Bulk or cut?

bulk or cut?

71kg, 170cm. scale says 20%bf which sounds a lot? or is it accurate?

lifts? you look kinda t h i c c rn, if I were you i'd cut, be lean for a little bit, then bulk back up to where you are now with a little more muscle and you'll be X T R A T H I C C

if you cut you'll end up skinny and weak
if you bulk you'll end up chubby and strong
your call

and yeah 20% seems accurate

thx senpai
how much kg should i lose tho?

to be 10%bf i should lose 7kg? so stop at around 64kg? which would take some 9-10 weeks losing 0,75kg/week? does that sound lit or no

so basically fml?

i remember my jaw line being xtra hot when i was around 67kg, so should i give up some strenght to get that xxxxtra hot jaw line?

>19.6 FFMI
>thicc
wew lad, he's just skinnyfat

it depends, what are you aiming for?

I am in the same boat.
Probably around 20-25% kfa.
Need to cut asap.
What would Veeky Forums suggest?
I dont want to be permabulking.
Benchpress is lmao 3plaets for 1RM.

Picture related.

SS+GOMAD

YOU"RE A TWINK

idk lad, but id probably be more annoyed with being too fat during a hypothetical bulk than too thin during a cut

i mean, as of today i would need at least 3 months to get down to a lean body

if i bulk now, that will only be more and more months!!

or no

You look a bit fat but it looks good imo

eat maintenance and recomp
you will look tiny if you cut

i'm 78kg and 170cm but still look leaner than you

i think you're just skinnyfat so id do what i tell all skinnyfats: cut until you're lean and then leanbulk forever

1.5/2.5/3.5/4?

Well op I'm not Veeky Forums yet by any means, but you should ask yourself what you are aiming for.

I don't know what side of the Equator you're on, but if summer is in less than 4 months, then probably cut, however if you're at least 8 months away, I'd say bulk 4/3 more months, then start cutting. Anyways judging by that picture you look like you have love handles, kinda weak delts and a bit of belly fat, so I'd say work on those shoulders and then cut.

Holy shit you're literally me
Same height, weight and bodyfat. Almost same aesthetics.

I'm cutting right now, goal is cut to 10% then slow bulk. I escaped the skinnyfat trap recently.

thanx guys ill cut and come back in 3 months to show you what a dream bod looks like

screencap this

Not sure if a cutting thread is up.
Will look after this.
>inb4 lighting

have the same look as you, maybe a bit fatter

at 176cm 80kg to the dot.

at this point, we're both stuck because if we cut we'd look weak, if we bulk we'd just look fat.what i'm doing right now is eating at maintenance until i hit the 1/2/3/4 on the big lifts and then cut down until i see the abs.maybe that'll work for you as well.

>tfw cutting at 70kg, 182cm

how the fuck is this only 71kg? I'm the nearly identical in height and in weight and I look way smaller although a lot leaner :(((((((((((((((( im jelly I wish i looked like this at that weight.

Because he just has fat
I'm 172cm 66kg at ~10% BF and look more muscular than him, so.

If you guys are all in this thread then who's helping Mr. Wonka run the chocolate factory?

pic? nohomo

also pic?

here you go, keep in mind this is worse case scenario i've been pigging out with family all day for easter and im bloated as fuck (normally gut is non existent). Stats are 171cm 71KG I'd assume 17-18% Bodyfat maybe less idk. OP looks like hes packing way more muscle mass than me.

>70kg
>5'8"
Shit.. I look down and I still feel fat. I know I'm not--your body is pretty much what I see in the mirror also. But I can't escape the fact that 70kg isn't quite 65kg. I'm also lifting now. So I'm simultaneously bulking (gym) and cutting (run), because why the fuck not.

its ok its for the greater good

I'm the same weight as you and ~2-3cm taller

You definitely need to cut

As a general rule, never go over 20% bodyfat. Going over 18% is fineish I guess, but I'd really recommend bulking up to 18% (gives you some leeway as well), and then dropping back down to ~10-12%.
Next time you bulk, make sure not to bulk too fast as well. But yeah, definitely cut.

>71kg, 170cm. scale says 20%bf
Have a think about those stats for a second. You are 71kg if you cut 10% to get your body fat down to impressive numbers then you will weigh 64kg at best you may end up around 60kg since you will lose some muscle as well. Do you want to weigh 60kg?

lifts?

If the other option is being a fatass then yeah he should probably go for it. Also there's no way he'll lose 4kgs of muscle after cutting down 7kgs of fat.

this i think (op here)

im thinking of cutting to 63,9kg just to have broken the 64 barrier and then ill hold for 4 weeks and then very very slowly bulk up until maybe 70 and then perhaps do a final cut 2kg down or something and then ill be done with this shit and ill just do maintenance until i die

forgot to ask, anyone have a sample pic of what i would look like if i did this as described? after the final 2kg cut?

>25% bf strongfat is fatass
>10% bf with basically no muscle is desirable
>won't lose a lot of muscle if cutting 0.75 kg / week while not being a fatass
What the fuck are you even saying, you fucking retard

>wants to be a skinny fucker for the rest of his life
Let me guess,
>muh abs
?
How old are you OP, 14?

nope, its rather muh jawline and professional appearance
no need to impress anyone but myself
and yes 25% is fatass, so what if you have muscle hidden somewhere deep inside

>first two lines are in direct contradiction
>third line is plain wrong
Ok, you're 14.

>i want to have a good looking face so i can be happy with myself
>somehow totally illogical
???

being over 18% bf gives me a rounder face, this is probably genetics, others might not have this phenomenon, but i do, so in my particular case i believe cutting is better since face gains provide an instant confidence boost and motivation to keep going

tell me where i am wrong here instead of throwing ad hominems around

Recomp

Looks good, senpai. Got a solid foundation going.

Cut down some more until your abs are visible without lighting, and some of that pooch below your belly button disappears. Maintain that for summer, and then do a lean bulk

Was gonna ask something like this but I'm 165lbs and 0.000974 nautical miles tall

What is and aurical ile

just do both you faggot
first you bulk up and get strong
then you cut down while staying strong
wa la

Maintenance on calories and build more muscle. That is if you want to look thicc bear mode. It's easier of a diet to maintain and you feel like a big strong man.

Or cut if you want to be a shredded sick cunt ala zyzz.

I say go thicc but that's just me and my fetish... I mean goal body

>Wa la
It's moiLA
Tard

Is Chris Chan bear mode?

C u c k

That isn't a real chocolate factory it's just a story

?