Is there any natty youtuber that has better arms?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2R8VFPWtWqU
youtube.com/watch?v=8ikz4J8QeVA
youtube.com/watch?v=RXtVv9uPvjc
youtube.com/watch?v=qWNfoobnfdc
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/70/3/516s.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3048091/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2174939
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

the piano man

No one natty has arms that good, including that herbivore

he's not natty

VG injects, not natty at all.

I'd say he's on roids, but some of his lifts are abnormally weak, like his bench
And also the gorillion vids he's done on fake nattys, I couldn't imagine someone playing 4d chess that hard

>struggling so much to curl 60
Meanwhile I curl 60 and have 12 inch arms

it's called projecting

You'll be surprised what people can achieve while being natty...

I think I curled like 95-100 for 8 reps the other night and I barely lift like twice a week and eat like shit.

Cheat reps right?

How do you know hes natty? Because he says so?

Who would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

Could be 20th rep for all you know.

He claims his arms are 19" thats fucking huge

Because this is how he looks from the front, and he's been lifting for more than 5 years iirc

>some of his lifts are abnormally weak,
Doesnt mean hes not roiding. If your diet, training and genetics are retarded, no amount of roids will save you

Why is his skin so disgusting looking?

i lift at Richard's gym and he's definitely natty, the guy is big but his camera angles make him look like "the monster"

>those sweaty pits

Naw legit reps up until I struggled on the and put my back into it. 7th maybe but I need an official curling judge

oh right, It's only 45 kg, same lmao

with a barbell right?

Could still be roiding but his retarded diet prevents him from making gains

jaundice

I eat like shit even though I started eating healthier lately. Also drink fairly heavily.. again tapering down. I work in construction/electrical and could easily outlift this guy on anything even when I was at my worst. It's pretty obvious veganlifts is just in it for the Jewtube money by baiting people.

lmao this guy is a joke. who the fuck wants a body that disproportionate? curlest of the curlbros

Of course I wish I could do that shit with 1 hand.

He's not as much disproportionate as he looks just dyel from the front besides the good delts
Biceps are extremely overrated

He doesn't even look good anymore, his arm just looks like a slab of meat waiting to be cut into different sections. Maybe it's just me. I've been having these thoughts often lately.

True, but most people just don't bother. They take the shortcut.

>not disproportionate
he has 19 inch biceps while having a core and chest that looks dyel
he prolly curls more than he can bench

like half of his videos bang on about the health risks associated with animal products, I honestly doubt he would be so health conscious and simultaneously inject roids

He can dumbbell press 100lb for reps, but only benches 230lb for 5 on bb.

>like half of his videos bang on about the health risks associated with animal products
No, its biased bs.

Roids aren't even dangerous if you're not retarded and can formulate a way to do them properly as a beginner. Even if you want to go baby mode and do shit like ligandrol or ostarine. None of it is dangerous as long as you're responsible, in good health, and take precautions.

What about balding and shrinking balls

he probably has long arms that kill his bench

how do you get jaundice in 2017?

Vegan Gainz IS a walking health risk imo

be vegan gainZ

jaundice cause by favism

he literally fucked his red blood cells because he didn't want to eat meat

vegans are not healthy, despite what their agenda tries to push

Right... except that there are people who smoke who hang shit on people for eating mcdonalds/etc

Doctors prescribe test to deficient individuals. If you're doing a basic first cycle with proper pct there's nothing to worry about. You're just doing it at larger doses for 8 weeks. If you're afraid of gear then just get ligandrol.

2.5 pl8s is good mayn

at 8 years his bench AND squat were still only 185 lbs

think about it

>my Superior Vegan Nutrition can only sustain training and advancement of the smallest and easiest muscles to work in my body while all of the compound lifts that require more energy and nutrition have stagnated and are easily surpassed by any given dyel.

what about VENUS?

>but only benches 230lb for 5 on bb
he struggles to bench 185lb my man

>reps 100lb dumbbell bench
yeah, nah.

>people who make a living based on selling a lifestyle are telling the truth about themselves
yeah and mike o'tren and joffrey are totally natty

There's no fucking way, I rep 225 bb and only do 70lb dumbbells unless I want to start seriously half-assing my rom and form.
I have long-ass arms too.

Can confirm, am a roided out dyel

That's an old pic, he's put on some mass and his lifts are going up. Also he hasn't been training 8 years straight, he only recently started focusing on lifting again.

He recently reached 235 bench for reps youtube.com/watch?v=2R8VFPWtWqU
and 3 pl8 diddly youtube.com/watch?v=8ikz4J8QeVA

I'm tired of Veeky Forums shitting on my hero

This can definetly be achieved natty
A vegan diet has plenty of high protein foods, especially lentils

He is really strong too rep 3plate bench for like 8.

fuck off VegaNoGains

>guys i'm totally vegan please subscribe to my youtube channel and buy my shirts VEGAN LYFE

3 pl8 diddly? That's 140 kg isn't it? Didn't he do 4 plates?

You believe that making good gains on a vegan diet is completely impossible? It's not even some unreasonable thing, vegan diet is just as good as a meat diet

Couscous, and quinoa are also really good for protein. Broccoli, potatoes, bok choy/pak choi, mushrooms, vegan substitutes (vegan burgers tend to have more than 10g of protein each), vegan protein powder, etc. Almost all substitutes are fortified with calcium, B12, and additional vitamins.

People in the West don't really have an excuse not to be vegetarian or vegan unless living in the wild.

He hit 345lb in February youtube.com/watch?v=RXtVv9uPvjc which is ~156.5kg

He's on his way to 4pl8

fuck off VegaNoGains

post body faggot

Dudes on frog-tech. The transformation has began

>guys i'm TOTALLY 100% natty vegan! buy my stuff!

that is a terrible lower body video mate, this weak ass dude is only lifting 3pl8s with >mixed grip and fucking vibrams

your hero is sickly looking, weak, makes bad videos, has a monotone voice and is just fucking dumb for fucking his gains up just because of some stupid holier than thou attitude

he's literally sick and you are never gonna make any gains, enjoy being small while people who are not mentally ill make sick animal protein gains without restricting themselves in such a stupid way

kys yourself lad

both the posts you replied to were by the same person

Let's see some pics and stats from all you carnivores. I hear a lot of shit talking about lifts with nothing on your end. Not sure where the hostility comes from

I'm vegan. Weigh 165, and can rep 225 lb for 4 sets of 10 reps on bench easily. Maxed 275 but haven't tried lifting more yet, over 1.5x my body weight tho.

I'm nothing special I just don't get why people have a problem with veganism. I lift significantly more than most people I see in the gym, despite weighing less.

>what is clone stamp?

estatting this hard

>thinking my genuine, normal workout numbers are worth calling out in that manner

keep going. You'll only make my VEGAN dick harder

Lifting for 10 years and only 3pl8 DL

VEGAN "GAINS"

Lmao literally the stats of a 15yo football player

Holy shit why does this board have such a kneejerk reaction to anything that has to do with veganism? Im not even vegan but you would have to be mentally retarded to think that a diet full of turkey sandwiches and cheeseburgers is gonna be better than a diet full of vegetables. I just eat like shit because it tastes good but if you seriously think youre healthier for eating pizza and chicken wings than a dude who eats kale salads you have the mental gymnastics of a SJW.

found the vegan

Simply because vegan shills are constantly shitting up with board with their degeneracy.

If they fucked off, then nobody would give half a toss about veganism. You know, like how it is in the real world.
>yes, the general population has a terrible diet
>no, veganism is not the answer

Id say it sure as hell is a solution. A vegan diet would probably do wonders for the 300lb shart in the mart bitch

>preserving the life of animals, the planet and ourselves
>degenerate
>causing senseless torture and death because "it tastes good"
>not degenerate

Carnists are worse than SJW's

Goku wasn't a sad vegan cunt

is he a halfbreed or what?

He doesn't have 19 inch arms. Without a pump, he MAYBE has 16" arms. Franco Columbu had 19" arms. 19" arms are fucking huge. Most natty dudes are gonna look pretty impressive with 16-17" inch arms. I don't care what that faggot says, his arms are not 19 inches.

You get jaundiced from having fucked up liver function, from shit like alcohol, oral steroids, fatty liver disease, hepatitis, etc.

>Even though I'm vegan I'm so much stronger than everyone
>Calling out my mediocre stats proves I'm right
Thank God I'm not this retarded

Fuck we went like a whole week without talking about this faggot

A laff coming from u

Frank was also 5'4 ultra manlet, of course 19" arms are gonna look massive on him

VG is 6'4, 19" is not going to look as big when you're a foot taller

He's pretty close to 19"
youtube.com/watch?v=qWNfoobnfdc

Op's pick was taken when vg couldn't bench 205.

19 inches is 19 inches you homosexual

Except there are no health risks associated with animal products; he's lying.

Low density lipoproteins are found mainly in animal products, they are the sole cause of atheroma. Atheroma leads to narrowing of the arteries and cardiac ischemia.

So there are some negatives, they are over exaggerated but animal products are one of the largest causes of heart diseases.

yeah, his mother is a coalburner

Soy will kill your sex drive too.

May I present two examples of civilizations which has grown up primarily around a vegan diet who still exist in present date:

Chinese and Indians
Poverty tier chinese farmers lived predominantly on a vegan diet with rice, tofu and chinese cabbage, they'd have chicken maybe once or twice a week if lucky. Look at the earlier generation Chinks: Thin, Short,Yellow, Effeminate and also fucking stupid how else be so much fucking behind from having Mao as leader and still licking up Maos ass despite how many fuckups mao has made? - SEA countries are full of trannies

Poverty indian farmers are the similar, throw in lentils too as protein and some more oils. How did they end up? About the same but greasy and stinky too.

This is what happens when MULTIPLE GENERATIONS of people live in the so called "healthy" vegan diet.

>preserving earth
We all know that only the plant side of agriculture has brought much more natural destruction than rearing animals. Deforestation? Yep. Ruined land due to salt from artificial watering? Yes. Erosion of earth from farming? Yes. Algae blooms due to excessive nitrogen from fertilizer? Yes. Destroyed natural habitats and ecosystems due to the previously mentioned? Yes. Wide poisoning due to pesticides and herbicides used? Yes.

Now fuck off vegan shill. Remember that the only people supportive of your retarded diet are so called (((proffessors))) shilling their own shit (because this is their (((research))) that they get funding for) and failed "athletes" who couldn't accomplish anything and has to fall to retarded niche audiences like vegans to get by

Why is she holding some kind of plasma pistol?

Well that's just not true. I'm not a vegetarian, but don't just go around saying retarded shit because you like to eat meat.

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/70/3/516s.full

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3048091/

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2174939

TLDR there's clear cut evidence that eating meat significantly increases chances of colon, prostate, and bowel cancers.

There's also significant evidence that vegans live longer than the average person on a normal western diet. HOWEVER, in most of the studies that indicate this trend, lacto-ovo-vegetarians and/or pescatarians tend to fair better than the strictly vegan group.

Strongly considering just eating milk, eggs, and fish (salmon and unagi) as animal protein sources. White and red meat is pretty much objectively bad for you if you're getting your B12 elsewhere.

I swear he's must be related to Janoy Cresva. They both have the same retard looking face.

That's a new model for the futuristic barbells that
ATHLEAN-X™ has

>™
Funniest thing about him, good channel though

nigger you're retarded

you forgot to mention the "barley men" of ancient Rome, who were gladiators that were renown for their abnormal muscle mass and ate nothing but beans and barley.

Post your pic you lying pleb.