Unsolicited /tinder/ advice

A couple of days ago I posted about how to maximize your tinder sex output. After sleeping with 30ish girls in the span of 2 months I've got it down to a science. Asked some of them what they liked and didn't like.

Pics: These are most important and also the one that most of you retards fuck up. This determines if she actually looks at your bio, or swipe left.

FIRST - A picture of you and only you. Don't post a group pic. If she has to guess she's already swiped left. For the love of fucking GOD don't post a pic of yourself holding a fish, stand the shit out. A selfie is fine. Bonus points for a pic of you that someone else took. Guaranteed swipe if you're holding a cute baby animal
SECOND - You and a couple friends doing something exciting. Friends + Activity are key. She wants to know you're not an autist and that you're interesting. And DO NOT post the pic of you at the club with a bunch of your buddies like a dumbass sorority pic that girls always take.
THIRD - FIFTH - Add more pics of you doing interesting things. No lifting doesn't count here... She will be able to tell if you do don't don't include it. Make her WANT(Read:NEED) to get to know you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_LPGfTcBe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bio: Girls actually take time to read this shit if they liked your pics. Remember that 90% of the time guys are stronger than the girl so she wants to make sure you're safe to be around. Keep it short and to the point as well as jokey. A couple of interesting points. If you're so much of a count that you include your lifts I will personally find you and rip your insecure testicles off myself.

If you're over 6ft you better believe you're including that you cuck(sorry manlets). Also if you have a "sexy" job include that in here as well. Don't know if your job is sexy, Google it. Simple.

EXAMPLE - 6'4 Firefighter. Semi-professional pillow fighter. Like Hiking, climbing, DIYing.

You're putting in interesting things to give her leverage. If she wants to message first this will give her an opportunity to open.

Matching: Okay this is going to sound stupid and crazy but swipe right on everyone EVERYONE!. Just because you match doesn't mean you have to sleep with them.Tinder is a numbers game. You can't be picky. This serves many purposes: 1. More matches more confidence 2. If you screw up on one you have more 3. More girls message you first more confidence 4. Experience talking and a unique social platform 5. If you meet a girl you get to see that some girls take ugly ass pics but look hot IRL and vice-versa. 6. You're horny af and youll fuck a couch, fuck a fatty instead. "B-but user I only have so many matches a day" I say that's the same attitude that makes you a fucking prison cuck. You just sit there and pray you'll get fucked in the ass but instead you have to watch your cell mate get fucked in the ass.

>No lifting doesn't count here
If you're tryna get topped off by some whore, wouLdn't a shirtless/lifting pic get straight to the point?

Messaging: Here's where it gets a little less strict but you must follow 3 simple rules to a T. READ HER DAMN PROFILE and open with a joke about her bio, 4th, or 5th pic. Message her first. She may have matched you last night and you matched her this morning so timing doesn't matter and it shows confidence. And NEVER take anything seriously. What are you not taking seriously may I ask? You bet your thicc ass you said anything. The more lax you are the more confident you seem. She makes a joke about how short you are? "Damn I thought you were whittier than that" let it roll off.

Closing: Easy as "Hey I'm going climbing, put your best athletic gear on I'm picking you up" Be alpha and get her doing something exciting. She'll associate you with that excitement and if your lucky become f'buddies. Sometimes You'll get "Sorry user I have a bullshit excuse and I don't want to meet you" guess what you habe other matches "That's perfect annonette I have another person in mind. Thanks for getting back to me"

Adapt and learn. Enjoy the fact that every girl is different, have fun and that's about all there is too it.

think of it from the girls perspective it's boring

Obstacle 1. Obtains friends

This is actually pretty solid advice.

No because that makes you look too obvious. Girls wanna get fucked but they delude themselves into it. You gotta make them believe you are just a normal guy they wanna fuck. Women dont feel valuable knowing they are fucking an easy guy or a guy who looks like hes obviously looking for a one night stand cause they dont wanna be "that slutty girl on tinder" but they all are. Its just womens mental gymnastics.

>Okay this is going to sound stupid and crazy but swipe right on everyone EVERYONE!.
only do this for a week. after awhile your ELO DROPS and you get nothing but shit matches.
every 2 weeks delete and remake your account to reset your elo

>>exaggerated belief in own abilities.
Try again with pictures of ugly and average guys in your profile and see how well you do.

>Asked some of them what they liked
>still doesn't know that women are full of shit
AHAHAHAHAHA

I call bullshit on this one
t. Chad

good advice thanks brah

what about shirtless photos?

>have been successful in online dating and gotten laid several times
>always have to do all the set up and planning
>now this chick is planning and texting me first

What is going on here? Not used to that.

prepare your anus

basically
>lower your standards and you will fuck loads of girls
Well no shit, what's the point of going through hundreds of profiles at a time if you aren't narrowing it down to the hotties

yeah OP has never talked to a woman it seems.

While I agree with you OP ill also just post about my Tinder experiment here. I had a profile with 1 picture of a roided bro shirtless selfie. I was getting 10 matches a day and girls were msging first constantly.

>For the love of fucking GOD don't post a pic of yourself holding a fish
...who does this ?

apparently everyone since I've seen chicks comment on it in their bios

Guys who are into fishing who don't realise it's not glamorous

All the girls I'm coming across on tinder are fat or blue haired SJWs.
Is that all there is in New England?

biiiig fucking NO

What if it is at a bbq or a beach with friends. Shows that I'm social and discretely show of my abs

Serious question, if you have an average 5.5in dick, would you even FEEL anything going in that gargantuan's pussy? Her size has to make her pussy proportionately larger

I would rather gut myself than sink to this level of faggotry.

What did you get for your self respect? The clap?

It's a bot fegget

So I matched with a model a couple weeks ago. We fucked, dated and did all the things that a normal couple does. She is very social and I had to pretend for all of that I am, too. The first weeks were fine, I pretended to be adventurous and we did pretty exciting stuff like sneaking to roofs closed of a closed building drunk in night and so on. She seemed to believe that I also have that big social circle as hers and that I have fun when not seeing her. However later I started feeling pretty bad mentally and had no energy to continue to pretend that I am that dynamic and so on. There was more and more silence between us and it got more and more awkward, she started doing some snarky remarks and we've been to two events organized by her friends together, where I did not know anyone, so I hardly talked to anyone, since I did not have a mental fuel for that, and I think that I could seem pretty awkward and insecure. The picture I tried to build up started to falling apart. Last week I had to go abroad, we maintained some low quality akwardish contact via messenger for a week. Before my flight I decided to buy her a big bouquet of 15 roses - each one for each of our date so far, her reaction were mostly complainants about people seeing her with that big bouquet and that it is uncomfortable to walk My flight back was yesterday. There were about 3 hours between arrival and a train departure to my hometown for Easter. Since I was the one who organized most of our meetings and I had a feeling that I put into that relationship more then I get, I decided to write some confident and firm message to her that we should meet. The conversation looked like that:
>As you know my flight back is on xxx. You have an occasion to see me before Easter, and I hope that you will take that opportunity.
>Ohhh how gracious of you :P, I need to visit my aunt [I never heard about any aunt of her actually] so the likelihood of a meeting is small
>Ok, like whatever
>[sends like]

1/2

Today a second day without any message to each other passes. She is exceptionally active on facebook, though, liking everything, so it is not like she doesn't have time. I mean, I know that I fucked up everything when I stopped pretending to be adventurous, alpha male who doesn't care too much, but is there any hope beyond this point? Shall I write her? About what? Casually arrange a meeting once I will be in the town back from Easter like never happened?

I don't fucking know senpaitachi I feel very low now. I tried to "make it till you make it", but did actually anyone made it? Shall I face the truth, that the best thing I can get is actually completely self aware simulation of someone I am not for perks of being social? It depresses me very much.

2/2

is this her?

Obviously not.

Idk, dude. Maybe try to get someone closer to your personality? She doesn't have to be a model, try to find some nice 7/10 cutie.

>Download Tinder
>Get plenty of matches
>No responses ever
>Uninstall

Its a vicious cycle

Ya this is probably true. Op is full of shit on shirtless stuff. Not all girls are into it but many many are if you are chad lvl abs. Girl friends I have say its fine and encouraged it.

No there are a lot of those in Atlanta too seems they are all just sluts who can't get laid because they scare off men and are fat.

>Her size has to make her pussy proportionately larger
It doesnt work like that

Its like males, dick size doesnt go with height

What pic should I use? Personally I find the mid best, left 2nd best, and right just fuckin terrible but my gf and her friends say the exact opposite

She sounds like a bitch complaining about the flowers. You can find someone better

all of htem are bad

Left. Middle is the worst. Never take a face photo from a downward angle, makes a whole mess of your neck/jaw area. You look 10% leaner on the left.

fyi thats a photshopped pic. Shes actually the shortest of the bunch

You look best in the middle one but it also looks like you just snapped a photo in a hurry.
Does your gf let you use tinder?

heres a song for you youtube.com/watch?v=-_LPGfTcBe4

OP here that's a grey area use your discretion

OP here. you do you user.

Jesus fucking christ wtf is that thing in op's picture? looks like it could pick you up with one hand and just suspend you there from your head, could easily just pop your skull while shes at it. Fuck that lads, would still fuck her though, even though it would take at least 14 inches to even get past her lips, then fuck knows whats in there. If anyone managed to do it i bet it would be like that video where that guy sticks his whole head up there, occasionally has to come up for air and that, shits so big she could completely fit you in there and you wouldnt have to pay for 2 tickets on the plane

Haha "let"
I wear the pants big boi, but yeah. Don't normally as she brings lots of girls home for us but it's something to entertain

Seriously don't be so needy if she wants to cheat she will cheat eventually whether you tell her not to, or catch her in the act... just leave her . not worth your time.

Op here, you look like a serial killer. Get a friend to take a pic of you smiling/having fun

Am I doing this right?

she's a Gigabitch

You must not be from the South.

No its definitely not a bot, lengthy non bot conversations on text, legit facebook and instagram, from the area, meeting in a public place etc.

Yeah, I think pretty much the same now. I got drunk on the board and later bought even more booze for the train. There were two soldiers in the same train coming back home for Easter and we got drunk together. They told me the same. Actually, I missed my train station because of that and arrived to my home for Easter a few hours later then I was supposed to, looking like a bloody mess. I feel sorry for my parents now, that they had to see that. Everyone is telling me the same, but I keep constructing some unreasonable scenarios in my head that maybe everything will be ok. I feel low. I don't fucking know. I will drink tomorrow with a friend of mine, and hopefully it will reset me. Then coming back to a gym and hitting that steel like never before.

elo?

i was already doing this but have no idea what elo was...thought that shit was all in my head lol

countrycucks who drive lifted trucks

I wish I had those things so I could

Can you post more of that girl ?

She looks fine

sorry was using a league of legend terms. basically you're ranking will be shit if you swipe right on everybody due to tinders algorithm. thats why /r9k/ only gets matched with 9/10's on their fake accounts because they only get swiped by users who get swiped alot also.

I have a similar experience. Just take it as a sign that some women are like that. Uptown girls who model/act and have a big social life are life burners man. They might pretend like they are looking for something long term but honestly their lifestyle is not conducive for settling down. Don't feel down or low about it, you should feel great that you spent time with a model (hope you fucked) and got that experience. There are plenty more girls out there and if you are wanting something more laid back, you now know the telltale signs of a high maintenance chick.

It's just not your lane, bro.

>but I keep constructing some unreasonable scenarios in my head that maybe everything will be ok.
just male ego. m8 we all have it. we think if say a certain thing it'll changer her mind.

>three straight messages no reply

you done goofed better hope she's got no other options or you look great

but seriously...take a few minutes to think of a first message, send it, but DON'T send little add-ons to it like a pleb.

t. homosexual

Would anyone else fuck the 6'7 girl just for curiosities sake? I don't find her attractive, but I'm genuinely intrigued and I don't know why.

How about this one op? Or would they know I'm insecure because I'm wearing clothes while fuckin?

oh shit thanks for confirming my suspicion senpai

i don't go on r9k why do they make fake accounts?

they think the only reason why they don't get laid is based on how "ugly" they are. so they get model photos and try to get girls to say dirty shit back to them to confirm whatever bias they're looking for.

Being black in this redneck shithole (South West Virginia) is hell. I get matches relatively easily elsewhere across the US.

could be worse brutha im in florida and i have to compete vs ex-football players and country farm wiggers.

yo bro what do u do when you're on the date with them I'd like to know the dynamic of that event.

also, do you play them? or do you let them know its strictly sexual.

and how do we feel about herpes?

herpes you mean love bumps.

we all have em, no big deal.

Are you in Northern Florida by chance? You'll do better in the Miami area

Is the choker's purpose to hide the Adam's apple?

Move.

central but live in the cheapest area you see bunch of rebel flags on ford-150s all the time
do great in the south tho

Can't till I finish Uni here. I have one more year here.
>F-150s and Rebel Flags
Describes this area to a T save for the Uni here. It also doesn't help that many of the natives of this area look like absolute shit.

Is Tampa and St. Petes considered "central"?

I'd climb that mountain.

Yes

So they're both shit as well?

I wish you were not part of the society I live in.

The cancer that eats us is weak men like you.

yeah

Yes. It's probably just scientific interest. I would probably fuck a midget or someone retarded for the same reason, as long as they are female.
Do it. I want to see if you get matches with this pic

>She is exceptionally active on facebook, though, liking everything
Trust me, she still does care a lot. It's a standard girl way to signalize the opposite. She's thinking about you. Write her in a few days.

Haha alright I'll report back
>Tfw I saw one of the girls in this pic on tinder yesterday but swiped left.
Now she won't see her naked ass online =/

Ayo Jesus, any screencap of your first post?

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

Meaning aside, as an non-american I find the confederate flag better looking than the official flag. Just saying.

>Pretending to be someone you're not while trying to have an actual relationship

You fucked up from the start...

Are you wearing a christmas sweater when you fuck sluts?

name of the giant bitch?

Yeah, it's one of my favorite shirts, and I'm a 280lb fatass. Don't need that fat flow in my vids

I have a date Friday with mussy pic related
Taking her to a japanese restaurant

what should I avoid so I don't trigger her?
what should I do with her?

She asked if they didn't serv dog
so I guess she has a sense of humor

>what should I avoid so I don't trigger her?
Dont eat any beef or pork JUST to be safe.
>What should I do with her?
Fuck her.

suggest the katsudon, bro, just trust me. She'll be turned on by your taste and ability to take charge. Get's me laid every time.

she's probably a virgin...at 22

my ex was a 25y old virgin when I meet her 9 months ago. so I wouldn't be surprised if it was the case

maybe anal?

Blue board

chill out sperg, stop spamming this

>suggesting id be that much of an idiot to ask her to eat pork

actually ill suggest her the crab burger or the salmon and rice bowl

That's good.