/Fraud/ steroids general

Do steroids make you dumb and lazy? Yes. They make (You) dumb and lazy.

Read the reddit wiki.

Prev

Steroids are for insecure faggots.

On test C 500MG a week.

When should I start taking aromasin?

I'd give it 2 weeks and then start taking 6.25mg eod. if you feel you need more, take more

4th for

Im like a 7/10 right now but also broad shouldered and tall at 6'2 and this girl who is a complete 8/10 with the best ass ive seen and a face thats just begging to be fucked, I keep catching her mire when Im doing calf raises. Then she moves even closer (she was doing an ab machine) to the lat pulldown and turns backwards to look at me. Then I go to the opposite side of the gym for hammy curls and she uses the machine RIGHT infront of me. ITs that machine where ya put ur knees down and twist for your abs or whatever. And I could see her little pussy in her yoga pants facing right at me. I felt like an idiot on the leg curl machine so I just do 24 reps straight at normal weight and get off. I went back to the squat racks but then she left. Maybe she thought I was avoiding her.

I would kill a small animal right now I am so mad at myself.

you werent wrong. cold approaching at the gym is autistic as fuck even if she wants you to stuff her cunny. you need to find an excuse to say something to her then talk to her

>hey hows it going?

that was hard

she was just showing off
attention from whoring off is the only positive emotion women can comprehend

Ive seen so many beautiful women in the past few years. They all slip away.

whatever. Soon I'll be the ryan gosling daddy they dreamed of for the last 10 years.

Just starting Test-E 600mg/week, taken in two 300mg doses

When should I start taking arimidex and how much?

Im doing a similar dose.

take .5 adex E3D start today

How do I into BMP-7?

t. autist

yes bitches hate it when you talk to them. Ignoring them really helps getting you sex also

You think she'll call the police on you after asking her what's up?

Others have told me to take a much smaller dose, does this work well for you? No symptoms of low est?

I started today too LMAO HAHAHA

idk.

I love injecting compounds. Knowing I will get stronger. I have the advantage that the other top guys at the gym have. Fuark. I cant wait to inject again. Not nescessarily gonna use short esters, because its not the feeling of injecting thats great, but knowing I am loaded with testosterone 5x the levels of every male in my genetic lineage.

What side effects for health 250mg/week guis

its very easy to crash your estro with adex, thats why the low dose. if your nipples still get puffy or you get emotional n shit then up it.

I'm taking around 0.25/0.33 for 250mg cruise because my estro likes to shoot up a lot and i try to have it on the lower side.

0.3 was perfect for me too on 500mg/week.

if you crashed your estro you'll feel it, flu like symptoms, everything hurts, joints ache, you feel shit and 0 motivation.

Just got something smol at the maid cafe because I dont want to run too far off my diet. I'll probably limit yself to 4 beers tonight but so far my birthday has been good, had a nice 2+ hour chest and tri session this morning.

> 0.25/0.33
How often

Awwww.

I hope that beverage isnt caffeinated if you consumed it this evening

Happy birthday Nathan!
Love, Kahuna

Double espresso. I have at least a pot of coffee ed.

Thanks man, you're probably my favourite trip.

Kahuna

Make sure not to relapse soon.

faggot

its n-not like I enjoy y-you posting in fraud

You're my favorite user :)

Today I am filled with appreciation for life. Thanks friendo.

BULK REACHING MAXIMUM CAPACITY
2017 YEAR OF FATBOY

0.3mg how often? Once a week?

nice pointy nipped gyno my boy

that's not gyno

let's see your nips gay boy

They've always been pointy I can't explain it either
I would've preferred a classic
>roiding for this

That's not gyno it's just awkward pec/fat shape, if it was breast tissue it'd be obvious

Brehs, are your dicks and physiques big enough to pleasure this Amazonian beauty?

>roiding for this

dw i got you senpai

If I blasted 500mg test for a year how badly would it fuck me up?

Depends on how much of an idiot you are about it.

A moderate dose of test like that wouldn't do much harm. Blasting and cruising long term only gets a bad rep because people blast retarded shit for way too long.

can you elaborate?

can you elaborate too...?

Kek thank you

gyno detected

If you only use test, take AI to keep estrogen at a normal level, get regular bloodwork and take care of blood pressure with cardio and donating blood as needed, you can theoretically be fine. You could even use HCG to keep your endogenous production going and not worry about firtility.

finally joining the dark side. Sick and tired of working my ass off on good strength/hypertrophy programs to only make little progress in gains because of low T.

Running

250mg test E3D for 15 weeks

on hand
arimidex
nolvadex

should I wait for sides to start arimidex, or start with a low dose of .25?

Tfw I got gyno and don't even care. Why are big nips bad again?

source?

Wait until sides occur. It takes several weeks to reach peak levels in your system so it's unlikely that you'll need any for a while.

gyno isn't big nips, it's tits.

She requires a special pleasure..

kid looks like an overwatch reject or something

Hey dudes. Just did my first pin 5 mins ago. You guys shake like crazy the first time too? I was spooked as fuck but it was just a little pinch. Went pretty smoothly besides that.

So uh... yeah. Can I get a gooble gobble or something?

how much does this giga wigga eat? like damn hes been dwarfing other dudes since the dawn of Veeky Forums

So I got anastrozole 1mg and I'm suppose to take .25 a pill every other day but the pills are tiny as fuck.

Guess I need a pill cutter but man they are tiny

I've always used a razor blade to cut my pills. If the pills aren't flat based, you'll need to support them with your fingers against the table. Otherwise you'll go diagonally through the pill and it won't be even.

.25 eod seems quite high... whats your cycle?

on what planet is .25mg eod high lol

where did you come from

Weeks 1-10 – 250mg Twice a Week Test
Weeks 1-12 – 0.25mg Arimidex Every other day
Weeks 13-14 – Nolva 20mg/twice daily
Weeks 15-16 – Nolva 20mg/day

You know, you can actually try talking to her instead of trying to impress her with stupid exercises only right?

>250 mg/wk test for long mini-blast
>want to try tren too
>haven't gotten follow-up bloods to confirm that AI is fully dialed in
>can't get bloods until end of May
>Coinbase finally figured out how to get my debit card sorted, so I could technically buy all the tren I want

Why take arimidex right from the beginning? Surely it's pointless until the levels of test in your system reach peak levels or near

would you suggest I start 2 weeks from now?

Unless you get sides earlier (unlikely), yes. Could take it all along if it gives you peace of mind but it'd just be a waste

Do it faggot

Is Ostarine worth it? Any tips with using it?

Well I mean I do have way more than enough for the entire cycle. My biggest worry is the rage. I'm a massage therapist with a short temper and I already get trouble for my attitude. I fucking hate some of my clients.

Should I apply to the Border Patrol and deport spic manlets back to where they belong?

sounds fun bet you go fuckin muddin in jeeps all day running down dirt farmers and druggy ass smugglers

500mg test will not give you "roid rage"

giving all those handjobs really gets to you huh

>massaging old men for a living

Lmao what a fucking cuck

I would let Latina cuties through if they suck me dry

Just over 200lbs
Havent pinned in 2 weeks
Felt terrible in the gym today
Back pain

Tryouts are coming up in a few weeks and my skills are getting shit on by kids literally still in high school

Fuk brehs if I get cut from the team I'll have to move all my shit nearly 1k miles back home cause fuck going to school here if I'm not cheering

Coach likes me tho so not worried

>current body picture attached

why do roiders have disgusting skin

It's super soft tho come touch it no homo

You just need more pecs skin is fine

Teach me how to build bigger pecs pls. They're definitely my most trash muscle

>tfw bench 350 but pecs still like little baby

Db and cable flyes like 6x15 w/ 2-3 drops

>he thinks his sad bench would give him big pecs

I guess I could technically drop to a TRT dose and let the tren do the work...

Any alternatives if flys kill my shoulders? They grind on every rep

Goddammit jerry

Nope

I'm doomed to have small chest forever

Might as well not do bench ever again so at least that way I have an excuse

Dumbbell incline.

Light weight cable flyes

Much worse. An endless supply of obese mothers who smell like cheese and talk incessantly about mom science bullshit

mfw giving handjobs

So what do, /fraud/? TRT and low dose tren, or just moderate test? Anyone tried the former?

what would happen if you took a small amount of tne or trne intravenously?

leave humanity

>body temp 100.0 on DNP with drinking cold water and a fan blowing on me

what now? 500mg is supposed to be 60% or so increase, but then i read it's 120% per 1 degree body temp increase

which is it?

started t3 at 25mg and getting day long headaches

does this go away or is t3 just not for me?

Dude you're going to die. I'm being 100% serious. Once DNP starts heating up your body it can't be stopped even if you called a doctor right now.

This is why you don't buy from shady sources, your doses and potency are all wrong.

wat

Cold shower. Now.

my bad forgot mcg not mg

been running it like this for 4 days i think if i was gonna die i would be dead already

wat

Probably not gonna die from 500mg DNP, but running a fever is shitty for your body. Thus, take a few cold Showers a day.

tfw I finally found the exercise that allows me to actually isolate my chest, since I can never get the MMC going on it

Thank you low cable crossover

I did like 10-15 sets and lost count, I did 2 sets of dropsets, pyramid sets, pretty much 80% of my chest workout today was on this.

bimbo whats ur routine rn?

we /mutant/ nao? nice

no idea how to actually into though, bit of a far stretch from my layman interest in the topic

So as soon as my Tren kicks in, I'm gonna use that as the excuse for actually training my calves. Maybe now I can add some mass,.