Tips on achieving an ottermode physique?

tips on achieving an ottermode physique?

pic is goal body

Not lift and diet.

/thread/

This.
Ottermode is pretty much DYEL + cut.

he turned on the lights to take a picture to get overhead shadow

5 scoops

Barely lift at all and be skinny.

Just use machines, of you use free weights you'll get too big and bulky. Don't eat much.

Pushups + hardcore dieting

Just do pushups while cutting, maybe some pullups if you happen to have access to a bar, if you don't don't sweat it.
Lunges if you care about legs at all (most otters don't)

Literally just "Lift weights for 1-2 years" and "Be lean"

Should be obvious, but the reason he looks better in the second picture is because he dropped the nerdspecs, got a good haircut, and got some warm lighting that makes him not look like sour cream: it's not just that he did a few pushups.

You can do this right now, looking good is more than just working out.

I do 100 pushups a day and I cut down to 120 lbs but I don't look otter mode at all

Lift once every week

whoa now dont be uone of them musclehads

Planet fitness is the gayest gym of all time.

I can hardly believe this is real
But then I think about all the dyels who complain about the "juice monkies" at the gym and I realize it is real

Planet fitness looks like a children's museum

do the abercrombie workout. if you lookitup on google i think youll find more.

its basically a brosplit that you simply run for a while while bulking and then do a good cut which is the hard part because you have to go down in fairly low body fat levels while maintaining mass

I was auschwitz mode and it took me 9 months to get ottermode, literally just ss+gomad

You're all a bunch of retards, depending on his height this could be a year or so of progress.

Lifting on a clean bulk for a year and maybe cut for a few months.

in what word is that a year of lifting, the guy probably went to the gym once a year

Planet Fitness realized that it's more profitable to attract fatties and dyels because they'll pay for a whole year and they'll actually only go to the gym like four times.

>judges
why would anyone go to the gym if they're not allowed to judge inferior people?