Blockfolio Thread: JUST Edition

Alright biz

I’ve been getting completely rekt ever since bitcoin started pumping, with absolutely zero mercy and no signs of recovery.

Should I just keep holding until Devcon and the bitcoin fork are over?

Otherwise, give me something good that hasn’t pumped yet.

Post your JUSTs too

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/4F9eDB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

buy more LINK

0 btc kek

my 30k LINK brother

we gonna make it

Ambrosus

But can you beat this user ?
Show your monthly graph let’s see who got fucked the worse

so that's the person who buys every coin that gets shilled on Veeky Forums

I just want to delete Blockfolio, but hoping to be able to show something cool in a comeback thread someday.

it just kills me that i could have sold and bought so much more so much lower

i actually had to reset my phone so i lost my graph, but its scary how similar our graphs are.

i peaked at like 15 btc worth of shitties like 3 times and now it comes tumbling down

lol bad idea

Yeah same, I'm holding 110k link so that's most of the lose and I feel the same way too.

This whole stack started as 0.2 btc back in may and I haven't put any more fiat in since and also withdrew a couple k from it back in july so it's hard to be too upset, I held through bitcoin cash forks and the china fud weeks and experienced the rebounds then too so I'm really hoping history repeats itself or I'm pretty much fucked at this point because there's noway I'm selling this low

Link, NEO are ok, the rest is shitcoin roulette, dump Link before it's under 10c. Put everything into RLC right now, they are at Devcon3 about to reveal product and announce fortune100 partnerships. RLC will be 5-10x by end of week.

i'm the user with the similar graph, ID just changed

ugh I mean ETH NEO are ok

i thought i did badly going from 12 btc to 8

You did do badly, he just did worse.

OP the thing is that you bought coins that has had their hype die out already, you need to stop doing that. You're buying when the coin is not being talked about or hyped up, they're already pumped and coming down. You need to find opportnities like MOD and EVX, but you missed them. you can still get into them but you need to find an entry point. Also there was a recent opportunity for ASIC resistant coins, you missed this one hard. Unfortunate. You don't know how to play this game of crypto.

Also here's a recommendation also find an entry in Komodo right now. Its being reconigzed right now

everything gets shilled on biz retard

dont think LINK will go under 10 cents. source on the fortune100 partnerships?

How am i supposed to predict the pump and dump of the week? Not gonna throw all my money at some GRS bullshit nobody on this board can even pronounce

Link will be at Devcon too though.

Don't try and predict. Know. Create the FOMO. discord.gg/4F9eDB

didn't you just hear my reasoning into investing into these insane pumps? If you can reason this out then you're not going to make money very fast. You can throw $100 at it and see where it goes, no need to go all in. Test yourself and see how far you'll go into these 200%+ pumps.

I'm all-in on BTC. Dumped all alts last Thursday evening.

what the fuck are you talking about? buy into a pump?

you buy into the dip of the pump.

Altcoins....

Meh

>USD value

kek, show us your BTC value pleb

>tfw have little under 0.009 btc
>OP has fucking 7
That image has gotta be fucking fake.

Sup

Could you post your portfolio too please user?
Really curious and its nice to see someone getting JUST'd the same as me hopefully we all recover soon enough

I just don't hold any Bitcoin, went out a bit before the bcc fork. I assume that this is what most portfolios without btc look like. I'm not concerned because I mostly hold good alts like eth. It was over 130btc at its peak this year for reference, you just have to be patient and not be gambling on shitcoins.

Yeah. I mine alts but in the end I sell them for BTC.

Same. 26 BTC down to 9 holding this set of alts. Not planning to sell them if they doubled so certainly not at this loss.

:^)

me 2 peak was @26 now down to 10

>Not doing it on a spreadsheet
Horrible month, started on just over 20K and now down to under 14K. But over 40% of my folio is in one coin for the long-term so that coin's performance shows most *cough* Funfair *cough*

let us say i have a 4 breakers with 1k watts each so 4k watts i can use
i have around.... middle 4 figures to spare to build something.
would you recommend random user ???

nothing wrong with funfair
except the inflation, but it's limited.