AESTHETIC AESTHETICS

Thread meant for the sharing of aesthetics in the aesthetic eras.

Try to keep the pics from 50s to early 90s if possible. I'll begin

youtu.be/t0GaheU4mKk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xogbhSr2paY
youtu.be/Ir0vELNbvHU
youtu.be/PU5P4dfeJlU
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492292694601.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/xogbhSr2paY

that guy is fukin cringy as fuck

youtu.be/Ir0vELNbvHU

youtu.be/PU5P4dfeJlU

i don't feel good

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492292694601.webm

BUMP

Not the thread to ask, but how long would it take to achieve this physique when starting from scratch?

5'9, 135 pounds, started lifting and eating properly 2 months ago, I am between skinny and skinnyfat, not actually fat but just a bit of fat on my belly, I really want to get to that body.

Natty

Which guy

what's wrong bro

Not achievable at 5'9

Sorry bro

how to get body like pic related

Workout for about 1.5 years

What do you mean? Do I need to be taller or smaller?

Also I feel like Veeky Forums has height standards way too high, I just checked back and I'm 1.80 meters, as someone from outside the US, I don't know wether you measure yourselves through feets or inches, I honestly don't know.

Also I really feel like 1.80 is too optimistic for most guys, and I already feel really tall, maybe it's cause I'm young, but I really feel that way.

Don't listen to the faggot above that body is completely within reason for a guy your size. Pic related is Jared Leto who is also 5'9. At most it would take 2 years with proper diet and exercise

I hate commies but damn I'm mirin

>Yfw this is what women want

what is the actual fuck Leto??

are you a spic? genuinely curious how you could feel "really tall" at below average height

Don't forget he's 6'4
>never going to reach Martin schenkenberg mode

My goal desu

Holy shit, I am from Argentina, damn, everyone here is so fucking short I actually feel way above average, but you're right, I'm below lol, I feel better about it now tho, cause I used to be made insecure about how tall I was compared to everyone surrounding me

Brain moss

DONT LET THE AESTHETIC DIE OUT EVEN IF YOURE LURKING THIS THREAD JUST GIVE A BUMP