FAT """""PEOPLE""""" HATE

FPH

/ourguy/ edition

Last bread over bamp limit

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BJjnznBDm4r/?taken-by=amberrachdi&hl=en
newsfeed.time.com/2013/10/05/heart-attack-grill-owner-proudly-displays-dead-customers-remains-on-tv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love how he wants to kill fatties but made a restaurant serving moderately healthy foods. Normal looking beef, real cheese, vegetables on the burgers, real butter milkshakes, etc. Basically nothing with hydrogenated oils and tons of sugar which is what gives you a heart attack. med school memed this guy pretty hard.

bait intensifies

>tfw people look at me like this guy because I buy 4 junior bacon cheeseburgers and toss out the buns to make a lowcarb heartattack stack

that burger could prevent heart disease if you take off the buns

How do we stop widespread obesity?

>Unlimited french fries bathed in lard
>A meal there is probably 3000+ Calories

total war -> shortage -> hard work

Either that or a cultural shift thats never going to happen.

>cholesterol doesn't cause heart attacks
Come on man, Beef is good but you shouldn't eat pounds of the stuff every day neither should you eat butter all that often

most fries are fried in hydrogenated oils, switching from lard is what makes them so unhealthy you pleb. Just because you can eat 3k calories there doesn't mean you have to.

Well he's had multiple deaths in his restaurant so clearly he knows what he's doing. I kind of wonder how the fat fucks don't realize he's making fun of them, or are they just so gluttonous and greedy that they don't care? I mean come on, he flat out mocks them in the commercials for not being able to see their dicks.

>Frying potatoes in lard is now healthy

Jesus fuck, I know you're trolling but please.

Has anyone ever eaten at this restaurant? Is the food actually good or is it just a gimmick to cover up poor quality?

How can you fuck up burgers, fries, and milkshakes? Nobody is asking gordon ramsay for heart attack cheeseburger recipes.

Move to Colorado

>lard is worse than crisco

sure thing gramps

>not asking for no bun and having the burgers wrapped in lettuce.

Name one restaurant that people here wouldn't think is horribly disgusting that fries shit in Crisco

>Guys, he doesn't use cookies for buns, that means his restaurant is healthy

Restaurant owners don't give a shit period. It's a money game. A lot of owners are barely at their own restaurants anyways. They're busy making money on the road.

It's regular food anyone can make. You will obviously get mixed reviews based on taste/quality alone.

Ship them to the moon and start fresh

decent joke desu
doesnt really fit in this thread

That's just a joke man

That's my point you moron

obviously satire you fucking autist

One day I want to visit the US. Experiencing how this country is out of touch with reality must be truly amazing.

Your point is his restaurant isn't that bad because it could be much worse, which is an awful point.

His goal is to kill fat people you sperg, the point stands perfectly well.

fph

No, because his restaurant is a fucking cholesterol dungeon full of high sodium, greasy, beefy foods.

>He uses lard instead of Vegetable oil like McDonald's, even though he's serving quadruple half pound patty burgers drenched in butter

You're a fucking idiot, I can't stand you. Go there for dinner you fat fuck, you're probably one of those 300 pound women that think they're active and healthy.

she does look a lot better now, and to be fair she probably has like 40-50 pounds of loose skin left.

instagram.com/p/BJjnznBDm4r/?taken-by=amberrachdi&hl=en

>instagram.com/p/BJjnznBDm4r/?taken-by=amberrachdi&hl=en

Respect for getting there. She's chubby now which I like but I can't even imagine the skin flaps she has on her.

>defending someone because the are finally resemble a human
lel I truly must visit burgerland once

this fucking guy is my hero. imagine hating fat people so much that you start a restaurant with the sole purpose of killing off the fatties even faster.

she went down to ~200 from something like 500
thats a huge success already, gotta respect that

>cholesterol is bad
>grease is bad
>beef is bad

are you vegan by chance?

Rich piana eats that kind of shit daily

Cholesterol from fucking beef is bad you idiot. Grease is bad, it's extremely high in calories with little nutritional value. Beef is not necessarily bad in reasonable portions, but 2 pounds of it is bad.

No I'm not a vegan, I'm just not a retard.

2nd Great Depression followed by World War 3

It's a miracle Rich Piana is alive. He looks like he could die at any second

newsfeed.time.com/2013/10/05/heart-attack-grill-owner-proudly-displays-dead-customers-remains-on-tv/
/ourguy/

>high in calories
>little nutritional value
what did he mean by this
i guess micros?

Man all anyone cares about is looks. Social media support comments is cancer.

That's what I'm kinda saying too. I think if all he ate was that shit he'd die. But he also pumps a ton of other butrients and supplements in him. Is his life expectancy the same or more/less than that of an obese (not by the charts) person?

I'm still gonna go with low key vegan, scooby, or fob from reddit

meant to quote

>fph
not
>bph

>going from 650 to 200 lb with gastric bypass
>gotta respect that
no, this is absolutely nothing that I will ever respect.
in fact I believe she should have been killed (or let to die at least) for even ballooning up this much.

You're a retard.

>wanting to stop it
We don't stop it, we foster it as a natural eugenics program to weed out the weak minded and weak willed people of society.

The fit people will breed with each other creating a new better race of humans while the fatties will be too fat to fuck so they will die off and humanity will be saved

Fuck off, we're full.

It takes way too long though, there are only major differences in life expectancy with the absolutely massive ones. The more fat people walk around, the more everyone else becomes okay with it. We need a real solution.

if there had only been an attempt at wiping out an entire population of people....

It's just late stage capitalism in action, we can't stop it. People just don't give a fuck, because they can now thrive as lazy pieces of shit who take no responsibility for their health.

The only solution would be to completely ban the sale of processed foods.

The only real solution would be outlaw unhealthy food

"fatties will die off" is a retarded meme
plenty of fatties have kids (usually before they go full obeast mode) who grow up just as fat as their parents

the only real way to solve the fatty problem is the same way that would solve a whole lot of other problems - end all welfare programs.

those who want to live, let them figh, and those who don't want to fight, do not deserve to live in this world of eternal struggle.

fat people fuck too, there's not really much selection against being fat, especially seeing as it's not just genetic or behaviour that's inherited

Attempts to wipe out entire populations used to be a common thing before the 1600's
They still are outside of Europe and N. America

>Obesity levels and political distribution are almost identical

>end all welfare programs

But then how will democrats buy votes?

Some /pol/tard will inevitably blame that on niggers, but even with white people only, yes, it does correspond.

Red states are fat states. Do with that what you will.

Teach proper nutrition in schools.
And I mean real, honest nutrition like what you see in the sticky, not pic related and its ilk.
Most of all people need to understand that excessive sugar and other carbs is what makes you fucking fat.
If everyone understood that basic fact, obesity would not even be an issue.

Actually, what are the baby boomers, ghetto rich upper middle class, rich business owners who ran their companies into the ground and poor whites who constantly vote republican going to do?

He's obviously trolling
Those spuds have carbs in them
Should fry bacon in the lard so there's no fattening starch

Inb4 someone tries the shitty dietary cholesterol meme

I've got some bad news for you

Why is bread on the bottom? What the fuck

Red states are blue collar states, who, vote for blue collar guys. You work in manual labor on the RR or 15 hours in a factory your gonna wanna eat 15,000 calories. Couple that with a mostly fast food diet and you get obesity rates like that.

t. 186lb coon ass that was 260 a few months ago.

>6-11 servings of bread combined with 2-4 servings of fruit and 2 servings of sweets and 2 servings of dairy

I never understood this. How could anyone believe eleven fucking servings of bread a day is healthy in a diet that also gets carbs from fruit, candy, and dairy?

This is a solid point.

We need an obesity graph by county. State level is too broad.

>They still are outside of Europe and N. America
we should bring it back and then wipe out the fatties. later we can also use it wipe off other people we don't like.

I don't know what this adds other than cities are liberal and small towns are conservative, which is obvious

>15-26 servings a day
>heathly

Calm down nigger. In 2013 there were 5.9 million African American households participating in SNAP/Food Stamps (25%) compared to 9.1 million White households who make up 40% of total households using SNAP/Food Stamps.

Blacks are 13% of the population. Non Hispanic Whites are 62%. So 13% of the population is taking 25% of the gibs, while 62% is shamefully accepting 40% of the necessary social safety net that they themselves contributed to building.

lol you sound like you spend too much time on Veeky Forums man. or you're probably just baiting

A little of both bro.

not him but

>all things I don't like are bait

>End all welfare programs

How about weight restriction instead. Those who are obese do not get much if anything and those who are healthy get paid more on welfare.

don't be racist

>lol I'm not going to address this because it doesn't fit my worldview

Not him but fat is not a race.

>Art Vandilay

where's the choco-tastic?

I believe it's because of lobbying from grain producers fucked with the food pyramid.

That's why there's such a huge recommended intake of grains.

Basically, if you could get rid of corporate influence, something sane might appear. This is what Brazil apparently did with their food guide

I doubt that was the same guy the statistics post was aimed at. Besides, there's nothing wrong with black people. It's not their fault they were born the incorrect color. I don't hate black people. I just really hate liberals.

Sorry, it doesn't matter.

See

Baton Rouge?

dee wheeped group, dee congealed group

>factual information doesn't matter because someone said something

k

I think he was trying to make that same point via levity.

>I don't want it to be true so it isn't

I don't know what you're saying. The graphic says WHITE adults.

This

In other words, yes there are fat black people in red states. But there are also fat white people and there are more fat white people in the extremely red states.

You look foolish denying this.

All of the fattest white states voted for Trump. The least fat white state (CO) and 8 of the 12 thinner white states voted for Hillary.

Oopse, forgot Hawaii. So, 10 of 14 thinnest WHITE states voted for Hillary.

/pol/ BTFO. FPH is a democratic general.

b8

>while the fatties will be too fat to fuck
They'll just artificially inseminate the fat females if they want a child and perform a Caesarean. Fatties can still breed, unfortunately, and create new fatties by ruining their kids' diets and ideas about health.

As funny as these threads are, let's not make the mistake of thinking that we're any better than the the fat fucks we mock.

You know what we have in common with fatasses? WE ARE BOTH EQUALLY UNATTRACTIVE TO WOMEN.

Fucking lol. Come on guys, I mean seriously. We post all day about fat hate, yet at least fatasses actually have some temporarily enjoyment from gluttonous hedonism. We on the other hand eat nothing but BROCCOLI and CHICKEN, LIFT SEVERAL TIMES A WEEK, and...

I wonder, you'd think with all that effort, we must be drowning in female attention right? I mean surely, girls like guys with m-muscles... r-right?
Oh wait, yeah.
WE DO ALL THAT AND GET ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FROM IT. FUCKING LMAO.

Without alpha genetics, we are AS attractive as the whale posted in the OP, at least in the eyes of women. If you don't make the GENETIC cut, it's pointless even trying.

We mock these people - and while it IS funny to laugh at retarded hamplanets. aren't we even MORE pathetic for putting SO MUCH EFFORT IN, CONSTANTLY hitting the gym, and...we get as much female attention than a 500lb human beanbag.

Because vegans are faggots.