Bearmode

Who else going Bearmode?

3weeks into bulk atm

former fatty?
>dem belly stretch marks

Well not really, fucked up my back 1. 5year ago and had to take alot of drugs so gained like 20kg all around my belly :(

Explain or you just jelly?

Been bearmode a while now
S - 192.5kg
B - 110kg
D - 232.5kg
Ohp - 80kg

Sitting at 92kg

Looking allright maybe just abit less fat around your waist and breast would help you out alot.

I looked similar but cut down on The carbs some and it worked wonders for that fat.

you cucks are cubs, step aside for a real big papa bear

Christ

>natty?

natty as santa claus m8

>feel fat wtf
you are fat

bear mode is a meme mode made to troll new lifters just like ss + gomad. Bearmode is attainable only on roids and it takes way less body fat than most people think. You have 2 examples so far in this thread. Being fat is not bear mode

More autists here than /b/

Ye

Working my way to bearmode

Mirin, Will be there next year.

Holy fuck you idiots you need body hair to be bear mode

You need more trapps.

Otherwise looking good.

Do you manlets realize that bear mode requires height and muscle mass.
You cannot bear mode if you don't roid

2big4u

You are pretty weak desu, you look strong but your lifts are shit for your body weight.

Need a gf (female)?

you have a great physique coupled with the worst gyno ive ever seen on this board.

really mixed feels, congrats i guess?

h/w

dude you are fucking tiny. like 3 foot tall. that phone looks huge relative to you

mirin those hand gains

>bulking in the summer

y'all bitchez but nah peace cuz
gratata

the GOAT

is bearmode even possible for me?

anything is possible if you work hard enough, user

5'9 183 pounds, can I pull off bear mode with no hair( genetically hairless desu).

Where's the hair?

no you'll never be big enough, genetics won't allow it unless you take copious amounts of roids and HGH

I've seen a guy with A cup titties on this board.

Nice mouth.

>tiny beta nigger hips
>bearmode
Rofl you wish, have fun with ottercuckmode

No stop fucking trying, it looks like shit unless youre on steroids. just get lean

thats a tablet

well if he is taking tablets then he should stop as they are severely affecting his growth

"bear mode" lmao, more like menopause stretch marks mode

kek

Am I bear mode yet?

HEIGHT AND WEIGHT (200lb) ?

goal body srs

lmao you look like one of those sand drop timers...

If you are bearmode then I am fat as fuck, you look lean to me

now I understand why some of you go bear mode, you're ugly as shit with no facial aesthetic so you try to make up for it body wise...makes sense now

Be honest /fit, did i take the strength at any bodyfat cost meme too far

cut right now and you will be a god during the summer months

Thanks bro, back width is my biggest asset but at this bf I look really bad from the front, gunna cut soon once I have finished milking the Texas method

i don't get the lean fucboi look.
what's the appeal if you look like you could be snapped in half.

that's funny, I know if you were in my position you would be super self aware, I don't even care anymore, i'll get surgery when I achieve perfect physique, until then the 5k for the surgery has netted me over 2k, so my gyno has literlyl generated $2,000+ in profit

>I am young and can't grow much bodyhair yet.
>I distribute fat weird.
Will I ever make it as bear mode?

What's with all these guys wanting to be bears but have no hair? You have to have hair over your entire body and look like a lumberjack. Big arms and possibly a bit of a gut. This is true manliness, stop shaving your bodies femanons.

"Bear isn't achievable natty" cried the manlet with horrible genetics

I had full bodyhair at 16, if you don't have any now you probably never will