CBT - I'M THE KING OF Veeky Forums EDITION

6'5 300LBS. YOU MAD I'M QUITE LITERALLY THREE TIMES THE SIZE AS SOME OF YOU? HEHE

>INB4 HATER COMMENTS

SORRY BIGGER, STRONGER, AND FASTER THAN THIS BOARD. DEAL WITH IT. I'M THE KING

BOOMIN BITCH

just fuck off already mate

Post dick.

Post your dick

You gotta be pretty insecure to be enjoying this

Why is your back so big but there's no muscle definition? Just looks like a big blob of fat honestly lol blubber :-)

Kill yourself you ugly fuck

Look thic bro,need more forearms though

*bends neck*

>faster
lel ok there fat fuck. post your running times

Body's actually not bad, pseudo-bear mode, but damn are you ugly.

>that tren forehead

fuuaarrkk that makes you look mean and tough. (Not even memeing) I almost want to do steroids just so it will develop my face more. Everyone who has before and after pics of steroids looks like a soft bitch before they did roids and hard as fuck badass after they've taken them. Mirin OP.

with such an ugly face and synthol bp oil spill looking delts, why even lift ? Not saluted

cool physique but you're obviously juiced to the gills, have no social life and probably can't run a mile without falling flat on your face and collapsing

Also this With a body like yours, you'd probably be gasping for air running for 5 minutes.

Too bad all those muscles couldn't stop your wife from leaving you.

How do we know your not just lying about your height and size to get attention because your too autistic and ugly to have any friends in real life?

any man who must say 'i am the king' is no true king

>HE'S BIGGA, FASTA, AND STRONGA TOO

SORRY HATER FAGGOTS. AFTER BEING "DOSSED" (MORE LIKE SOMEONE JUST FOUND MY INSTA/TWITTER AND THEN POSTED IT) I REFUSE TO GO SOFT ON YOU GIRLS. THE WORST YOU FAGGOTS COULD DO IS SEND ME MEAN TWEETS AND COMMENTS ON INSTAGRAM, WHICH I JUST DELETE AND BLOCK. YOU FAGGOTS CAN'T DO NOTHING.

Ohhhh your dossing this guy by pretending to be him and acting like an ass

Your acne ridden face and those overdeveloped delts scream roids, bud. Nobody cares.

I think you misunderstand what Veeky Forums means. You may be Veeky Forums in the muscular sense but your metal health isn't very good senpai.

Billy billy billy... you neba leern man.. you neba leern... were about aesthetics in the bodym none of wich u have, were bout looks and good development. non of wich you have.

This.
user figured you out Did Chad cuck you OP?

We'll see what happens when we send all the information to your wife to support her upcoming child custody case with you. Oh, you didn't know about that? Well you do now.

>illegal drugs
>online bullying
>mental instability
Looks good.

spotted the newfag

>t-rex mode
>hgh insulin gut

roiding for this

>call the internet police! I'm being bullied on Veeky Forums!!!
>we're going to use this thread against you in a court of law OP >;)

>being this new

6'3" 194
benched 1pl8 incline for three reps this week.
Made out with a hot girl yesterday, and got a date tonight, probably gonna fuck, she's 5'7".
I'll post more if you're interested.

What notable accomplishments do you have at what looks about 50 other than roiding for a shit fatass acne craterface physique and trolling Veeky Forums?

HATERS WILL ALWAYS FUEL ME. YOUR HATE IS MY FUEL. YOUR WORDS MAKE ME STRONGER. ANYWAYS. BACK TO WORK, NERDS. I ENJOYED RILING YOU ALL UP AND MAKING YOU ALL FLUSTERED AND RED IN THE FACE. HOPEFULLY, IF YOU STICK TO LIFTING, YOU CAN ACHIEVE 1/3 OF WHAT I'VE ACHIEVED IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS. SEE YOU NEXT TIME, NERDS ;)

dude i scrolled down too fast and thought you were john cena hahaha

lol, no, maybe Brad Pitt

>he actually believes that the pathetic shit he's doing on Veeky Forums is getting to anyone

lmao buddy

Is this faggot the new Supermong?

He's kissed because Veeky Forums made fun of his retarded daughter.

Guys kid is a drooling waterhead unfortunately because his sperm is wonky from roids.

Poor girl can't even run two IQ points together to start a fire. She'll always be in a home.

Glad it was worth all those roids to create a waterhead baby.

proof?

dude, his daughter is cute as fuck you gotta admit

THREAD HAS BEEN CLOSED

YOUR COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED AND IF YOU KEEP POSTING YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR 24 HOURS

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

suck my penor

this is really mean user. you don't need to go that low.

you look like shit

Hey, Billy from Chilliwack!

Praying for you again!

I pray that you
>Try to develop skills for a more stable and better paying job
>Develop a relationship with your child
>Learn to overcome your insecurities
>Try to take care of your child
>Learn to fix the relationship between you and your child's mother that you sabotaged
1 (you) = 1 prayer!

6'4 wide hips fucked up abs recovering skelly

(you)

(you)

hello friendo

who was forearms?

i love you breh

nice ass

>FASTER

I guess youre as dumb as look?

(You)

hi billy! Hows Paislee? You seeing her very much since Ray left you? Must suck knowing your daughter is going to be raised by a young single mother when you had the chance to have a nice family. Oh well, Im sure that disgusting flea bag 5/10 slut you ate out was totally worth not seeing your child and having to pay child support for the next 18 years. Little Paislee wont have a father figure in her life and dont you think for a minute that Ray wont tell Paisless why she left you. Youre a cheater, most likely a drug dealer, and have no future or potential outside of dealing steroids and working as a bouncer at tacky white trash clubs. Maybe one day when youre completely bald and have all tour acne scars, youll look back and wish you never ruined your childs life. Oh well. YOLO. amirite?!?! xDD

jesus christ, who are you ???

LOL SO EDGY DUDE xDDD

What a little cunt you are. To even save that picture, never mind post it. You actually saved that picture on your computer so you could post it. A picture of a child with a brazzers logo. Not even funny. Post your physique. Oh wait, you don't have one. You just shit post in threads like this. You belong in /b/ with the rest of your edgy shitty rejects of society

Again. Not even remotely funny. Delete that fucking picture right now

Stop crying bitchboy

DELET THIS

lmfao

What in the fuck am I even reading in this thread

Billy roidraging over his tard kid

It is a dick move to bring his minion into this but it's Veeky Forums. But I agree tho his little girl is real cute

WHERE IS YOUR FUCKING BEER!?

F
BRUTAL
C
K
I
N
G

Were the forearms part of the costume?

Fucking lol

Itt: insecure autist roider gets btfo over and over

>failing a simple meme

bruh

I'M 650 LBS LITTLE BITCH HEHE LITERALLY TWICE YOUR SIZE FAGGOT

>YOU CAN ACHIEVE 1/3 OF WHAT I'VE ACHIEVED IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS
>WHAT I'VE ACHIEVED IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS
>ACHIEVED IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS
The only thing I understood is that you have become full meathead lol

underrated

>6'5
>300lbs of muscle
>...
>....
>a fat guy who looks like he hasn't worked out a day in his life makes you look small

Damn bro, you legit lost some decent facial aesthetics, now you look like a fucking goblin
How did this happen bro? If you stuck to natty lifting and didn't pump your blood full of tren, you'd still be big without looking like a total ballsack.

5'9 130.

Me

WTF LMAO

god damn fucked the file size. for your viewing pleasure dont click to enlarge

>myspace lighting and angles x100
>still doesn't look like you eat or lift
Post a straight on shot. Nothing to be ashamed of by posting real body pics without trying so hard, most of the people here are just starting out or are in their first couple of years.

More of me

>Mfw he continues to get bigger and progressively loses his sanity in extreme case body dysmorphia

Post your boi pussy

alright bro this the best one i got from a few months ago. im in the process of bulking up.

why is your face ski so fucky?

oh my god are they wearing bunny ears? is he like a magic mike dancer or something? I am so confused

You and I have the same haircut. Do you have a receding hairline too?

>skipping aesthetics day

(you)

No crazy thick hair. No receding. It just does weird shit if I cut it too short so it stays like this

Are you going to revoke my memecard?

I'm 6'5" 350lbs
So if I drop 50 lbs and lift I'll look lIke this?

post insta and twitter already.

Natty? Mirin either way bro

I didn't have to do this. I could have left. I could have fled. But no, I will no longer run. If not for me, for my children, for my brothers and sisters that you fucked; I did it for them... When the time came, I did it. I had to...You had a hundred billion chances and ways to have avoided today, but you decided to spill my blood. You forced me into a corner and gave me only one option. The decision was yours. Now you have blood on your hands that will never wash off.

You sadistic snobs. I may be nothing but a piece of dogshit. You have vandalized my heart, raped my soul, and torched my conscience. You thought it was one pathetic boy's life you were extinguishing. Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and defenseless people.

Do you know what it feels to be spit on your face and have trash shoved down your throat? Do you know what it feels like to dig your own grave? Do you know what it feels like to have your throat slashed from ear to ear? Do you know what it feels like to be torched alive? Do you know what it feels like to be humiliated and be impaled upon on a cross? And left to bleed to death for your amusement? You have never felt a single ounce of pain your whole life. Did you want to inject as much misery in our lives as you can just because you can? You had everything you wanted. Your Mercedes wasn't enough, you brats. Your golden necklaces weren't enough, you snobs. Your trust fund wasn't enough. Your Vodka and Cognac weren't enough. All your debaucheries weren't enough. Those weren't enough to fulfill your hedonistic needs. You had everything.

You just loved to crucify me. You loved inducing cancer in my head, terrorizing my heart, and raping my soul all this time.

When the time came, I did it... I had to

please fuck me

Tie dye undies

post more fag

Nice b8 m8

>roids to get big
>spends majority of time either in the gym, posting in /cbt/, or thinking about Veeky Forums
do you have hobbies or is this pretty much it for you