With a decent training schedule, food and sleep, how long will it possibly take to reach my goal?

With a decent training schedule, food and sleep, how long will it possibly take to reach my goal?

I'm on day 2 of my journey and determined to finish it, no matter how long and how hard it will be. Though, I keep reading so much about how every decent looking guy is roiding, and how it drastically increases the progress you can make. It makes me feel like I'm taking the long route and it's a bit demoralizing...

Are steroids even worth it as a beginner? Shouldn't I ride out my beginners gains first?

Other urls found in this thread:

bottomlineinc.com/health/losing-weight/what-women-want-in-a-man-low-body-fat
ergo-log.com/bodybunattractive.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you do steroids you will die

Follow up: I would've compared myself with this picture, seeing as it's my real goal, but the more I read, the more I've got the idea that this would be extremely hard to achieve without steroids. Is that true? It just feels like this isn't a realistic goal anymore...

Like 8 months dedicated. Dude's fucking small, just cut.

Pretty much bulk for 5 months and cut for 3. I'd say cut for a month, then clean bulk for 5 months, then cut whatever excess you have for 2 months.

Would it really take about 3 months of cutting to get on that level? Am I that fat?

How come fatties can lose like 50 pounds a month or something? ;_;

cutting gets harder as you're having less fat

Realistically you could probably get as lean as the guy on the right in less than 2 months, but I can almost guarantee you won't look as good. When you diet down too quickly you lose muscle with the fat.
Fatties lose 50 pounds a month because they take amphetamines, fat burners, and other shit that permanently fucks up their metabolism.

Dude, if he used steroids to get there why the fuck would you not need them? You think you're special? Jesus Christ, grow up...

What?

I'd rather just not use steroids.....

yeah im on steroids I gained 20lb and im only 2/3rds done. Anyone who says a beginner shouldnt do steroids is full of fucking shit

How tall are you?

I'm only 5'8"

This body is not achievable without steroids. Doesn't matter how hard you train and eat right as a natty. You will never look like this.

Not even after 3/4 years?

I hope IRL you don't have the habit of always prefixing your height with the word "only".

My best advice is go ottermode. Low body fat is your main goal. Please do not fall for the stupid memes of getting "bigger" and "shredded" and so on. Chicks HATE big bulky muscles, regardless of what morons around here tell you. Bodybuilders / powerlifters look like deformed monsters. If your goal is someone who took roids, to ask "Do I need roids to get there?" is retarded. Of course you need them. But why would you want to look like someone who takes roids?

Don't fall for the "strength" meme. You should life to maintain muscle mass. Low body fat is where it's at.

bottomlineinc.com/health/losing-weight/what-women-want-in-a-man-low-body-fat

ergo-log.com/bodybunattractive.html

>I hope IRL you don't have the habit of always prefixing your height with the word "only".

No, figured if I mentioned it like that, I wouldn't be instantly mocked and ridiculed. Beat them to the punch and all...

I'm 30. I'm too old to be doing it for anyone other than just myself now. To be better than I am today and ever was. So I saw an ideal and of course I want to work towards it. Yet, when you realize it's still a matter of steroids it's a bit of a downer. I'd use them if they had no risk, but that's just not the case.

But if there's no other choice, then I'm willing to look into it, I guess. That's all.

I'll take your advice regardless. There's both long term and short term (ottermode) to consider of course. I'll reassess in a year from now or whatever. Thanks user.

dude the height meme is just a meme here

there's always a shorter female. if you are 5'8'' just date a chick who is 5'0''

What if I'm 5'8 and want to date a girl who is 5'11?

Oh, women have never been my problem, really.

With the exception that just last week I had to break up with my fiancee of four years. She was 5'9" and out of my league.

Ah well

You shouldn't get advice like this from fit desu

Just lift you you'll see what goals are acquirable for your body as you progress

What do you mean?

Dont listen to this retard and get your hopes up.. i bet he also think jeff is natty..

Get your lifts up, get some muscle, then worry about loosing fat. It is pretty much impossible to build large amounts of muscle without also building fat. Clean or dirty bulk for 5-6 months and take advantage of noob gains. Then cut for 2-3 months and decide where you want to go from there.