Fuck that whole investing shit. I don't wan't to be "wealthy" in 30 years from now...

Fuck that whole investing shit. I don't wan't to be "wealthy" in 30 years from now. I wan't to be filthy rich in my 20's.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/CrxNUHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A few good crypto picks and flips and you can be rich this time next year

Keep your eyes on Zencash.

Dirty crypto shills. Kys u are disgusting

Rob a bank
High risk high reward....

Otherwise get a better job

>wants to be filty rich immediately
>doesn't want the only way to actually do that
>posts about how crypto shills are disgusting on crypto board

have fun being unhappy about yourself forever loser

Well you should have been a smart boy instead of a useless bag of shit as you currently are.

nice try, but i think you're a theef

You think you are going to get rich without doing anything ?

Then, tell us what you are going to do except dreaming, genius ?

I made something like 5 calls on Zencash, if you listened to me on those 5 calls you would have made a bunch of money.

But do what you want to do, you will still be able to see my post in 2-3 days

Fuck it
I just win the Lottery

you wanna be filthy rich? Join us discord.gg/CrxNUHU

Fucking retard. You have to do something to get rich. And you can't just ask someone what you need to do to get rich. That's fucking retarded, if they knew they'd have done it themselves and are currently doing it themselves and don't want you involved. Grow a fucking brain.

(You)

> you can't just ask someone what you need to do to get rich
I didn't ask anyone fuckface. Can u read ?

t. walletlet

No instead you lamented your own fucking stupidity. Which you should do--don't get me wrong you are fucking stupid. But don't do it on this forum. Do it with other single digit IQ fuckers.

calm your tits

and what the fuck are you doing to achieve that goal? shitposting on Veeky Forums and jerking to anime titties. stop dreaming and get to work you useless coon. that goes for all of you.

nice self reflection user