Who is sabotaging you, Veeky Forums?

Who is sabotaging you, Veeky Forums?

I don't know. I'm still trying to find out who spiked my coffee with a sugar cube five years ago.

Carbs and meat

all i see is good protein and healthy fats

not everyone's bulking you dumbass

Steak and eggs diet

in that case all i see is leftovers

You dont have to eat it all you fat lard. Thats not a plate.
Looks delicious.

Procrastination and anxiety
> how do I stop being nervous about going to a gym

what's there to be nervous about? everyone is there for the same reason.

you idiots don't understand the fucking image.
>I've already eaten

Because I'm a fucking idiot who barely understands how the machines work

>didnt eat enough today because i was playing gta and forgot to go the the store before it shut
why am i such a retard

> playing gta
Play a real game you plebeian

Watch a load of youtube videos, go at the quietest times, just do cardio to get yourself settled in.

myself

I'm not gonna blame it all on my
Boyfriend buuuut....he definitely doesn't help. All he wants to eat is trash and on my weaker days it rubs off on me. He's fucking fat as fuck and only getting worse while I'm working my ass off to get a better body. It's annoying as fuck

I can't even imagine the awful farts that diet would create

baby is that you complaining online?
bitch you barely do cardio and dont lift weights

dad just walked in and handed me a coconut pie from macdonalds. fml

Can you faggots argue elsewhere please?

Youre a man

and if you throw it away/dont eat it they make you feel like shit

my mom used to do this

that's a problem worthy of a breakup, man or woman.

>TFW you automatically think every poster is a man
I'm a woman, ass

no one will give a fuck if you fuck up someone might tell you what the right way to do something is but that's it.

generally people like to see people start working out so no one will judge you.

my mother loves to buy junk food. she bought soda all the time when I was younger, but I cut that out completely. now she just buys sugary foods that I can barely resist like girl scout cookies.

then save it all you fuCKING DUMBASS

My own brain.

Sounds like you need yourself a real man ;))) how u doin bby

My brother, who is an alcoholic and wants to go out drinking every weekend.

I sabotage myself every night

I have a great day then I end up in some mentally broken state and eat a bunch of food

Idk how to stop it it's gonna happen again tonight

3 eggs and 3 sausage links for breakfast
250g chicken breast and broccoli lunch
2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and 2 bowls of cereal for dinner

Just fuck my shit up

>Thats not a plate.
>not eating lmao1pl8s for breakfast

Jesus you ruin every day with carbs.

Can't you just eat 3 quest bars and a sleeping pill like the rest of us

My back.

literaly half my meals are like that. Add tomatoe.

Bloodborne disease I'm racing against before it destroys my liver, that is curable by the human body itself, but mine failed to do within an acceptable time period so it has now progressed to an active state and will end one of one ways unless I build a body strong enough that it cannot be killed even by itself; or get ninety grand for a cure but I could get a lot of jetskis with ninety grand and I'm really not seeing downsides to the jetskis option
Why are microbiological lifeforms assholes

My mom gets mad at me when I lie to her and tell her I've already eaten. I don't know why. She tells me I'm fat all the time.

>"user, did you eat?"
>"y-yeah"
>"Why are you lying to me?"
>"I'm not hungry"
>"Don't be like that I know you're hungry"

She thinks I'm just angry when I say I'm not hungry.

>implies gta is a shit series while posting a fallout pic

just do keto you dumb fatty. you have no willpower and are addicted to carbs

break up with that fat fuck

He knows you're gonna leave him once you lose the weight.

I was you about 2 months ago when i started going, the best medicine is just go and work out. You'll begin to realize nobody gives a shit what you're doing.

Being in a fraternity at uni and drinking 2-3 nights a week

To be honest I am. I've been losing too much weight and now I'm underweight.

Can't bring myself to gain because everyone I eat a lot or the number on the scale goes up I completely psyche myself out and start fasting.

Eating just makes me feel like I'm losing control

>everyone
I meant every time

Fuck you Andy. You're fat as fuck too.

ok, I loled but I am also high.

dump him

>phone posting

it checks out, woman confirmed

Myself. The sweet tooth is fucking real and I just wish it would go the fuck away.

Only a woman would be dumb enough to say TFW and not post a face. This is why female comedians are not funny.

Myself.

I do great during my work days, but then I cheat during the weekends. I just fucking love food, man.

Myself.
Myself with my excuses.

Myself. I'm a broke boy and sometimes I go hungry because I got no money. It feels BAD

But I'd rather starve a day or two before my mum buys groceries, than to trade in 5 days of indentured servitude for 2 days of freedom.

you have anorexia now user...

>TFW and not post a face
You mean a feel. Enjoy your stay.

Red wine

kek

>Who is sabotaging you, Veeky Forums?

Myself.

friends wanting to go to restaurants all the time and dates when we meet and drink. not a big deal, I like to enjoy life and am pretty Veeky Forums regardless

>tfw police won't investigate having your coffee spiked with sugar cubes

Me, myself and I.

>going to my aunt's for an Easter Sunday Lunch.

Fucking religion. There'll be wine and bowls of snacks everywhere.

Sounds comfy. Just don't binge.

You can lose 250 pounds of fat in just one day, user! DO EEEEEEEEEEEET FAGGOT!

Bras...

I had this problem. Gym with other people, talk to people at the gym, meditate daily, and exposure therapy.

switch your breakfast and dinner and it won't be so bad
youre using the carbs in the daytime, but going without them all day long is going to make you crave more

When I first was going 2 years ago I was very ill (extreme depression). I passed out from squats and deadlifts numerous times and vomitted twice. It was extremely embarassing. I had only been eating 500 calories a day for months and sleeping 2-3 hours a night. I was a wreck.

I kept going to that same gym and upping my calories and sleep.

Trust me when I say: nobody there is judging you negatively for improving yourself. Yesterday I saw a 120lb guy squatting just the bar and I thought "what a great guy, he has great form. he will make it.". Only people i judge negatively are people who have terrible form or are using the machines with very low weight and doing a million reps and wasting their time.

Just follow Starting Strength

You've given a list of things you are but desu I only care about one of them

Buy a big bag of frozen spinach and add it to your breakfast. it will counteract oxidative damage of some of that processed meat

Good for fucking you

too poor to find tasty food.

>Bloodborne
they made a disease based off a video game?

>red meat
>healthy fats

Why do women write like children?

i sabotage myself tbqh

>mfw thinking of you hurting.
> :'(

Ditch him. You can't do it with him there eating like shit every day, and if he's not willing to help then he's only dragging you down with him. You're better than that. We're all better than that.

GYM
CLOSED
FOR
EASTER

>tfw no home gym

hepatitits?

>processed meat and eggs

My gains goblin ex was

We broke up a month ago, I had started cutting beforehand anyways, and I've gone from 21-16% BF, and all my lifts are up

She was skinny and had a shit diet which didnt affect her but made me balloon

genes

holy jej

I know I shouldn't kek about this but damn nigga

>okay protein
>saturated fat and cholesterol everywhere

What in retardation

top pip

>I'd shamelessly splooge in my pants, had that been me.

>Meats for bulking
>is this even b8 I wonder?
You increase your meat CONTENT when your bulking but you eat meat no matter what the diet is. It's the core of BOTH gaining and losing weight you moron. For bulking it's the carbs you overdue and cut out for cutting. You obviously eat more meat on a bulk as well but the main factor is carbs you ignoramous.

>broke
>NEET who lives with parents
If you are the latter, you can't identify as the former.

chuckle

>get invited out to drink & eat every Friday/Saturday
>Thursday i usually go play board/tabletop games with fatfuck friends who give 0 shits about nutrition or the way they look.
>Sunday watch anime and shit with same friends
>My willpower is at a 0 when I am presented with fatfuck food, no problem resisting if there is nothing in my house to tempt me tho.
I don't mind too much desu, my cut is still going fairly well and I seem to still be hitting my goal bf by late June/early July. It could have progressed faster but eh.

Tbh everyone is trying to learn how to be fit at the gym, even if they are doing everything wrong/stupidly. The only time you should judge is when you tell someone how to do something right and they completely ignore your advice.

you can eat trash and still lose weight retard

Look at this new fag. TFW means that face when long before it meant that feel when.

>5 days of indentured servitude
>implying you do anything better with your 5 days of freedom