Why do Veeky Forums dudes dress like shit?

Why do Veeky Forums dudes dress like shit?

same reason why black ppl still buy gucci

Cause nice clothes are expensive and I need more protons fgt

because they are poor?

>gucci

It's Yeezy and YSL now

>Dr. Veeky Forums, I'm G.Y.M.

Why does he do this to himself?

Because they are insecure and are genetic trash who are as good as dead, pursuing unattainable fertility display potentials and fighting crippling depression because of that. =(

Because you're muscles are your clothes
Regular clothing just hides the goods

Scott has got a smoking hot wife, he doesnt need to attract any hoes

>wear less tight jeans, or even black khakis
>wear a v-neck or button white shirt
>slide those glasses a little lower
There, now he looks good

Post the unfuckable virgins of the Veeky Forums meetup.

it's as easy as googling whatever famous person that is the same race as you/similar genetics

white doods google ryan gosling

black doods google kanye (extreme example but still great) or like jay z or some shit

most chicks want a guy that looks like their celeb crush.

Also celebs are expected to look fashy 90% of the time and casual 10% of the time. YOU are expected to look casual 75% of the time and fashy 25% of the time.

Dont: stick out like a sore thumb in a casual/rural setting cuz "muh fashyn"

DO: Know how to maximize "casual" fashion, pay attention to local trends, how not to over do it etc

if you are going on a fancy date on the town/city, don't be afraid to look dapper. If you are meeting up with your bros at the Bdubs for the game, don't wear tight jeans and a button up. Mix street style and prep styles. If you are meeting a tinder date at the coffee shop for the first time, don't go formal, stick to something more on the casual/preppy side.

Also, gelling your hair and slicking it back 100% of the time because it's "your look" is fucking cringy and edgelord level. There is a time and a place. At the gym, casually meeting up with ppl is NOT the place.

t. Veeky Forums

I agree with what you're saying but there is more to trying to look like someone than their race. I'd say build, 'style' (I.E subculture, profession, the type of look you like), and facial shape are far more important.

The part about looking casual though I completely agree, I used to wear dress shirts and khakis everywhere like a retard (blame my parents who think you should wear a suit for everything more formal than milking the cow).
Knowing the subtle tricks to looking good in a T-shirt as well as a suit can make or break your look.

If you look like Gosling build-wise and have an okay face, dressing like your 4th pic is going to get you so much attention from women.

Being fashionable if you're not autistic is super easy.

dunno OPIE you tell me, oh yeah it's because leather is

>tough

A shirt and chinos is never considered overdressing unless you're going to be doing some heavy physical activity.

yeah man wasn't trying to harp hard on race/genetics...moreso on the "just google whatever male actor girls want" if it's ed sheeran or michael b jordan or idris elba, just find an actor you like fashion wise and google them.
also if it's warm...wear fucking shorts lol
i used to wear black skinnies every fucking where bc i used to think dressing like kanye was the coolest thing lol

I live in a rural town where most people wear stained pajams most of the time

Anyone else hate having to wear clothes?

>born naked
>go out naked and get arrested

Fucking prudes have so much to answer for

so many ideas and none of them are really cringe or edgy

Depending on where you live can really influence what level of "dressing up" you want. I lived in rural georgia for 25 years and if I left the house in chinos and a shirt, folks would always comment on "damn, you're really well dressed."

Now that I've moved up north and in a city, I've had to seriously learn about fashion since "chinos+shirt" combo is basic wear up here.

strictly 4 my niggaz

I dress like shit because finding clothing as a tall muscular person is a fucking pain in the ass. Everything is either too short or too tight or too billowy. I need to buy into the tailoring meme already because I'm tired of looking unfashionable.

Anyone else just wear jeans and band shirts?
Caring about clothes is for women

>tall muscular person
>too short
>too tight
>too billowy

say no more senpai i gotchu

>Caring about clothes is for women

this desu world leaders and successful men should just start wear pajamas and gym clothes desu to show how little they care about it and not confuse us plebs

real men dress like pic related

same here
i dislike fashion in general - it's extremely vain, shallow and superficial. clothes should be functional/comfortable first and aesthetic second.

the only 'fashion' i really enjoy are military uniforms and related things, pic related

Because fit guys don't need to dress well to look good

because im poor and i have more stressing things to worry about in life than fucking Veeky Forumsggot shit

anyone else Veeky Forumsvre-core ?

Buy dress shirts that fit in the shoulders
Spend 6-10 dollaridoos to have them altered to fit like a glove
Reap benefits.

is that captain america?

are you kidding?

she's fuckin gross, bud

V- necks are gay

>black doods google kanye (extreme example but still great) or like jay z or some shit

I hate how niggers dress. I would rather dress like white guys :(

>implying it's not just rich koreans buying those in bulk so no one else can get them at release

if you try to emulate kanye (or any other celeb) you're gonna look like a trashy nigger to anybody except showbusiness people and trashy niggers

you wanna look respectable, do what the guy recommended for white dudes

it's captain natty limit

Fashion is for weak effeminate men

I was just implying to dress like a celeb you look like or respect. kanye doesn't look trashy or nigger tier. if you live on the east or west coast in a big city you should dress like kanye. if you live out in rural oklahoma you should not.

>kanye doesn't look trashy or nigger tier
not sure how to describe this look but you definitely dont want to walk around your town dressed like this

Black guys who dress seriously preppy can look amazing. A lot of colors look better with black skin.

The look is "fashion industry chique" i.e. a look that you should never try, because everyone will think you're retarded for wearing bizarre shit.

Wut r ya sum kinda niggar lover

Nigger

i just wear sweatpants and a plain shirt.

If you were a crew neck as an undershirt you're probably a step dad.

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

Dont know I just wear band tshirts, jeans and converse sneakers. When its cold I have leather jacket.

imagine a Roman legionaire with his armor. Put clothes on top.

>kanye
>not Idris Elba

That's why the goose is the best, he just wears normal well fitting clothes and it looks great. He's not a try hard faggot.

Because Veeky Forums is by and large socially inept, awkward, and generally weird, but desperately wants to look good. Trying and failing generally looks worse than not trying at all.

shutup dude

> Bardock

Shit tier overrated character, Piccolo is the only accetable DB clothes to wear

jesus i kek everytime at this post.

It also helps that he's Ryan fucking Gosling. He could wear a potato sack and he'd still rock it.

>>/pol/
back to your containment board

>v-neck

into the trash.jpg

This guy must have gone to Veeky Forums for advice.