/fat/ - Fatty General

Moldy bread Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want
>Lose weight
>Get a more Veeky Forums body by lifting weights
>Autistically change your diet to some ultra vegetable no sweets autism because extremism is always good am i right ;^)
Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another if you are too weak to survive solo. We all know losing weight when you are fat is easy if you just reduce calorie intake, literally piece of cake. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need to lose weight for a number of reason. Please be warned that there are some chronic idiots who post in this general giving horrible advice to troll or to reassure their extremist autism works for themselves, don't bother, always remember calorie intake, if it is lesser than how many calories your body burns you ll be fine.
And remember, if you are a loser when fat you ll still be a loser if you are thin, your weight isn't the problem.

>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
If you eat 500 less than that daily you lose weight, can go lower but never very low
tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Good morning /fat/, I've been up all night and I'm about to pass out.

>i'm still 1k under my daily goal
>I can actually have a din din when I wake up
>feels comfy men

Forgive me /fat/her for I have sinned.

I went to the all you can eat sushi buffet yesterday and stuffed my face. Lots of fried, reasy, fatty food, and of course sushi. Ended the meal with sweet buns and icecream.
That's probably 5000 calories in one meal, and I usually eat 1500-1600 a day.

Its alright dude. The ice cream really killed it doe

i wanted to do the same thing before my fast, but with nothing but meats, no carbs, tldr no one wanted to go so im fasting anyway

Forgive me, I've been eating very well since new years, but went to a party and consumed 6000 calories last night. 280lbs NYE, 250 thursday. I'm scared to step on the scale. Should I just eat normal and weigh myself tomorrow or should I step on the scale today and see the damage?
Whole large pizza, large butterfinger milkshake, a fifth of Stoli, and a 2L of soda. I used to do that for one of 3 meals every day before I changed my diet. I feel monumentally worse than I should for a single slip up, but holding an extreme mindset (I think I gained 5 actual pounds of fat last night) helped me so far.

I tore my acl and getting surgery soon. Cant go to the gym for a while.
Im fat so can I cut or will I lose a lot of muscle mass?

Who here isn't fat but just likes to hang out here and give advice instead of at QTDDTOT?

Made some quorn fish fingers (about 140 calories for 4) with BBQ sauce and some drained stew with quorn mince, red cabbage, scotch bonnet, courgette and mushroom. Made the stew with veg stock, garlic granules, salt and chili powder. Was mint, and probably only about 500 calories at most.

Calories today probably going to end up around 1500 at the high end. Very nice.

Don't be a pussy and get on those scales. You fucked up and it may have stalled you for a week or two at worst. Just live with it and don't do it regularly or you're not going to make it.

I'm trying to lose weight again.
First time was in 10th grade, quit because of school.
Second time was in 12th grade. By far my best try, felt like a fucking god while doing it. Calisthenics all week round, no rest days.
Ate 6 eggs a day, a chicken breast and a family's worth of sallad.
Was 95-100kgs at the end. Started at 110. Lasted for approx 3 months plus one month of stalling.
Come to think of it the only reason I lost the weight was because I made sure no matter how much I progressed I was always completely exhausted by the end of the workout.
I stalled out because between school issues and losing weight I forgot that I actually have to eat less. And I eventually gave up completely.
It was literally the best period of my entire life. I was feeling so good, when I tried weed during that time, it had the effects of cocaine on me.
Third time was around october last year, broke my foot pinkie during an earthquake.
Trying again now.
There's been other attempts but they were too unsuccesful to remember.
After all these years of battling my anxiety and being close to winning I still have this diseased mass on me. I am convinced it's my final battle. I will never be happy as long as I am fat and unfit.
I will never stop trying.

Keep losing inches, but weight on the scale isn't dropping. Not really lifting either so it's not like I'm replacing fat with muscle. Bodies are weird.

Pls help

you can just cut. obviously you cant really do anything with your legs, work on upper body while you recover

Any flat footed fatties here? How do you get Veeky Forums? Bonus points: How do you do it if you have a job at a warehouse

>3 days till i weight myself for week total
>now 110.6
lul diet is so fucking easy, and i even ate ice cream :3

Cool thx

tfw addicted to pizza and pills

>fasted for a day
>make a big breakfast
>two bites in
>GUT BUSTING FULL
wew

I'm 6'1 and 228
If I drop to like 170ish will I have the loose skin meme

I fucking overate today, holidays always ruin my cut. I just can't deny myself all this delicious easter food. I'm fucking weak, 4 days in a row of caloric surplus, I don't know what to do. My family isn't helping with all that "you're so skinny now, eat this cake, I insist", I know it's not their fault, but they aren't making it easier. I feel bloated as fuck, probably added 4 pounds of pure fat. I feel like shit and want to cry. Today I went to the gym and did my workout plus an hour of cardio and STILL exceeded my TDEE. I was so close to my goal weight and now I set myself back again. Maybe I'll wake up at 6 am and do some cardio to make up at least a little. Is it a good idea?

Mate, don't sweat it. There will always be holidays and there will always be temptations to cheat. After you've been cutting for awhile you need a break, anyways to repair your hormones and bring your metabolism back up to normal.

Just pick 2 weeks every 2-3 months to eat at maintenance, and try to make it fall on a holiday.

We're in this long term, so plan for the long term.

I've been doing intermittent fasting lately and it's helped me immensely with my own self control to not pig out on food. Already lost 4 pounds this week. Coupling it with lifting a few times a week.

5'9 188 pounds, used to be 160 pounds in high school running cross country

>when youre so fat you break your pinky from an earthquake you caused

Yeah your guts are going to look like nuts

>Eat a bunch of chicken last night
>Drink some beer against my better judgement
>Pass out
>Wake up, piss, and weigh myself
>Lost half a pound
>Mfw

I'm just sick of this, it took me over a year to lose 21 kilos with those little weight bumps along the way, I weigh fucking 65 kgs (at least used to before coming home) (I'm 5'9 so don't judge) and still feel like a fatty, not because of the weight/fat, but because of this mindset and constant 4000 calories appetite. I wanted to drop to 63 kilos before May but the long term goal is to adapt to eating at maintenance and do a lean bulk but that won't probably happen because summer. Will I have to monitor my food intake for the rest of my life? I just want it to feel natural to eat normal portions.

what if I just eat boiled acorns

>65 kgs
>5'9
nigger stop cutting
you're approaching auschwitz skeleton territory

>Will I have to monitor my food intake for the rest of my life? I just want it to feel natural to eat normal portions.
over the years, your body will adapt and get used to smaller portion size.

Dehydrated
not lost fat
fucking retard

I want to be 63 kg auchwitz though, I am 100% set on that weight, I just want to get there fast and eat maintenance for a while. I am frustrated with being so close yet still gaining pounds on holidays.

You're going to be treading water with that mindset mate. I wish you all the luck man, don't burn yourself out trying to reach that goal.

>din din

Kys

read the sticky and the part about the alcohol consumption without fucking up too bad.
i haven't drank in a week and plan on drinking next saturday and so correct me if i'm wrong

so avoid carbs and just eat a shit ton of protein?
i plan on drinking half a fifth.

I weighted myself this morning and 2kg down this week. Had a sausage and egg McMuffin. I don't regret it. It was delicious and I haven't had one in months.

N-nice bully, but I just sprinted it into the edge of my bed. You can cut yourself opn my bed's edge, it wasn't blunted at all. It broke clean off at a 45 degree angle from right under my last knucle towards the next. No fragments. I have no idea how it didn't rip the skin.

Lost ten pounds this week. Feel free to worship me as your god.

>so avoid carbs and just eat a shit ton of protein?
I don't even look at carbs. Doesn't matter too much unless you're doing a specific diet (keto, lowcarb for instance) The main thing to look at is calories and protein consumption. If you get those right carbs and fats just sort themselves out.

>2013
>start going to the gym at 320
>drop to 190
>fuck up and gain it all back
>340 lbs since 2015
>2 years later nothing changed

there is nothing as de-motivating as having to start all fucking over the thoughts alone makes me not go to the gym anymore fuck this

Just binged, want to kill myself. Don't do it bros

I feel some of that mate. I always enjoyed the gym, the problem was the dieting and eating, and maintaining a lifting schedule. It's demoralizing, but I just keep on keeping on, hoping one day I'll stick to it. Nothing else to do besides to try again and do it right this time.

>being this retarded you regret your choices
Lmao, i binge and still lose weight and dont mind.

But of course brainwashed cucks like you have to end up in self hate because you listen to others xd

>start a diet around a year ago
>lose 40kg
>finally start to look like a human being (80kg for 6'1)
>can't for shit lose another 10kg to finally achieve my goal
I work out three times a week and eat around 1200-1500 calories except for my drinking days. Is the bullet to the head the only option for me?

Isnt 80kg already kinda low at 6'1?

How did you fuck up? did you just stop counting calories or what?

>except for my drinking days

Man im 185cm/82kg ottermode

This Cut out drinking days for now

>6'2"
>260
>loose skin

My highest recorded was 280. That's just where I was when I first found the sticky.

Weight's a really shitty metric to go by, in my opinion. The range in which your weight can randomly fluctuate, combined with potential inaccuracies in your scale, generally far exceeds the amount of weight you're likely going to be losing every week, and this is even more true the more overweight you are. Therefore, weight is a pretty inconsistent and often times disheartening/deceptive measure of progress. Tape method is far more reliable, and goobi aproved™.

Lost 25 pounds in a month brahs, we're all gonna make it

are you only eating 1000 cal a day?

If possible, try be sober or at least as sober as possible by the time you go to bed. The biggest detriment to gains from alcohol is its effect on sleep quality and quantity. So start drinking early and stop early.

800, and I go on 2 hour long brisk walks every morning, according to the app that came with my phone I burn about 700 calories a day doing that. I also have massive cheat meals every weekend

>have high blood sugar
>take medicine to take care of it
>now have low blood sugar
I can't win.

How often do you weigh yourself?

Isn't keto what you should be doing if you're pre-diabetic or diabetic?

daily but i only keep track of weekly weigh ins.
??? 311
3.20 309.6
3.27 304.7
4.3 301
4.10 298
today 295.4

>posted in fit in 2012
>never counted calories but lost weight by eating less
>only thing I really changed about my diet permanently was switching to diet coke
I gained it all back but holy fuck am I glad I stopped with the coke, I can't imagine how huge I would be adding soft drinks to the mix

>progress pic
>of a scale
>over 2 weeks

Not fucking you again.
Progress pics exist to illustrate PROGRESS, as in detectable visual changes in your body. You might as well type this shit out, nobody's going to doubt an obese fuck was able to fluctuate by 5kg. You progressed from fat to fat, are you expecting a pat on the head and a gold star?

I'm going to keep doing it just to annoy you now

Diet is hard but it is worth it dudes.

Used to do it every day like an autistic. Now I just do it whenever and note the date.

Reduced my deficit today and going back to lifting and exercising a bit more. I wanna try get into skateboarding now that I'm not super fat
Yeah

Every day while using weekly averages as the comparison points.

Hit the 10lb mark today. Heres my lunch suckas.

>you can't feel full af on a diet

You can, just add a ton of lettuce and drink more water.

> = implying

>Fast all day until eight
>Eat a sandwich and a banana
>Feel like I'm going to vomit I'm so full

>posting your depressing meals

Suffer in silence faggot

Was joking, I'm on 128oz water a day and am quite aware how filling protein and fiber are. I was just mocking people on fad diets that snack all the time etc.

>it's skinny cow so it's great for me
>pffft breads good for you silly
>I took a multivitamin so I don't have to eat any veggies!
>diets are too expensive

Like shit dude just pre bake a bunch of skinless chicken with lemon pepper, nuke a bag of frozen veggies, get a huge water bottle, and like magic you're clen and not impoverished. Dieting is fucking easy.

Find out. You should be fine

This. I have no clue how this happened to me. Why does such a low amount of food now make me feel full af?

>tfw ate a can of pumpkin pie filling by accident

I used to freeze and prepare lbs of chicken breasts in advance. I'd then just add some pepper and lowcal mayo and chow down.

One time I waited too long to make up and freeze the chicken, It was tainted. I was also really hungry and ate 2lbs of chicken. because fuck it.

Vomited chicken for hours, didn't sleep that night, continued to vomit, felt like my stomach was exploding. I tried to make myself vomit more to make the pain disappear.

Got chunks of vomit chicken stuck in my nose for 2 days.

How do you accidentally eat something you fat fuck?

Had a nap today and literally dreamed about chocolate. Actually about going to the shop and buying chocolate, which is sort of weird but I guess I never dream about sex either. My brain like hates me and is like "You can dream about every aspect of this thing you like except the good part"

But in it I bought way too much. I remember thinking to myself "Eh fuck it, I'll get a couple things because it's just the once". Shit's a warning to myself.

Tomorrow if shit's open I'm gonna get some small bit of chocolate or a half sized snickers bar or something. The craving's loud as shit, but, I'm gonna heed the warning and not binge/fuck up behind it.

I know no one cares, just wanted to blog about it somewhere.

Basically, but with a shitload of vegetables. I just need to take a single pill each day, will probably need to get a lower dosage.

So uh, my breakfasts normally consist of two large eggs and a glass of water with cottage cheese. I started adding a smoothie to my breakfast now (all it has is low fat yogurt, and usually 5 different fruits and veggies with milk) but i think it's overdoing it too much. What do you guys think?
Pic related, a smoothie I drank this morning

erry week, if im worried about how my diet is going I will do it a few days in between

6ft 5
280 lbs abouts

Strong fat tho - big shoulders and arms

will i have loose skin?

Your stomach when young and not expanded too much can still shrink back a little if it doesnt take in the amount of food it used too

massive rugby muscle thighs too

>ate all of my calories during lunch while visiting my parents
>have nothing to do for the rest of the day
I'm not hungry four hours later, but I still have four more hours until I go to bed.

London?
It doesn't really matter mate. As long as you don't have a problem with it and it fits into your macros.

>What do you guys think?

Stop eating breakfast you fat fuck. You don't work in a steel mill, you don't need the energy.

Good to eat breakfast, bad to eat carbs. Go keto and eat high-fat/protein and hunger will go down over time, sustained longer fullness feeling

Weighed myself at about noon today and I gained a pound from last Sunday when I weighed myself when I woke up. I lifted and did 20 minutes of cardio everyday while only investing 1600-1900 cap a day. (I say that because some days I added a homemade peanut butter protein cookie which was 300 cal) DA FUCK DID I DO WRONG?

my clothes are baggy as fuck now

im makin it guys

>Weighed myself at about noon today
>gained a pound from last Sunday when I weighed myself when I woke up

Measurements made at different times aren't comparable. Did you eat or drink today before the weigh-in? Another possible cause for the anomaly is random variance. Single measurements are going to have high variance. Two consecutive days or two days a week apart are the same in that respect. Measure every day after waking up and use weekly averages.

go away memer

ahahaha omg

>just had a 600 calorie dinner
>8 ounces of chicken (240 calories)
>3 cups of tomato puree (260 calories)
>1/2 cup rice (300 calories
>one packet of chicken taco seasoning
It's so much food that I can barely eat it, but it'll only bring me up to 1560 calories for the day. I've been eating at a sub ~1300 for awhile now so I'll enjoy this

>1/2 cup rice
>300 calories
Did you cook it in fucking lard?

I got this container of rice from my sister. It says that 1/4 cup of it has 150 calories. I just boil it like normal without adding anything.

>260cals
>240cals
>300cals
>somehow makes 600 instead of 800
Holy shit no wonder people underestimate calories when they can't do basic math

You should expect some plateaus. Just keep at it and eventually your body will get past the plateau and start dropping again.

s-sorry

Should I try any supplements or just keep on with the gym routine?