man i wonder who could ever believe that mike ohearn isnt natty

Yes

Trying for that strongman look

HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

>trying for that necklet physique
kek

I wish I could be a shota again...

somedreamsarememes.jpg

absolutely. however, you might look different, depends if your insertions are good, shoulder width, I could go on

ITT:

>delusional DYEL fagboy 145lb twinks post pictures of men on steroids and pretend they will look like them

Literally GOAT body type

Goddamnit, someone left the Chad spores in a room with a heat lamp. Now they're going to get into the Stacy pen, and we'll have to be cleaning for weeks before everything is contained again.

I wonder if there is a single guy with more than half a brain who looks like that

I have never seen a group of chads this big.
What do you call a group of chads?
A squad of chads?
Herd?
Cluster?

Otter Mode: Type Crack-Addict MK II? THAT's your goal?

he has a PhD

BTFO
T
F
O

I circled all the beta guys in the front. Too lazy to do it in the bad.

>in the back

a constellation

You need about half a brain for a PhD in lifting weights

A school of Chads?

Heyyy that pic was taken at my gym

Powerhouse in Torrance

Those are Omega-Chads, still viable breeding pairs, but just not as successful as the Alpha-Chads. It's a sad fact, but some Chad's grow too far from the heat lamp and thus don't attain their full potential.

>Majoring in Kinesiology.
>Need to take math classes.
>Need to take math classes to lift weights.
Wtf??!!

Is this real life?

no.

>he doesn't know about beef jerky brah

literally never going to make it

My kid can also count how much weight I put on the bar, but he isn't a genius.

An orgasm.
It's an orgasm of chads.

user I just wanna lift that's all I wanna do.

Cmon man, help me out. Why does this guy look like this?

He's a body builder someone shooped to be smaller.

Yeah, don't mind me. I am fooling around. The strongman look is as masculine as it gets. It's really an admirable goal. Btw how close do you think you are to achieving it?

I don't wanna take the strongman route, m8. I like lifting, it's the only thing I'm good at. It would be a dream to work in physical therapy and shit but the math...I'm literally retarded when it comes to math and I have like two or three years to go and then transfer to a uni. All I wanna do with my life is lift and it pissed me off that now math is coming into play.

I want to be fit enough to favorably play the bongos naked.

>front middle left not circled

he's got a face like a damn five-year old

you mean the third guy from left to right? Yeah you are right about him

Nice neck.

yeah that one

A Cock. A Cock of Chads

Dude, I looked really hard but couldn't find the exact shit I wanted. I was looking for a piece of advice that I think you will find relevant to the place in life you are currently in. So I'll try to recreate it from memory.

Have a gap year. After college or high school or whatever, take one year rest and don't go straight in to college. Now you are thinking
>what's the big deal, many people do this, and their life is still garbage, they do a shitty job that they hate.
Some people go to uni and after the first year they take a gap year to travel the world. This is also bad. Here's what you have to do. Take a gap year, and find a job, that will get you a lot of exposure to people. Door-to-door salesman is the best possible job I can think of at the moment, but whatever you manage to find that gets you the social gainz [that most people in here are lacking] is good. That's one thing.
Now the second thing will come of itself. When you talk to people, you'll learn many stuff about life, and people are ready to offer advice when you tell them why you are doing this. So you'll have different people telling you to don't work for some company because it sucks and they'll tell you what worked out for them. Some of the stuff will just not be your cup of tea, but you'll also see some possibilities that you never though were an option.

don't go straight into uni*

The ones in the back are the less "chad" of all of them

That's a kangaroo

O'Hearn only squats 3pl8? what a fagit

mine

love this one

he's like 5'7(?) so take that as you will.

From the thumbnail I thought that was Von Moger

6'2.5''
195lbs

>flipflops and jeans

if you do this u should kill yourself

HI! My name is Brian. :)

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

hey im stacy ;)

Is guts achievable natty?

his shoulder is as big as his head and he canonically has a 10 pack. No it's not.

my goal. i'm starting from skeleton mode. at least i'm not fat but i don't want to become skinnyfat so i started doing stronglifts. not ss because i have noone to teach me powercleans

Fuuuuck
Well rip goal body
Have to find a new one

not even azn but breh that transformation

tren jaw lookin sicc

chris pratt

achievable, natty, just a bunch of hypertrophy after getting 1/2/3/4 doing 5x5

He looks stupid.

how tall are you

Yes but you constantly have to live on the edge.
One rest day and the Apostles send you to hell forever.

This guy more or less has the body I want. Not sure how tall he is but I'm 6'1 so definitely that tall but proportional look.

fuck I havent seen an engineer on fit since 2013

DYEL bear mode?

I'll have you know he can snatch 200 kilos.

Holy shit fell off the toilet laughing

goal body and goal bf

Mike Tren is a natural producer of the hormone typically given to livestock, "Ohearneblone"

> trensformation*

trevor is always so bloated but he seems nice

> pic related

For those who are new, this is Tinytrip. He's 5'4. Think he's natty in these but he did a mild cycle of anavar before he left Veeky Forums

nobody under 5'10 matters at all. why people post his pictures is a mystery. he is narrow like a pre pubescent girl.

>Not wanting to literally move mountains

The strength of a power lifter, the mobility of a gymnast, and the control of a martial artist. What more could you want?

Always glad to supply the laughs, user.

Same, but it's about the same kind of goal body as OCB.
Without roids not even close to achievable and even if you roid the cool thing is also his height, I'm just 6'
I'm working on the traps though

He's not that cut but fuck he's thicc. Looks like a god damn boulder

Yes, I look better than this as a 6 foot natty

That is one boyish face.

is this achievable natty?
If so how many years training?
Thanks

uh yea maybe, im sure that girl has great genetics to be like that tho

maybe like 5 or so years depending on how much test u have (assuming ur a girl)

a more realistic example could be Megsquats
not pic related

Of course Torokhtiy gets trips! Topshelf, user.

wish i could post a full body pic to get an honest estimate on how many years training it would take for me to achieve or if i even have potential with my genetics

h-hi I'm an-non

why can't you?