>finally hang out with her last night
>get dinner, go to a bar, convos are going good
>shes much hotter in person
>she went to a christian school, not super religious, but seemed like a nice conservative girl
>going in for kiss at the end of the night, half expecting to either get denied or just have a quick peck cause i assume shes innocent and sheltered
>she pulls me in and we start making out
>go into her car, finger her
>starts tellin me all this kinky stuff
>hangin out monday, gonna seal the deal then

Completely wasnt expecting that.

>she pulls me in and we start making out
>go into her car, finger her
>starts tellin me all this kinky stuff

Hey lads it's here

She just texted me saying we have to talk later.

It's fucking over and I don't know why. I want to cry

Keep us posted user, let out your feels

belive me you're better than me, she just told me " I'm sorry, won't work" after spending the last month telling me she loves me and softening my heart... just learn to appreciate that sometimes it's not as bad as it seems i'd trade feels with you anyday. I feel destroyed everything hurts.

Why?
Women like sex as much as men do, maybe even more.
Imagine if you were raised to be conservative and were "held back" from sex in general, you'd be fucking rabid.

Im sorry user. If she says its me not you I will cry with you.

She said she'll call me later around midnight tonight. I told her that's fine

Looks like I'm crying myself to sleep tonight boys.

Here's a story from one of our dates

>driving around on a Saturday night
>every Saturday night my favorite radio station has what they call "Saturday Night House Party" where people call in requests and they get played on air
>tell her I'm gonna call in a Red Hot Chili Peppers song bc we both like them
>she immediately says I should request By the Way
>I call and get on air right away and ask for the song
>few minutes later after the commercials are done our song comes on
>it became /oursong/ that night

Whenever we'd be making out that song would always find it's way on to the radio somehow. I won't be able to hear that song again without thinking of her

you're a huge pussy, I really hope you don't talk as pansy as this in real life faggot

I hope she doesn't say that but i feel like she will.

>tfw I actually finally have a loving caring GF

Feels good man

Y-you too m8

wtf

if that's her I've got bad news, fucked her a few months ago

this is like every single guy ever just replace the held back with cant get

>finally found a mildly autistic qt3.14 gf

Nah that's not her. Just thought the picture was funny

You are fucking gaaay

Post pic.

like in vid related?
>tfw no autistic gf

youtube.com/watch?v=wm6FpvcOvC8

>mildly autistic

made me kek

>Women like sex as much as men do, maybe even more.
lol. women don't like sex. they put up with it to get resources until the beta well runs dry, then it's on to the next poor sap.

>tfw got s crazy girl pregnant and my hopes and dreams in life are going up in smoke and I pray for a miscarriage
Don't feel so bad user, it could be much worse

Holy shit this was hilarious.

That friend zone at the end lmao

My 15 years old brother has a daughter and made a girl to abort hid unborn baby

Im 24 and i cant get a gf and im ugly as fuck, people are hostil to me and women ignore me

I dont kys because i have hope but that hope is going away every day that pass

I just want to feel better and be a normal guy and have a normal life

Why my life have to be like this?

Im about to cry right now

Every one i know is having fun while im here alone drinking cheap vodka

>has never been pulled into a kiss

Virgin detected

Yeah no. I've been sleeping with a girl for over 2 years and I haven't even bought her a meal in that time. We also don't even talk, she texts me, comes over, fucks and leave. She gets nothing from me except dick. She seems to enjoy sex quite a bit. Maybe you're just bad at sex?

They arenr cute

I'm only a few months from turning 26. I've never once kissed a girl or been on a date, or even had a girl call me attractive. I've tried to go on some to, but have always been denied. I just gave up on it all now, learning to accept it and tune out the people who comment on my singleness.

Hopefully one day the emptiness will go away. I enjoy life, I just wish I could find someone who would love me back.

You are right
He is just beta

lel

>I'm former Veeky Forums now 40 lbs+, 200lbs turned fatty slob
>Always had gf's through the years, sometimes seeing up to 5 grills simultaneously in a week on a regular
>come off as chad slayer of pussy
>added weight because of medication
>notice I get less attention from people in general, less checked out by women
>still manage to have two gf's

how can you guys not have gf's?
all it takes is a bit of effort with some general common sense

Same here, I'm 24

I'm alone here in this saturday

I'm this guy

(((((GOLDBERG)))))

>23yo kissless virgin shut-in
>have literally never held a conversation with a girl in my entire life
I'm losing my sanity, bros. I think lack of human intimacy is rotting my brain.

If you are ugly then you can't do nothing

I'm ugly, I have a big nose and that make me horrible

>tfw 21
>Havent had a gf since 18
>No prospects in the future
>Still cutting so dont wanna gf till I look Veeky Forums
I feel like this isnt too bad compared to some of you guys but damn I miss having a gf

They look like pigs
Fuck those germánics

>If you are ugly then you can't do nothing
Wrong
You can have plenty of money

That's why you don't fucking associate songs with these hoes you vagina.

That can't be kind of hard for an ugly person as many people won't like you

I just need a nose job and I will be normal looking

spotted the third worlder

I'm Dominican

I'm the Dominican that hate on germania

If you browse /pol/ you might see me around hating on those pigs

So what? You think sitting at home all day will fix it? Why don't you start changing something god damnit

I feel you mate. I'm lucky ion that I have friends, but every single one is in a relationship at this point. I hung out with two of them today and they were both talking about how great their wives are. Meanwhile I'm a virgin at 25 who's biggest claim to fame is 3/4/5 for bp/squat/deads. Girls don't care about those numbers so it does nothing for me.

>be Anthony Kiedis god tier vocalist
>make an amazing song pouring out my heart to the world
>generally well respected as a musician and an artist
>some faggot decides to associate my song with a dumb fucking whore
>can't enjoy my song anymore because he's a beta piece of shit that caught feelings
>fuck a prostitute and shoot up heroine
>write a god tier autobiography
>what was this greentext about again?

mfw

I just want a normal life and stop feeling like shit specially on weekends

It hurts that I can't go our and have nice moments

I live In DR and I have seen many attractive girls but I can't do nothing, just be alone

He handled it like a fucking champ, though.
>Oh well, plenty of fish in the sea for me
>Farewell, my friend. Heh.
This man with autism has more charisma and confidence in his fucking finger than most people on Veeky Forums will ever have.

Maybe one day the pain will go away friend. It's what I'm hoping for at this point

If i get a nose job i will be normal looking

>have literally never held a conversation with a girl in my entire life
No fellow students?
No coworkers?
No one you know from church or something?
None at all?

An Hero before it gets any worse.

you need a job in retail

Tell me your break up stories brehs, mine is still fresh and it feels like hell. Four years and now we're done. Tell me it gets better.

one of 4 things happened here
1) You came on too fast, and she was just looking for an ego-stroking not a relationship
2) She's playing hard to get
3) She found someone else
4) You're not good enough for her and she found someone else

t. Guy who has never been good enough for 21yrs
sorry bud

Ffs, that post just me me realise I'm in the same situation.

>All aboard the feels train! Choo choo...

Exactly 4 months ago today my gf of three years broke up with me and proceeded to fuck almost every guy she came across.

Later I realized that she wasn't right for me at all. Now I'm trying to better myself by going to the gym and eating right, so if I ever see her again I'll know that I didn't let her get to me.

It gets better, user. But you have to make it get better, otherwise nothing will happen.

If she is going to reject you for being too nice then she doesn't deserve you. Think what would have happend later if she was ok this time. Same result.

>Mutual break up with gf of 5 years in December
>See things she would like and get sad that I can't show them to her
>Really lonely at night
I don't actively miss her so that's something r-right?

>be forever alone
>never had a gf
>only go to the gym and post on Veeky Forums
>get a gf
>comes to the gym with me
>have sex almost every day
>everything is perfect
>find out she cheated on me the entire time with her ex bf
>they are back together now
>think about her every day, even more depressed now

its not worth it brahs

I know that feel brah. It's weird too, opened up snapchat to send "her" an inside joke pic of something at the store. Then I realized how she would probably open it and not respond then I'd feel even more shitty all day.

i want off this ride

Same here. GF of three years broke up with me in December. I've stopped thinking about her everyday, but sometimes I'll think of or see shit she likes and realize that she probably doesn't want to hear from me.

Which is fine, because later I realized that she was terrible for me in every way.

If she cheats on you and gets with the guy she cheated with, she'll probably cheat on him too. Don't waste your time or energy on people who treat you like shit, just move on.

>tfw get a new fetish with every woman you've dated
>was with a dentist for a year
>i would place my head on her lap while watching tv
>she would stroke my hair, face and facial hair
>sometimes she would take out a flashlight and stick her hand in my mouth
>swear to god she got off to this shit
>loves how natural my teeth are, not pearly white, but no cavities or erosion

Been testing women by laying my head on their laps ever since. The feel of a woman's touch on every part of your head is amazing.

I broke up with a girl about 6 months ago. We were friends for like 4 years before we decided to try dating. It lasted around a year. We were pretty happy for a while, but eventually I realized that we are too much alike to really work out together long-term. So I broke up with her.
It was weird and unexpectedly painful for a while (probably cause it was my first real relationship), but things are pretty much back to normal now. DESU I'm glad we tried it, but I think she makes a much better friend than girlfriend for me.

I get that women like sex too, but the vibe she was giving off the entire night made it seem really unexpected. it was the first date.

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

80% of Veeky Forums isn't fit related. I don't think mods care anymore.

>tfw I have gf but got a faulty model
>constantly insulting me even physically hits me when I don't agree with her or praise her every action
>no matter what I do she finds a way to undercut me and never allows me to feel good about myself when in her presence,
>everything that goes wrong in her life she finds a way to blame me, as if i'm some sort of puppetmaster controlling her life from the shadows
>not allowed to do anything without her permission or she will yell at me about how much of an inconsiderate dick I am because I DARED to watch a movie I'm supposed to magically know she wanted to watch without her or ate a meal
>every time I talk to her she interrupts me constantly, i can't even tell a simple story without having to pause and talk about whatever inane thought she has

Is this what I was supposed to be happy about? Having a harpy constantly criticizing me?

>shall we go over to the park bench?
>"yep"
>thank you

I never understood this
why the fuck are you still with that?

>tfw_no_gf.png has been up for almost six years now.
Damn I am really taking my fucking time.

>1) You came on too fast
it LITERALLY took him 2 months to ask her out...
What the FUCK.. you go on 2 dates, then you ask her to come to your place.. you dont wait months and then get her flowers.

Fucking beta deserves it.. only way to learn.

Yea, she probably will.

Take it like a man. Go ask another girl out. Immediately. Grow up.

nice dubs

yeah, dump that bitch bro. A gf should add to your life and be emotionally stimulating to be around, they're not there to shit all over you and make you feel like crap. sounds like she'll gains goblin at any chance she can, you can do much better without her.

don't let people put you down bro, we're all gonna make it

>Hit it off with cute awkward girl
>Really awkward and socially inept, may have unironically been aspie
>I like her because she's very authentic and I don't feel like I'm having to play stupid social posturing games when talking to her
>We go on a date
>Make out good, mild touching
>She says she really likes me
>"Y-you too" (not really but I agree)
>Now I'm unable to set up another date with her
>"Are you free this weekend?"
>"Uhhhhh I don't know I might have some work to do or something" vague shit, clearly not real excuses
>After a couple attempts, say fuck it and decide to not get more emotionally invested since she's on some fuck shit
>Still see her regularly
>She always blushes, smiles/giggles, casual hand-touching, that kind of shit

What should I do? I feel like going straight into "where do we stand?" would crack open the whole thing and make her back off for real, which I don't want to do since she's one of the only girls I know who's a cool friend while not being a romantic scheme.
But at the same time I don't want to keep torturing myself and putting up with this.
Will I look like a cuck if I've waited too long (it's been a couple of weeks since the date)?

Fastest way to turn someone into an across-the-board misanthrope

head on lap is awesome
is your pic her?

You have 2 options here:
Dump her or submit completely and get her to fuck you in the ass with a strapon.

just ask her on a date again retard

think about what its like for you as an aspie, you want people to force things a bit because otherwise it'll never happen. Be that person. its also completely reasonable to ask so long as your straight forward and act causally.

This. Its called taking the lead and its what we're supposed to do as men. Ask her out again or wallow in regret for the rest of your life.

Month an a half ago I had my heart broken. At first she was all sad about it and then she dropped me out of her life like a rock. Deleted all pictures, ignored me if I happened to text, and won't even acknowledge my existence if I see her around. I didn't even do anything. She broke up with me after a year because of her toxic parents. Also she insulted me and said I wasn't worth her time, she was better than me, and I was going to be a failure

It hurts some, but im angry. Good thing all this unyielding hate as given me super gains.

Why do you think a woman acting like a cunt is the same as femdom?

in either case you are taking it up the ass but one is in a literal sense also
>found the guy that likes getting pegged