He sold out

He sold out....
Presale bonus shiller.

Other urls found in this thread:

icodrops.com/wanchain/
youtube.com/watch?v=FHGkDfY-1h0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would you trust an ugandan nigger with your money lol

Ever heard of redpulse / wanchain? probably not thats why you buy coins at 3-4 times the ico price.

do people actually trust crypto nigger?

im sure he'll be happy to send you the coins you purchased, just send him $1500 tx fee, so the funds can clear customs

Red pulse lmao

Whats wrong with red-pulse.. made 250 percent during the first pump.

Pointless thread... newfags who missed out on the ICO boom. Newfags who will stay poor. Newfags who buy at premium prices.

I only trusted RedPulse and Wanchain, Redpulse pumped more than % nice profit.

Wanchain is the mother of cashflow. Best ICO of the year in my opinion not selling a good time even if it goes 3-5x on release day.

Wanchain 1.0 goes live (Privacy Protection, WANCoin,POS,Wallet, Block chain Explorer) Nov probably. Must coin take months or even years for each of these developments. Also Factom team (did a 250x since ICO ) is part of Wachain, they even have Jack Lu, and a ex high ranked chinesse goberment official on the team. 33 members the main team backed by Wanglutech. This is gonna moon more than Factom since it already has the team, experience, contactacs, an interpermable and more sclable product launching the mainet prob next month.

I don't always agree with the guy but if it wasn't for his videos I wouldn't have been able to get WAN

WANCHAIN best then Ripple, Chainlink, Bankera, Stellar lumens together. ALREADY launching mainnet.

Ranked VERY HIGH on icodrops. How many coins get that there? Also in other rating websites always on top.

icodrops.com/wanchain/

youtube.com/watch?v=FHGkDfY-1h0

Even worse, people actually pay money to this nigerian prince for his shit advice

When does Wanchain hit the exchanges?

Wanchain is hitting exchanges probably in Dec-Jan. But damn, imagine it just capturing a third of Ripple Mark Cap. MOON. This one is not for flipping.

every fucking ico ..ppl shilling like hell....after cnd, airswapped, reqd, link, repulase,,,,,u reatrds never learn......fuck this ico's...i am happy with btc mooning

lol...lol.....fuck niggers....how many times u shill......what about icx(icon)..?

too many LINK-Lets invading other coins posts.

RedPulse went great.
Wanchain sold in like 7 min WITH NO MARKETING.

Can't imagine if there were youtubers and shillers etc.

Link-lets gonna envy. As the other poster stated. Wanchain is best than Ripple, Chainlink, Bankera, Stellar together. Cry about it trolls.

Wanchain = $1billion cap sooner or later. I'm snapping up as much as I can when it hits ED.

DO NOT BUY FROM ETHERDELTA.

The team clearly stated ED coins will not be exchngable for WanCoins.

Throwing you money!

Wanchain may be the best ICO of the year but wait for it to hit exchanges check the bitcoin talk. From the team:

ERC20 WAN TOKENS

-Transferring to another wallet you control is okay (but don't move them unless you need to for security purposes)

-Transferring/selling to someone else is not okay

-We can only guarantee the exchange of ERC20 tokens for Wancoins that come from the same purchasing address.

-Edge cases may pop up and we will review on a case by case basis

-ERC20 will be exchangeable for Wancoins in approximately 2-3 months when the mainnet goes live.

-Towards the end of the year after you exchange your ERC20 for a Wancoin there will be no trading restrictions.

Token Contract Address:

Wanchain is the ICO of the year... haha well yeah prob. This one is not for flipping but to put in a wallet and forget for 1-2 years. And correction , Factom did 270x this can do more.

This nigger is annoying as fuck and his reviews have seriously no substance. I subscribe on YouTube only to keep up to date with ICO, he posts a review, I research it myself.

Any idea on the amount of WAN needed to run a verification node?

>Wanchain sold in like 7 min WITH NO MARKETING.
Once the silver whitelist phase of the ICO went live you had a window of about 10 seconds to send your tx. Fastest ICO sellout in history. And that's without burgers or chinks (It's main target market).
And don't forget about all the WAN that's been burnt through retards buying/selling on ED. 1000's of ETH worth of WAN, burnt, gone.

I'm lucky to have picked up 35,200 WAN...

Am I gonna make it?

In 3-5 years when the total crypto cap is 5 trillion and WAN has secured 20% of XRP's future 220 billion market cap- yes.

Also got some icon, but having doubts now with altcoin massacre

>just some nigger that got lucky to catch the extremely easy gains train last spring
>pretends to be a "crypto expert" now to gain extra money
>sub average IQ dweebs keep falling for his retarded "advice"

muh all-star team. it's like listening to the advice of a person that won the lottery about which brand of lottery ticket to buy, it's completely retarded.

PEOPLE PLS dont shill wanchain till i securely buy bagloads !!!!

WANCHAIN shilling, ok looks like a good project tho.