What food would you buy on an unlimited budget?

I make enough money that I can effectively spend whatever I want on food.

My diet is far from great and I want to clean it up, but most of the advice I've seen here is aimed at college students and other people on tight budgets.

I already have basic stuff down like only drinking water, cutting out sweets, and avoiding carbs.

I'm looking for specific things like higher quality meats / fish / veggies, as well well as what places are actually worth it (i.e. Whole Foods / Trader Joe's).

Basically I want the healthiest, tastiest diet money can buy. Bonus if it involves less prep work, but not necessary.

Other urls found in this thread:

rich-piana.com/en/meal-plan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Grass fed beef is probably the best protein money can buy.

rich-piana.com/en/meal-plan

you can't just say you want a healthy diet you retard it's not how it works
diets are tailored to each individual based on needs, activity, weight, goals and other shit
you are a moron kys

Whole, migratory animals that graze on untainted grasses and lands. And pay someone to break it down for me. That's all I'd need.

>I already have basic stuff down like only drinking water, cutting out sweets, and avoiding carbs.
>avoiding carbs
Are you fucking retarded?

Brown rice and red kidney beans.

find a good local butcher shop and order your meat there. they can also advise you and answer pretty much any meat related questions you might have.
some things to consider:
>beef filet
>trout
>all kinds of game meat (stag, wild boar, doe, etc)
>whale meat (if legal in your country)

Grass fed is a meme

If you really need to eat meat then get it from a local farm where you know how the animals are treated and what they're actually eating

Other than that just buy plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, complex carbs like rice, oats, etc

Also don't fall for the organic meme, it's yet another label that means little towards your health but meant to get money out of hipsters pockets

>avoiding carbs
>training hard

you retarded breh?

if you can afford it lots of fish
salmon, tuna, basically all types of fish have god tier nutrients and macros. There are tons of methods of cooking them that are healthy as well.
Also go for things such a eggs from chicken raised on open ranges they often contain double the nutrients of factory eggs (not just "cage free" cage free is a jew term and means nothing)

tis

but beyond that, actually not much. I am pretty happy mostly.

I think I would spend more money on blood tests (candida) and also on physio therapy (running injuries)

Beyond that though? I dont think much more. Probably more products without xenoestrogens. But even though I am kinda poor, I already have some cheap ones.

All the supplements that I take are already all well researched on examine.com. Maybe something with raw milk. Maybe more money to find some very specific nutrition experts still. Yea, more blood tests, more professionals from various fields to consult.

I would probably link myself to one professional and do by weekly blood tests for testosterone, estrogen and cortisol and do specific week planned food stuffs to see what increases it most.

We don't eat the way we do because it's cheap, we ate the way we do because it's works.

It just so happens that chicken and rice are cheap as fuck too. Buying more expensive doesn't = healthier bro.

this
i would make sure i'd have the right plan for my body to best performance.

wouldn't need to play detective on my body anymore

>as well well as what places are actually worth it (i.e. Whole Foods
WF def ain't worth it unless you're getting specialty shit, plenty of their products are just marked up from normal grocery stores, especially produce. They may have signs about "grow local" or "ethical and natural", but the onions are the same as the store across the street

Human

Only activated almonds

This.

Buy some really good halibut, shits delicious but fuck is it expensive.

>unlimited budget
>doing anything related to your food prep yourself

You sure are a simple fag, aren't you OP?

>organic meme
>undeniable distinction in quality, flavor, permeable finish
you're a fucktard who thinks great value is the same as brand name, eh?
generic medicine is the exact same as pharmaceutical grade?
smdh you got me weak bro best be trolling lmao

Wholesale sushi-grade tuna from the Tsukiji fish market in Japan

Fresh, unprocessed, organic. DESU I don't think it's a meme to eat only organic, unprocessed food from local producers.

Also, Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee and very high quality supplements.

Dat Jiro Dreams Of Sushi sushi for breakfast every day

>Hire a personal chef
>Tell him/her my dietary requirements
>All i have to do is workout and eat the food put infront of me

Military . Did you expect anything less

I'd eat so many blueberries mang

yeah bro, sure.