/ght/ gay hate thread

/ght/ gay hate thread.
They're rapist, molestors and pedophiles. They take away your gains. Share your encounters with sodomites here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l6t9g5p094g
bigdonsboys.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mate, this is Veeky Forums, /pol/ is on the right.
We are all semi-homo here.

Fuck off fag

>/ght/ thread
>posts on gay board

There are more fatties here than gays. Change your ways for the better.

But gays are cool.

Go away /pol/ you closet homo

>Posting Goebbels, a known degenerate
Are you a nazi prick or are you a poser?

Just fuck off to your board already, we might agree about sandniggers but keep /pol/ on /pol/

There are a few /pol/ fatties here, but if they improve themselves then they'll begin to open to homo.

The optimum is having a 10/10 no makeup qt gf, a 10/10 gymbuddy who gives lifting supporty, brojobs and cheeky anal, and a top pure waifu who awaits you in the glorious 2d world.

Fuck off you cunt. You can't be selective about being red pilled. Your faggot ass is no different from them camel jockeys

That Veeky Forums section of a bookstore seems like the most useless garbage and cancer

you came to the wrong neighborhood motherfucker

this is now a goal physique thread

What do you call a gay man on roller skates?
Rollaids

sick joke did you come up with it on ur own?

Nah, its from a video, its even funnier with the reaction. There is a webm somewhere too.

Found it: youtube.com/watch?v=l6t9g5p094g

/pol/ is super gay too
Ignore the op

Islam hate? Sure.

Gay hate? Shit bro no reason for it.

bigdonsboys.com/

Ain't no shame in aspiring to be a Big Dons Boy.

>starbucks
>not supporting natural roasters and coffee shops
>i bet she adds creamer

REEEEEEEEEEE

I'm not semi-homo.

Yep, you got it.

Impressive.

> filesize

Is this bait?

This

Dat wheezy jim norton laugh

Wrong. Sodomy causes cancer, anal fissures, spreads diseases (a quarter to a third have aids, then other diseases too). I doesn't produce anything except infected jizz, unlike man with a woman creating life. Get yourself together.

>unlike man with a woman creating life
Literally the most evil thing you can do.

Who raped you user?

that doesnt look like a starbucks cup

Projecting. Gays are often rapists.

Eh.
They're pretty gay.

But like religious people. If they shit the fuck up about it and don't try and instil enthusiasm in others for their cause, then good for them.

Not a fan of the super flouncy poofta queens, but nobody really is.
Just wish they'd all shut up about it.
For such a small percentage of the population they get a disproportionate amount of coverage for their "causes"

Sodomy is great. Exactly because it doesn't create life.

There is no shortage of humans on this planet, the last thing we need is more of the fuckers.
And you are the perfect exemplar for someone whose parents should have done it in the butt.

So are straight men.

also is this achievable natty?

>not even dyel

No wonder the nazi never made it

At what point do you become so retarded to take the already retarded meme "lol hitler XD I made u outrage with my comments. epic!! gotcha!!" and take it one step further and get into "guys I like Hitler and I'm not being ironic"?

You do know that in the real world white supremacists are all backwoods inbred poor hillbillies, beta late-teens who were bullied all their lives and creepy old fucks, right?

And in here, they're all fat basement dwellers who were hurt deeply by bullying or rejection at some point and are beta enough to never, ever get over it and have a permanent grudge with the world.

And most of all, how much of a fucking beta faggot do you have to be to see an online club of beta faggots and think "THIS IS WHERE I BELONG, I LIKE THEIR ATTITUDE!"

are you ok?

Only if you are subjected to enough of splingblong squobpieen

Wew, edgy. Overpopulation is a meme. We could have 100-more times people and still be well off. Also, only india and africa are overpopulating, europeans are less than 10% percent.

being starved of social validation for your entire life until you find a place like /pol/ really does wonders to a person, huh?

And those people come to europe to overpopulate it , retard .

Are you oke Annie ?

>unlike man with a woman creating life

imagine being this much of an incel

YOURE BLOCKING THE WHOLE AISLE AND THE BOTTOM SHELF JUST BUY THE BOOK AND LEAVE YOU TWINK NINJA

I just made a tinder this morning so I can fuck a grill before accepting the fact that I am a fag. No shirtless mirror selfies yet because I have a decent face according to Veeky Forums and am 6ft, but I may add one depending on how many matches I get in the first few days. I haven't swiped on anyone's profiles yet because it is like 6 am and I want to let grills swipe right on me first. Am I doing it right? Also is this a decent shirtless mirror selfie?(inb4 skelly, I'm a distance runner who got injured and can barely work upper body now)

Where did you get the idea that I'm a white nationalist?
The only thing I have conveyed is a hate for gays. They're the same as fat people. It has adverse effects, yet they're not ready to face them and blame I on somebody else or their genetics (born this way). The sooner you see this the better of you'll be.
See them as they really are - self-abusing, delusional people. When I hear people defending sodomy, I feel exactly as fit feels about fatness.

>Also, only india and africa are overpopulating
So not China and only most of the agricultural world. Fantastic.

Say no to them coming? It isn't hard

>I believe everything I read on the internet instead of everything I see on TV because I'm a special kind of retarded person

what if i just want to rub dicks together

I have some really close friend who are all fags. They all want to fuck me despite being a 5'7" manlet with fairly masculine looks.

They really seek after men the same way straight men seek women. you'd think they'd be more picky about guys but no. Almost any hole is a good hole for them.

Just make a grindr account already

>using words like "sodomy", "degenerate", and "sodomites"
>screeching autistically at something that has literally zero influence on your life
>posting ebin nazi reaction images XDDD
>"Where did you get the idea that I'm a white nationalist?"

Knowing the science behind squat plugs I cannot believe that anal sex practised the correct way should lead to fissures or similar. Having something hard for your sphincter to squeeze can be very protective of the soft tissues down there.

i did not post the goebbels image. sodomite is a biblical term.
fat people have the same influence on your life as gays, yet fit has a fat hate thread up all the time.
Sodomites destroy themselves, they destroy others, corrupt our children and civilization. They spread through rape and abuse.
They don't "practice" anal sex. they stick up everything while high on coke or speed.

your mental retardation is far more disgusting than anything a faggot can do

explain yourself? what do you mean by this? How am I disgusting for describing what they do?

Hang your self faggot.

Early in the morning at church, open Veeky Forums, christian threads and anti gay threads. He's alive, he is alive.