What's your Veeky Forumsshion style Veeky Forums?

What's your Veeky Forumsshion style Veeky Forums?

Don't tell me you ACTUALLY wearing gym shorts and a tank top outside of the gym

board shorts and a tank top my dude

the socal frat life is a demanding experience

Adidas tracksuit, wifebeater and basketball shorts in summer. Feels good to be feared. I switch to some hipster shit when i try to get girls or do something where my looks matter

>Feels good to be feared

Don't you mean mocked?

Slav?

I'm waiting to buy cool clothes when im done cutting and look human

I would beat your fucking ass

Well fitting t-shirt/henley + chinos or jeans most of the time.
Shoes are usually pic related or chukka boots

Are you Russian, Ukrainian, or Croatian?

Bear gear. Cat is for fags.

vans+brand name jeans and solid colored t-shirt

easiest way to say "I don't care about fashion" without looking like a slob or an autistic person

For work
>tailored Oxford shirts
>some mandarin collar dress shirts
>tan or light blue blazer in the summer
>trousers to coordinate with shirt and or jacket
Suits for more important meetings
Casual wear:
>Henleys
>fitted v necks, all solid color
>outdoor/hiking button downs
>tapered jeans or chinos
>flat front shorts, 7 inch inseam or less
>either leather loafers with long pants, boat shoes or white chucks with shorts. Cloth shoes if I'm feeling lazy/comfy
>ll bean feild coat for harsh weather

Pretty much very fitted professional clothing, and very simple and crisp casual wear. Generic as fuck but people love it.

what shoes are those

I'm a jeans and T-shirt guy, easy and basic, usually some kind of random print or horror movie reference shirt. Gym is sweats and plain T.

Common Project Achilles Lows
They're way too fucking expensive to get normally but I got a pair for $60, wouldn't have bought them otherwise.

>horror movie reference shirt

cringed

This and get a short back and sides haircut

/Thread

Jeans and a graphic t, cuz Im a faggot. A button up if I feel like looking decent.

Fill it faggots

Tf? Board shorts and tank top is as /geed/ as it gets

Usually jeans (fairly skinny), a fitted t-shirt, or in winter a nice sweater, either boots (Timbs, Docs) or Converse depending on the season.
Some of my friends tell me the skinny leans make me look like a fag but I like them.

At my school frats and the more normie side of geeds dress pretty much the same, those horrible shorts with either polo shirts or "southern" style t-shirts

Close fitting, blank t shirts, shirts, one or two sweatshirts, also tightly fitting and semi tight pants.
Also have a pair of nikes, otherwise i wear leather low cut boots.

I never really cared a lot for clothing but ever since I got fit, it's more fun to actively pick out what to wear to complement my physique

> Shirt
> open hoodie
> jeans
> sneakers
Wow so hard to be fashionable