SMOKING AND FITNESS brahs. Tell us your story

Smoking is for degenerates and poor people. There's no easier way to signal that you never achieved higher education than to buy a pack of cigs.

smoking is fucking awful kys

buying rolling tobacco is an even bigger red flag

fucking disgusting people t b h

Fuck everyone in this thread

It is a gross habit though

>2012-7+12
>not vaping like a champ

This is the future OP. Join us.

>smokes from time to time just for fun
>utterly unaffects any of my training results
>feel like a piece of shit after reading the comments

>kill yourself
Oh wait, you are actually doing it.

>sucking poison
>sucking poison socially
>sucking poison socially and not feeling bad about it
bruh...

>s-smoking is disgusting and unhealthy guys!
>wasting your life killing yourself
>what a waste of life!
>spends all his freetime looking at Veeky Forums at half naked men

I achieved the one arm chin up, planches, and a 2.5 bodyweight deadlift while smoking.

I was a lot younger. You can make gains, but your cardio is fucked. I smoked maybe 1-3 cigarettes a day for a year.

I can still run a sub 7 minute mile, but 5 minute miles are probably never going to happen again.

Also, it makes basically any latent heart problems you have manifest, especially if you drink coffee.

Caffeine+strenuous exercise+nicotine is heart snap city.
You justify the habit one day at a time, and it's easy to just jump back on it after being clean for a week. After that you can think to yourself "it's just one more cigarette", and that's true. However, bigger things are made of small things. They add up. You stack enough small things together and they become big. Stack enough seconds one atop another and they become a man's life. When you stack cigarettes, you become addicted again.
Order of importance for quitting
>Don't buy them. Ever.
>Change the part of your routine when you'd smoke (for me it was in between sales. Now I eat food in between sales)
>Don't be around people while they smoke
>Don't accept smokes at events

add beer into the mix and we're good to go

>meanwhile user keeps breathing in nanoparticles, being radiated by cell phone towers and eating gmo and antibiotic filled food, deluding him into thinking he is entertaining a healthy lifestyle

I have one cigar every 1-2 weeks.

1-3 cigs a day isnt that much tho

What you just said makes it really clear that you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about and have put zero effort into trying to understand.

dont smoke....unless im drinking and ill puff a whole pack
>am university educated
>people who think you have to be uni educated to be smart need to kill themselves
>most people at uni are stoopid asf

half a pack a day. it really limits my oxygen uptake sometimes, but idgaf.

I honestly can't think the occasional drunk cig has anything more than a negligible effect. Working in an environment where you breathe in dirty air all day has to be worse.

That's the thing.

I felt like absolute garbage half of the time. I can't imagine how bad more would feel

>mfw these kids have been brainwashed so hard

I fucking hate the smell of cigarettes. I don't find the habit to be particularly satisfying. The only thing that I kinda like about it, is that when I smoke I just chill with my thoughts in loneliness and some relaxation. I wish I could get the same effect with tea. I smoke one cigarette per weekend.

Every single engineering student I know smokes

>cigarette + tea

GOAT.