Would Veeky Forums make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/military-fitness/navy-special-operations/navy-seal-fitness-test
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i would struggle with the pullups i fucking hate them

That running time is actually quite slow

Everything except the pullups

I can only do 3 pull ups and 8 chin ups. I am a weakling

I haven't swam since gradeschool, so no way. Everything else I could do at least minimum

>133 sit ups
>31 pushups
>8 pull ups

into the trash I go

Yeah. I ran 3050m (1.9mi) in 12min in army. The top guys ran like 3500m. I think the average was 2400m/12min. In finland everyone has to go. It seems the average 18yo finn would make the navy seal running requirement with little to no training.

This is bait right? You'd have to be on roids to meet those standards

military.com/military-fitness/navy-special-operations/navy-seal-fitness-test

I'd probably get a cramp after 20 meters of swimming.

Pullups easily, the swim I have no idea since I have never swam for measured distance, I'm like a halfway decent swimmer.
Situps easily, pushups probably if I trained all my pushing as pushups for a month or less.

I'm a bad runner so probably not without some training.

I'd beat the competitive standard for the swimming and running, I could probably bust out sixty or seventy push-ups in a single session. Pull-ups I could manage fairly easily, maybe even get to twenty plus. I don't do sit-ups because their only use as an exercise is destroying your spine in order to do an inferior core work out.

I haven't swam in a while so i don't know.
My routine is 12x5 pull-ups
Is there a time limit for the push-ups and sit-ups? Like 2min or something. If not than I could do 100 in a set.
The run is easy enough.

However being a marathon running underweight skeleton, they'd kick my ass out the door before I even got to this part

10 pull ups? It's normal for a regular kid or a teenager in my country. Is that because i am a 3rd world?

I feel like any DYEL could reach this level within a year of training 5/6 days a week. Am I wrong?

To reach the minimum standards maybe, but you'd better be in tip top shape if you want to make it through BUD/S

The average American can only do 1 kek

Yes, probably less than a year

I can't swim lol

Dunno about the swim (dont swim much) but the rest would be easy

I could do way more pullups when I was a kid, that's because you weigh less and have shorter arms lmao, isn't that obvious?

The standards has long been regarded by the SEAL community as the absolute bare minimum and its long overdo for a change. Its universally agreed among them that someone who only meets the minimums will absolutely not in any way shape or form be fit enough to pass training.

So saying you can meet those small requirements means nothing.

Average burger can't even run 1 mile

dont know about the swimming part but the others easily. I ran 2miles in 12 minutes when I was 15 during a cooper test, which tests how far you can run in 12 minutes. Anyone who has been here for over half a year and was not obese should be ashamed of themselves for not being able to do this and Im not even memeing. Your strength is important of course, but not at the expense of being a fatty who can barely roll out of the gym after squatting 4 plates

same

The competitive standard is shit too tho.

Faggy waste of taxes
You only need one finger to shoot a gun

I never said they weren't. The competitive standards are actually the new minimums.

I easily meet all of these and i don't consider myself "fit", except the swimming. I'd be gassed after one full lap in the pool.

>Is that because i am a 3rd world?
it is because you are a manlet, user

Pretty much this. Feel free to stroke your ego if you meet these standards (8 min 500m swim is actually pretty impressive, I doubt 99% of Veeky Forums can do that) but it means absolutely nothing in terms of becoming a SEAL (or any other kind of special operator for that matter)

Veeky Forums never does cardio so could not do that.

1.5 miles in 10 mins is basically a 10 minute sprint.

t. amerifat

who in their right mind would equate meeting the minimum standards with the actual requirements being an elite soldier?
Stop being condescending just because you cant meet any of the numbers

I'm not.

People on this board cannot do that, no one runs here, it's bad for gains apparently.

either your still a fat newfag or a powerlifter. fucking lol
If thats a sprint to you, you gotta reevaluate your approach to fitness and general physical health

Nigga i run every day, an average of 10mph is fast running, it is not jogging, and its not possible for most lifters to maintain that pace.

If by lifters you mean autistic manchildren squatting 5 plates to compensate for their other shortcomings, maybe. But actual athletes who supplement their real training with weightlifting, or any other somewhat fit person with a modicum of athletic capacity should easily be able to run that fast. Im not trying to be condescending here, but anyone in my team was able to run that fast when we were maybe 16 or so. Even the goalkeepers.
I really think you should reevaluate what being Veeky Forums means to you

Would make everything except pushups. Can only do 26 :/

Ive explicitly said people on fit and lifters in every post, not athletes or runners. Get over your ego.

How do NFL running backs do it?

It's fucking easy, the world record for 800m is 7:32

As a swimmer for a long time I can do 500m in 6ish minutes if i went all out, to get within 8 would be a cake walk, 12:30 even more so

Because their job revolves around running, as the title of their name clearly suggests?

I can easily meet all of those standards. 5'9" 170 lbs. Not especially athletic. 10 pull ups is babby tier, I can easily do 20 and I don't even train them!

If manlets are naturally more athletic, are we the master race?

And I say that if you arent here for fucking competing and just want to be generally fit and healthy, its pitiful to not be able to do it. Faggots going on about how impossibly fast that pace is are coping, nothing more.

i'd need to start running again, but everything else is a yes.

Plenty of people think that hence why these types of threads get posted.

And I meet all the competitive requirements because I actually am an elite soldier (marine). Stay jelly

Could do all but the swimming.
I can't swim properly at all and am exhausted after one 25m length of a pool for some reason.

I think I get panicky and think I'm sinking when I'm not and it causes me to sprint.

>marine
>elite soldier

Even the Royal Marines aren't elite.
That's why sbs fucking exists.

it doesn't count when the bar breaks

lmao easy shit
>15 pullups=80 pushups
my sides

I didn't mean I was an elite soldier because I was a marine, plenty of marines are fat desk jockies, I was just pointing out that technically I'm not a soldier

50 push ups in one go or in a min?