What's the best MyProtein Isolate Whey flavor with Almond Milk?

What's the best MyProtein Isolate Whey flavor with Almond Milk?

I need suggestions since I've never tried their protein before.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/605288/Dead-mouse-Myprotein-protein-pack-guy-rodent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>falling for the jew scam

Stawberries and cream is good. I've gone through like 22 lbs of it. Mocha is pretty decent as well. I fucking hated cookies and cream. Disgustingly sweet. Most other people hate it too.

With almond milk I'm not sure.
But my favorite flavors are Strawberry Cream and Mocha. Latte and Mocha would probably be best in milk though. Another one people like is Chocolate Mint, it does taste like those Girlscout thin mints.

Mocha

Banana flavour has the most protein next to unflavored

OP here

lmao i was actually mainly deciding between those two

Bought cookies and cream a month ago, my first powder. Yeah it's a bit too sweet but with milk it's at least drinkable.

Lads, I drew the genetic short straw. I'm dairy, nut and egg tolerant. Anyone know of any good sort of protein powder and milk alternatives?

>cookies and cream is too sweet
>suggests strawberry and cream
Disgusting

OP I suggest choc mint

try a vegan powder tbqh

What if I get the unflavored and mix it with a powder that actually tastes good?

i like the Banana because the flavor isn't very intense. Thats only for the Isolate though. The normal Impact Whey Banana flavor is max banana and its a little too much

whats the least artificial tasting isolate they have?

does it taste artificial?

the Impact Whey Isolate isn't terribly artificial tasting
the Impact Whey Protein does taste pretty artificial.

I bought the regular instead of Isolate on accident, I won't fucking do that again

I've only tried the chocolate smooth. Pretty good, desu. The worst thing about this brand is the shitty fucking bags that the protein comes in. I wasn't expecting my 11 pounds of protons to come in a bag that doesn't even reseal properly

Choc mint is best overall...can be drunk with water n not taste shite.
Strawbs n cream tastes like those strawberry mouse yougurts...not bad but nothing amazing
Cookies n cream is like sugar n cream with slight....very slight cookie taste.
Chcolate smooth is good basic choc taste.
Choc brownie tastes amazing with oats but as a shake its not as good as choc smooth
Cinnamom danish is awesome, but only drink it with full fat milk so u fecked.
Blueberry cheesecake is like blue berries n vanilla...is good but can just add blueberries to a vanilla shake...

thanks!

this
strawberry is good, with water tastes like pepto bismal, in milk like nesquick

banana tastes too artificial, in both milk and water- its pretty crap,
Smooth chocolate is good too

do i go for the blend, isolate, or regular whey protein?
What are the differences between the 3?
It seems like "regular" is concentrate, and blend is isolate/concentrate mixed. But why is the blend so much cheaper than the regular ?

Chocolate Mint is pretty kawaii

the one that doesn't have rats

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/605288/Dead-mouse-Myprotein-protein-pack-guy-rodent

>dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/605288/Dead-mouse-Myprotein-protein-pack-guy-rodent
This the one with the lawsuit going on?

Pretty sure it was faked

are you lactose intolerant to any degree?

nope

I just get the unflavored. It doesn't really taste like anything. More proton per dollar. I know you're cheap because you're buying MyProtein, so you should do the same

It may be better health wise but it still take like shit. And it's filled with soy.

OP here

i ended up buying strawberry cream

i dont mind paying a few bucks more for some flavor desu

the just get their regular concentrate. its the most bang for your buck.

I buy cookies n cream, it's pretty tasty with 0.5% fat milk. A lot of people say it's too sweet but I didn't find it to be any sweeter than the others. Here are some I've tried. I still have a pack of chocolate smooth to try, chocolate mint

Cookies n cream - 9/10. Vanilla ish with sort of a cookie aroma.

Blueberry - 6/10 decent wouldn't want 2kg of it- kinda like yogurtish.

Banofee - 6/10 needs stronger taste, I can't really make out the toffee taste. It's likes slight banana taste and even slighter toffee

Strawb jam rollypolly - 8/10 tastes like strawberry ice cream with jam which I don't usually like but this is okay.

Banana - 5/10 taste very plastic-y (artificial) but I do like banana flavors in general too bad this one was a let down. I'd rate it much lower but I do enjoy banana flavor a bit more than the average person. Imagine you're drinking a warm drink from a cheap plastic cup and the cups taste comes a long with it.

Salt and caramel - 5.5/10 okay first of all I would never buy this thing solely for the fact that it tastes exactly like a medicine I had as a kid. You know, the type of medicine that you didn't really mind taking because it's slightly okay. I don't recall which medicine it was but it was quite common as I didn't have any uncommon sickness as a child. Regardless, it's sweet but also has kind of a bitter taste to it. First shake to leave me
with a rotating aftertaste.

Everyone says choc mint is good but I am not a fan of mint at all, still curious as I haven't tried it yet.

Anybody have any experience with the tiramisu taste? Or the white chocolate one? Both are things I like a lot, but I'm not sure if they translate too great into whey.

salted caramel

just kidding, that's the one i'm going to order next.
I'm through natural vanilla, stevia chocolate, blueberry and unflavoured.
Liked the nat vanilla best so far because i enjoyed the creamy-ness. Taste-wise it's a tie between vanilla and blueberry.

oh yea, forgot about choc mint.
Shit was horrifying, first shake immediately made me think I'm going to have to throw the rest of it away, but i put up with it in the end.
It's less after-eight and more fisherman's friends+cocoa.