Go to gym

>Go to gym
>Pick muscle group
>Train it hard with lots of volume and get a sickening pump
>Eat well
>Get bigger

Why does Veeky Forums seem to think this won't work?

because not everyone on fit does roids

well it works

It does work, it's just not optimal. Anyone who thinks a bodypart split literally doesn't work is genuinely retarded.

That's their own problem. Pussies, scared of a little piece of steel piercing some skin lmao .

gotta build the cake before you decorate it

how are you gonna start getting 3D delts if you're OHPing 20kg? monster traps if you're deadlifting 50kg?

you can go to failure and get the sickest pump all you want - but if you're not truly getting stronger with linear progressive overload the gains you make won't be nearly as significant as following an existing routine.

why would you try and reinvent the wheel on your own, when we have established routines that work - trialled and tested by thousands of people?

I like to analyse it through levelling in games. the hypertrophy work you do is your gear, and the strength you have is your character level

you could be a new player, low level, and invest all your time in getting the best gear for your level (hypertrophy training)
alternatively, you could invest your time in levelling up and becoming as high level as possible (strength training)

who is going to win? a level 10 with the best possible gear available to a level 10?
or a level 50 with shit gear?

you get the point. strength DOES = size to a very large degree. isolation training isn't as effective as compounds for getting stronger.

Yeah, because the needle is the only thing people are scared about...

Actually, MMO super nerd here, a lvl 50 in the worst gear will get rekt by a lvl 10 in twink gear, that's why people build twinks, they are comparable to high level players with half the effort. Ideally you make a high level so you can farm at a surplus to fund your twink thus making it fucking savage.

>how are you gonna start getting 3D delts if you're OHPing 20kg? monster traps if you're deadlifting 50kg?

I know people who can OHP and deadlift sickening amounts but still look like shit.

Also you do realise even with hypertrophy routines you add weight as you get bigger

good god you are so fucking stupid and you don't even understand you are

training in higher rep ranges and doing more sets doesn't prevent you from adding weight when you are capable of doing so

cool man
show me one person with a respectable body who has baby weights
good god you are so fucking bad at comprehending text and you don't even understand you are

where did I say training in high rep ranges and doing more sets prevents you from getting stronger? I said it's less effective. which it is.
you fucking dolt

>show me one person with a respectable body who has baby weights

THAT STILL DOESN'T MEAN STRENGTH TRAINING IS THE BEST WAY TO ACHIEVE HYPERTROPHY YOU FUCKING RETARD

Literally baffled at how you can be so thick

Even with a complete brosplit you will add weight as you gain muscle mass but that doesn't mean every bodybuilder would be better off doing 531 you fucking mong.

good post

if you're not roiding you're not trying

>manlet on the bottom left with a woman taller than him
What a lucky guy

you are a total fucktard moron

>how are you gonna start getting 3D delts if you're OHPing 20kg?

by adding weight, even though you are working in higher rep ranges

imbecile

>why would you try and reinvent the wheel on your own, when we have established routines that work - trialled and tested by thousands of people?

k

>THAT STILL DOESN'T MEAN STRENGTH TRAINING IS THE BEST WAY TO ACHIEVE HYPERTROPHY YOU FUCKING RETARD
the point seems to be flying way over your head pal so I'll just say it again. you need to be strong to build muscle mass.

I'll exaggerate it even more, so maybe you can understand it in toddler terms. do you think somebody with an OHP 1rm of 5kg is going to have respectable delts? he could be doing all the hypertrophy work in the world. and he would still look pathetic.

I don't think I can make it any simpler for you mate. just try your best to understand

I don't think you understand that you add weight when hypertrophy training

AS YOU GAIN MUSCLE MASS THE WEIGHT YOU USE INCREASES

now fuck off back to the starting strength forum with all the other fat ugly fucks

you're not even arguing against my point - you are fucking AGREEING with me you fucking mongoloid

>by adding weight, even though you are working in higher rep ranges
meaning getting stronger... which means getting bigger
what's the most effective way to get bigger? get stronger. what's the most effective way to get stronger?
lower reps. once you are strong, hypertrophy work will be more effective

>lower reps. once you are strong, hypertrophy work will be more effective

lmao that is a complete meme

Dont even bother. These "anti-bodybuilding rep range" fools dont realize even powerlifters have hypertrophy properly integrated into their programs.
Just let them keep doing SS and gomad, looking like shit, and adding 1.1kg to their lifts every 3 weeks.

hypothetically, if you could have 2 people completely identical down to each atom
>one can 10 reps 5 sets 1pl8 ohp
>other can 10 reps 5 sets 0.5 pl8 ohp
who will be bigger?
it's common sense.
you need to be STRONGER to be able to LIFT more no matter the rep ranges
this is the product of hypertrophy
this is indisputable

and the only possible difference between them is the size of their shoulders. no genetic difference, no nurture difference, no nature difference

She has the worst taste in shoes ever. Not a single fappable pair in any of her pics.

how about this one mate

Wow, she really has no ass.

those are some nice legs

she has no as, shes just poking her belly out from to make it look like she does

she also has a hump back / horrible posture.

unironically would not bang

its pretty flat desu. I have more ass than that and have been lifting only for 6 months.

She has a cute face though, but point-blank has no ass