What does Veeky Forums think of Feminism?

Veeky Forums filled with High testosterone men who love getting becoming the best they can be. I find it interesting to know what you think of feminists.

You do know YOU are the "Straight white male" they despise right.

You do know YOU are the "Rape culture" they fight against right?

You do know YOU are the Patriarchy right?

You do know that YOU are who they are trying to defeat right?

You do know that THEY want you to stop lifting right?

So I wanted to know what do you think about all of this.

>Veeky Forums
>high test

kek

I had blueberries with my oats today. It was tasty

Fpbp

feminist = attention hungry girl with massive daddy issues. great for one night stands, but you will feel a strong urge to kill yourself whenever they open their mouths.

they still eyefuck me in every lecture, so who cares?

I don't think about feminists. They're just a bunch of whiny, self-entitled brats, why waste time trying to reason or rationalize their behavior.

DON'T CARE
DOESN'T AFFECT MY LIFTS OR DIET

>tfw you discover frozen blueberries
>year round cheap delicious oats

if the purge were a real thing, modern day feminism and this new breed of sjw libtards would no longer exist

The ones that are about the equality side of it are cool, the bull dyke man hating super sjw types are just awful.

Strawberry season soon, my friend.

Those crones only have influence over people with no self esteem.

I am a feminist in the sense that I believe women and men should be equal under the law.

Currently they ARE equal under the law except that judges often give preference to women in divorce proceedings which is pretty fucked up.

I believe the current wave of feminism is made up of privileged, spoiled bitches that desperately crave attention and victim status.

Forgot to say that this is with regard to feminism in the United States.
There are serious human rights issues in the middle east, africa, and asia where feminism is actually needed.

>(You)

You eat that shit with milk my negro? I love to eat oats with milk, but upsets my stomach. Tried it with water. Like eating liquified cancer.

I don't give a fuck, they're irrelevant, it's just a bunch of crazies on Tumblr.

Talk to women in real life. They don't support or agree with any of this shit, and the ones that do can be convinced otherwise 8 times out of 10, because their position isn't solid.

Who fucking cares you moist faggot?
They're irrelevant worthless human beings you shouldn't waste your energy thinking about.

An easy way to weed out the stupid, gullible, creepy, gay and unfuckable and unfriendable women from normal women.

Seen the slutwalk? Think any men of worth or self respect are fucking any of those loser bitches?

Lactose pills, my guy.

I've honestly never encountered an extreme feminist at my college or at all in my life really, it's almost like the only the time I ever hear about them is when people complain about them.

>1st world problems

I consider myself a humanist that values human rights, rights given to all humans. I don't like labeling people or labeling myself, well, past human that is.

I think that feminists do speak about many important issues, but they are often angry AND short sighted, they are at point A and want to get to point F, but have no conception of the points between, or point G or M or anything past F.

you can be angry if it helps you build a long term plan, ie I'm angry about this unjustness and I am going to do *specific things* to achieve *specific goal*, but blustery angry and attempting to sway people on the basis of how passionate your argument is, is ridiculous. I tend to look at problems through the lense of wrestling, any match (solution) begins with studying the opponent (problem) and figuring out how he can be bested (solved). during the match you need to be cognizant of your plan, you can be angry but not if you lose sight of reality. no one wins a wrestling match through passionate anger, they win through skill.

more activists need to think in a problem solving manner.

Yeah you're probably lactose intolerant or something. maybe try drinking some water with it if it's too dense?

Frozen wild blueberries are GOAT. I have a scoop in my vegetable smoothie every day and i'm never gonna stop.

The enemy. They ruined life at my university and routinely contort the legal system to their advantage. They are fighting a sick cultural war on multiple fronts and on each one they are in the objectively wrong position.

You better fucking believe they would take your weights from you (among other things) if they could, and they have and most certainly try.

Think about this post when you get locked up for manspreading.

It's not about solving anything. It's about being seen as solving something without actually doing anything.

It's a themed club based cheering afterschool event and thing for people to be a part of.
It's also a way to keep the stupid sexless cunts in school and the thirsty loser lezzies in pussy and easily manipulated students so they can keep a job.

Peaceful marches mean nothing if no one knows you're having them nor knows why you're doing it.
They can easily muddy the waters with manipulated media and lie and disperse it. Look at the 1%.

It's why MLK and Ghandi were pushed as so great so wonderful and every single major violent outbreak when people want things fixed and changed as "THOSE NIGGERS" and "STUPID WHITE TRASH" etc. It was to make those actions out to be "Those rabble rousing whatever race or group they can try to easily paint as bad guys are the problem not society itself" to stop the actually violent riots that would get things changed and make people stand up and notice.

>It's not about solving anything. It's about being seen as solving something without actually doing anything.

and that is about where my brain stops processing this phenomenon. I cannot understand expending so much energy to no end

I think these dudes have it right. They essentially don't exist and if it wasn't for the internet's capacity to bring nutjobs together we'd never hear about them.

They're like xenomorphs. Horrofying but exceedingly rare.

The problem with feminism is that it teaches women to blame society for all their problems instead of themselves.

This, they are just a vocal minority. Nobody really cares about them IRL.

Actually, their political opinions make their mires extra delicious.

They are rare, but where they concentrate (campuses, Twitter) they've ruined lives and careers, gotten people falsely arrested / fired / expelled -- the usual stuff extremists like to do in sufficient numbers.

As for the ideology it's just an obnoxious extension of quite reasonable feminism to ludicrous dimensions.