Is /Jujimode/ achievable natty? He looks like a fucking lion and I love it

Is /Jujimode/ achievable natty? He looks like a fucking lion and I love it

How fucking comfy do you think it is to be lionmode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-BgSyZKDJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Anabolic Acrobat

READ IT

Anything is possible natty with good genetics, good nutrition, and a strong will.

Eat a dick old nigga
Till I see a natty at 320 in stage conditioning, get out of here with that sarcasm

Not sarcasm. You just have to stop thinking like a bodybuilder, and start thinking like a gorilla.

Except your body is hard-limited by your level of natural testosterone. Once you hit what your endocrine system can support at maximum capability, you will cease to gain muscle no matter how solid your diet and routine is. After it peaks around 25 or so, you will start to lose mass as your testosterone declines and your body is less capable of sustaining muscle mass.

The natural human body has limits because it prioritizes survival over all else, holding on to 250lbs of muscle and requiring thousands and thousands of calories to sustain it is not pertinent to survival. I competed for a handful of years, being huge as fuck is not healthy at all, you feel like your body is fighting it every step of the way. Hormones are basically a way of overriding your survival instinct with a big fuck you I do what I want. If you ever get big as fuck, you'd realize the natural human body want's nothing to do with that. Even with a shot of triptolerin (instantly jumps your natty hormones back to normal, it's insta-PCT but you have to be careful because it can sterilize you if done incorrectly) I dropped from 220 single digit to 185 same bodyfat after coming off in just a few months despite maintaining the diet and routine. I still looked fucking juicy, but my body hard-limited me there.

Got a link?

He's on gear. You can't be that big and have veins in the arms naturally. It's impossible.

Fuck you I'll step on stage 700 pounds ripped.

wine, venison, and countless other consumables boost testosterone. things your ancestors ate before they mounted their horses and raided their neighbors villages.

stop limiting yourself. and, stop acting like medical science is the end all be all.

*source required*

I have naturally high testosterone. I was at 875ng/dl after the 2 weeks of coming off, a shot of trip, then waited a week and got tested.

Sorry buddy, but broscience doesn't trump real science. Wine has shown some link to increasing free testosterone, but alcohol also inhibits protein synthesis so the overall profit is null. Venison doesn't boost test any more than any other meat, it just has a good balance fats.

Sorry dude but you're just wrong here. Saying there's no limit to the amount of muscle the human body can put on naturally is just as ridiculous as fat people who say they can't lose weight even on a caloric deficit. Sure, there's some aspects of human physiology that are still kinda up for debate, but this aspect of it is hard, proven science that isn't really debatable. There is nothing, not a single study, not even a shitty observation study, that supports your claim.

No you stupid cunt im saying read his name. Its the ANABOLIC acrobat.
ANABOLIC STEROIDS

If you want to use the carpool lane, you have to be carpooling

only with SS+GOMAD
you can get that big without accessories if you just do the fucking program

sounds like you are just trying to justify steroid use, and discount any swole as f dudes by believing the must be juicing.

my source is self evident, and historical. there is a mental aspect to being a powerful person in general, both physically and metaphysically.

not to get too esoteric here, but you will never make it with the kind of thinking that limits your potential.

that being said, as i stated in my prev post, genetics is still a factor.

You are the dumbest trip I've ever seen. I'm glad you have a trip so you can be filtered. I bet you use herbal remedies

STOP FUCKING POSTING UNDER A TRIP YOU DAFT CUNT

There are too many variables to say you are ever "finished" putting on muscle mass.

If it weren't the case then olympia competitors (assuming testosterone levels are no longer a variable for them) would all be coming in at the same size every year and would all be tied for 1st place.

stay small.

Post your body you old faggot. Lets see that DILF bod

Yeah let's see how huge being natty and believing really hard got you.

i'm tempted, but no. too many identifying tattoos.

Censor your tats man, just add a few random blotches to throw off the cyber police. Prove to us that Tripfags arent cancerous Dyels like Trucrypt

NO TAY POSTING 4 TRIPFAGS

dont be a fag

i'm not even that big. my lifts are quite good for an almost 40 year old though.

i'm just telling you guys how it works. you are young and have potential. please don't waste it trying gimmick routines and destroying your liver with steroids and shitty sups.

KILL

YOUR

nig

This quote is retarded.. everyone who wants to be a bodybuilder wants to lift heavy as weights.. its more like no one wants to eat properly and cut even him since he roided up the ass

You're an idiot.

how so?

i don't agree with everything you've said, but i don't understand the backlash. you're essentially trying to say not to focus on limits and just push yourself and try to boost your testosterone in natural ways. i don't see the harm in that, doesn't matter if you could be wrong. i'm 29 and i don't focus on the fact that my testosterone will start to dwindle over time, i'm just happy to be lifting and getting stronger. when people talk about testosterone so adamantly, i just don't know what to say, i feel like lifting keeps my test high and if i eventually start to have a hard time, so be it. i'm not saying i'm old, but even at my age i am starting to get attention for my physique, as if i'm expected to be out of shape towards my 30's, and it makes me happy.

Those variables is/are sensitivity to drugs. There's some play with testosterone levels because some people have more sensitive receptors than others. For example, I may have 875ng/dl natural levels, but maybe there's someone with 700ng/dl levels with more sensitive receptors, therefore they get a stronger response from less testosterone. However, at natural levels of test, this effect is never very pronounced.

It becomes more evident once doses increase. Take a guy like Ronnie Coleman, yeah he worked hard as fuck, but his diet wasn't actually all that great, he's just a genetic fucking freak who's body sucks up every last drop of any hormone put into it. You might inject 500mg of test and gain a few pounds in a few weeks, he injects 500mg of test and blows the holy fuck up.

High level bodybuilding is a game of who can put more drugs in their body without dying, basically. For example, I am highly resistant to the sides of tren. I took 300mg of tren-ace daily during peak week and got the sweats, didn't sleep well, and that's about it. A lot of guys lose their minds and are insanely miserable at crazy high doses like that.

So yes, tons of new factors are introduced once drugs come into play. Most men would tap out pretty quickly if they took the amount of drugs a professional bodybuilder is on. The lethargy is immense, the extremely painful pumps in your shins and lower back just moving around are crippling, I felt like death on what would be considered meager doses compared to pro guys, I don't have the genetic advantages they have that allow them to function on that much gear.

>This quote is retarded.. everyone who wants to be a bodybuilder wants to lift heavy as weights

No, no they fucking don't.
If they did they would never roid. They want easy muscle with little effort.
Look at Zyzz for fucks sake. +

have a (You) newfriend

38 here
>began my revolution 2 years ago (stopped smoking and MMO's altogether brutally)
>test under lower limits for my age class
>gains slow but still gains. In it for the journey, satisfied so far.
We don't die at 60 from unknown reasons anymore, so it's never too late.

>I have naturally high testosterone. I was at 875ng/dl after the 2 weeks of coming off, a shot of trip, then waited a week and got tested.

>high testosterone
>not even >1000 AFTER cycling
what on earth happened to you during childhood and puberty

actually its saturated fat and vitamin D in general are the natural test boosters.
Everything else is bullshit.

Like I said...You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.

Hes cool, but sucks dick at bodyweight training

Yeah he's kinda slipped off the tricking thing I presume because of age

He's more invested in powerlifting now. It suits him better to be honest.

Genuinely the nicest bodybuilder ever though

He's going back tho, I think he said in one of his latest video that he believes heavy barbell squats is what has limited his tricking the past few years and remember that when he was at his best he didn't do said squats

his nose is like a bull's. I just fucking love this guy.

This guy is only 31. It's uncanny how much steroids age you.

This is him and Antoine Vaillant at age 18.

youtube.com/watch?v=m-BgSyZKDJU

One day that will be me.

>I'll show you! I'll show ALL OF YOU!!!