Weak LINK

All of you LINKers crying. stfu, you dont know what its like to hold a bag this heavy. That said, (see screenshot time code) I did have an opportunity to dump this for a profit but im not going to until this sees $1. Technically, I am an "institutional" investor (all I own of this is a 10% commission whether I sell at a loss or not so either way I win). Follow my lead if you want to make it. Hold, it may take 6 months. It may take a year but if you hold link long enough you'll make more than day day trading shitcoins in that amount of time. This is honestly a sure thing otherwise I would never have risked this all for my clients.

I too can inspect element.

Yeah Inspect element is cool man

What is your prediction in 1 year?

Weird, I don't see that token amount on any address.

whoops I posted a screenshot of a screen shot...

My bad, posted a screen cap of a screen cap from 9/29. Its sitting on Binance right now.

Withdraw it to your wallet or else you're a larper.

Meh, I have about 250 btc/eth sell orders set strategically, not interested in doing that all over again.

Well over $1 for sure. 2-5 being conservative, though I do think we'll see another ALT bullrun like last May. ETH, LTC, XRP, XMR, LINK & DOGE positions are locked and loaded. Now we wait. :D

Nice larp. Holding this on ED. Right

What's up.

Why in the absolute fuck would you keep that much on Ether fucking Delta? You have to be LARPing.

It was only listed on ED when I bought it silly. Its spread around on two Binance accounts and a couple different MEW addys now.

If you read previous comment you'd see that it isnt "all on ED"

Are you supposed to be the OP?

You know we have post ID's, right?

Oh shit, I cant post from my phone and then from my computer? Whaaaattt?

Biztards, why are you so skiddish?

If this is someone with 3 million links and whatever else he claims to have, i'm fearful for the crypto world.

I do know a LARPer when I see one. Fuck off.

Wow, ive fucking seen it all. You are a fucking idiot playing with other people’s money like this. Fucking wow

He's not. He's larping his ass off. Another moron wasting his time and anyone's who believes in him.

Wait, what? This is my job and ive been successful at it for over 5 years. Crypto is just 10-15% of the capital I have to play with.

With link? Fucking kek!! Maybe eth but link!!!!! Wtf

What? Sergey is the man, he's consulted with out firm a few times years ago. Smart dude.

Shut your asshole you stinking lying bitch. Gtfo.

Mate you sound like a fucking pre pubescent nerd no one believing that you're some hedge fund manager