Top ten reasons why being a manlet is superior

>less food needed to survive
>more mobile, less clumsy
>more like what a normal human should be (only in recent times have lanklets existed)
>healthier, live longer and less problems. Not gonna have back pains or die of heart failure
>Thicker, stronger, tougher and faster, harder to kill
>more efficiently sized
>the ultimate soldier, a smaller target
>will thrive when race war starts due to above reasons
>life on hard mode makes manlets more redpilled and better men overall
desu would kill myself if i was a lanklet faggot

>manlet

You're actually right. Most soldiers are ~5'8. The lanklets in the Navy SEAL thread can't even pass basic fitness requirements (10 pulls up? lmao).

nice way of compensating, friend.

>less food needed to survive
i know this thread is memes, but this is a pretty legit thing if you are poor. much easier to bulk as a manlet on a budget than a lanklet

you also forgot #1 reason manlets are better
>easier to find a taller amazon gf who will make you the little spoon in bed

Hi honey, can you pass me the pasta down please

I'm 5'8" and I'd be happy with another two inches.

But I am who I am, and that's fine too.

Love yourself and love others. We're all awesome.

No. Napolean Complex is real. The reason the global and historical average is 5'8" is because we will cut down every single lanklet on the day of the saw

I'm around 5'6"-5'7" and I enjoy myself plenty. I don't hate my short height or anything. It's comfty.

What I do dislike is the social disadvantages. You can put in more effort to get lots of social status but the fact that we're generally assumed as mentally weaker and uninteresting due to our height does suck. Many are, but it's still stereotyping.

Also that society is okay with being hateful towards us for our height feels kinda bad. While on the other hand women who compensate their bad looks with makeups don't get shit for it.

Get it yourself, woman. Your cooking is delicious. Hurry up I'm hungry

>day of the saw

GAS THE CHADS, HEIGHT/FACE/FRAME WAR NOW

Man let's need to be castrated or at least mandatory lady boys

No reason. We'll eventually rise to laboratory children with gene manipulation. This will make people's genetic worthless since we'll just take what is good and add that to the kids.

Perhaps we'll even progress exponentially like in computer science and just be able to alter ourselves genetically even as grown ups.

That would be a shame. I have a few tall friends and they're great people.

I've never experienced hate in real life, though.

I just do my best in life and that's all I can do. Complaining or worrying isn't going to help or change anything. It just won't.

>>less food needed to survive
better paying job due to being tall will allow me to buy more food
>>more mobile, less clumsy
average player in nfl, nba, nhl are all above average
>>more like what a normal human should be (only in recent times have lanklets existed)
evolution
>>healthier, live longer and less problems. Not gonna have back pains or die of heart failure
would rather never be born than be born half a man
>>Thicker, stronger, tougher and faster, harder to kill
manlets struggle to compete in professional sports
>>more efficiently sized
for what?
>>the ultimate soldier, a smaller target
aka make good bullet sponges for their taller commanders
>>will thrive when race war starts due to above reasons
will have to hide whilst the tall men (aka men) preserve their race
>>life on hard mode makes manlets more redpilled and better men overall
it just makes them bitter faggots with shortmen syndrome

The problem is, they can actually reach the bar without assistance or a box

>one reason why being a lanklet is superior
you get to reproduce

The hate is online, mainly. Because people don't want to look like assholes. Girls group chats, twitter etc. It's never removed or censored even if it could be seen as proper hate and urge for violence. I'll agree you never see it in real life though.

And yes, exactly. Complaining gets us nowhere. I do like to be a realist so I won't just put it all aside and ignore it though. It's on my thoughts a lot but never in conversation.

the hate does exist in real life, it's just that people don't say it out loud

Better paying job due to being tall is much because of personality of tall people being better than that of short due to enviroment and growing up as more popular. Statistically it's true but not impossible for manlets to reach.

That's what I was saying, basically. It exists but you don't see it.

>>>the ultimate soldier, a smaller target
>aka make good bullet sponges for their taller commanders
????
what the fuck r u on about if manlets are a smaller target then lanklets are their bullet sponges.

All the sports there with tall people are ones that clumsy people can easily do well in.
You see gymnastics which requires great skill and balance favors shorter people. Any brute can combine size, weight and speed which is basically what sports like rugby boil down to.
The others are nothing to do with relative clumsiness/balance but by their very nature reward being taller like basketball where you literally need to be a certain height to reach an arbitrarily high hoop.
Lanklets only make slightly more, which doesn't account for the exponential increase in size accompanying increasing height. Nowhere near it. I could survive on a tiny, tiny amount of food very easily whereas taller men will need vast expensive sums of food when shit hits the fan.
And it will, once this corrupt industrial bubble collapses and a traditional way of life is returned to (as has always occured) manlets and their descendants will dominate the gene pool due to their favorable evolutionary traits. Lanklets occur due to over-nutrition and decadent sexual selection, the existence of them is indicative of a rotten and dying civilization and in the new, harsher world there will be no place for them. If it where "evolution" why hasn't humanity perpetually grown larger? Because there is an ideal height, past which it becomes disadvantageous. Lanklets are not practical, after a certain size there is diminishing returns.
I will have a haram in this new environment while you malnourished lanklets and your sickly children wither away with your gaunt faces. Just face it, manlets are genetically superior.

Hahahahaha u r an idiot, you think being tall cures ur autism? LOL
bitter virgin im 5'8 and girls love me. its about dick size not height bub. no girls gonna enjoy ur 4inch girth doodle

Forgive the Lanklet, his heart can't pump enough blood to his brain.

>And it will, once this corrupt industrial bubble collapses and a traditional way of life is returned to (as has always occured) manlets and their descendants will dominate the gene pool due to their favorable evolutionary traits. Lanklets occur due to over-nutrition and decadent sexual selection, the existence of them is indicative of a rotten and dying civilization and in the new, harsher world there will be no place for them. If it where "evolution" why hasn't humanity perpetually grown larger? Because there is an ideal height, past which it becomes disadvantageous. Lanklets are not practical, after a certain size there is diminishing returns.

Its already happening. Lanklet countries are being invaded and dominated by manlets from Mexico (the US), Asia (Canada/Australia), and the Middle East (Europe)

>6'3 7x6.5
too bad your dwarf height is the first thing women see and get turned off while they love mine. dick size is just a bonus

THE BIGGER THEY ARE THE HARDER THEY FALL
THE GREAT EQUALIZER
WHERE'S YOUR HEIGHT NOW LANKLETS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WHERES YOUR SMUG FACES NOW?

Yes, exactly. The most cucked and degenerate countries are the ones with the highest average height(Sweden, Netherlands, Norway) whereas the alpha manlet countries are taking over

>I have a haram

Astarghfirullah, my friend, may Allah forgive you for your transgressions

The commanders don't fight on the front line, small fry.

>"i-i'm 6'5"" says Sven as he watches his wife get raped

making fun of people for things they can't control is pathetic.

yeh and the commanders r the people that are the stronger people that are more intelligent and more powerful aka manlets

Yeah, I know!
We need to have mercy on these lanklets!
It's not their fault!

Nigger you think the people calling the shots are manlets? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Grab a sippy cup and let the big men do the adult things.

Hitler: 5'8"
Stalin: 5'5"
Churchill: 5'6"
Mussolini: 5'7"

What was going on in WW2?

Let's play half truth/whole truth

Half truth
>less food needed to survive.
Whole truth
>access to less food because the taller alphas get first dibs

Half truth
>more mobile, less clumsy
Whole truth
>shorter stride, easier to catch

Half truth
>more like what a normal human should be
Whole truth
>natural/sexual selection favours the exceptional, not the normal and always selects for increased height in humans

Half truth
>healthier, live longer and less problems. Not gonna have back pains or die of heart failure
Whole truth
>only if you don't count suicide, depression and anxiety disorders, and anger over smaller... extremities

Half truth
>Thicker, stronger, tougher and faster, harder to kill
Whole truth
>Thicker

Half truth
>more efficiently sized
Whole truth
>Nature selects for height in humans in part because of efficiency, tall people can more efficiently do most of the tasks we consider paramount to our survival, including, but not limited to, radiating heat to better maintain homeostasis, seeing predators, hunting, harvesting and not being a virgin.

Half truth
Whole truth
>a smaller target, figuratively and literally

Half truth
>will thrive when race war starts due to above reasons
Whole truth
>will thrive when race war starts due to non-threatening height making them ideal sex slaves

Half truth
>life on hard mode makes manlets more redpilled and better men overall
Whole truth
>'short man syndrome' exists in the vernacular for a reason

How did it turn out for three of those? spare for the bulldog who needed help from the rest of the world.

Just the alpha REAL MEN dishing it out while the lanklet cucks sat on the sidelines or got blown up, as usual

The Great Manlet War

>How did it turn out for three of those?

Stalin conquered a lot of territory and brought more countries under control of the USSR

Yea its 2 win and 2 lose. Thats how war works

Almost everyone was a manlet back then. Of those, they probably only saw Stalin as the manlet and look how fucking paranoid he was.

1. Still wrong, without huge amounts of food lanklets will be skinny and weak and not "alphas" and in the high-trust tightly knit communities that form you will have to contribute something to be entitled to anything. "He who does not work shall not eat" unlike what it is now.
You think big clumsy fuckers are catching anyone?
Manlets can run much faster, I'm 5'6 and was easily the fastest in my class. As well they have to reach down to catch you which makes it even harder.
There is an ideal height for humans and that has already been reached, there is a reason people aren't 100 feet tall, by your flawed logic people should be 100 feet tall
No, statistically shorter people live longer
Height doesn't matter to how "threathening" you are, warfare moved beyond that point hundreds of years ago
"short man syndrome" doesn't exist it's just made up by lanklets because their height is their only redeeming factor
It's depressing refuting these lanklet arguments and realizing their literally on a lower mental tier to you. Must be not enough blood to go to their brains with their large bodies... Anyway you can believe what you want, you won't be so smug when shit hits the fan anyway so I couldn't care less.

i mean if you're below 5'8 it's really fucking sad.

I'd say the best height is 5'10 - 6'3

us had mostly lanklet presidents but they never won anything by themselves and only created more shit. it's hilarious to see you guys puff your chest when you never were in a real war against equal opponent

makes you think

kek. Manlets are there on the front line pointlessly risking their lives while obeying orders from lanklets while they have manlets' wifes sucking their cock. Yeah, manlets are really superior

yeh this is true. no lanklet has ever made it into power and achieved greatness

Apparently manlets suck at formatting posts too.

its probably your lanklet syndrome making it difficult to reas?
Do you want me to dumb it down so your primitive tall man syndrome brain can process it? lets call it TMS (for short)

>"short man syndrome" doesn't exist
>demonstrates symptoms repeatedly

Fastest human runner 1.95m
Fastest human swimmer 1.93m

Notice how you already adopted the flee (beta) instead of the fight (alpha) response

>and in the high-trust tightly knit communities that form you will have to contribute something to be entitled to anything.

Which you can't do if you can't regulate your body temperature as efficiently, require more to be as efficient a hunter/gatherer and are generally easy prey.

You mean your post about how evolution is wrong?

Truly creationism is to intellectualism what being short is to physical prowess.

holy fuck the lanklets are salty, I must have hit a nerve?
Must be really insecure because they know they are genetically inferior??? haha

>"short man syndrome" doesn't exist

>what is superiority complex

I used to be really stressed about both my height and dick size. Then I stopped being a virgin. Then I stopped caring about women. Then I realized that my two biggest sources of stress were because of women. I've got no problem making friends and they obviously don't care about either of those because they don't want to fuck me. I've got a well paying job that has nothing to do with those either. It's fucking insane how much power women had over me and my life,and it's all because I allowed them too.

Now I just enjoy life, focus on the thing I can actually change like muscles,personality and appearance, and just take things as they come. Even manlet jokes started becoming funny.

Wouldn't you be better of on tumblr with the other body positivity and acceptance girls?

It's the fucking skeletons that need acceptance desu

>op had to sit on his booster chair to create this thread

>tfw in 100 years we are making all humans 6ft tall.
>mfw in 200 years we are making them all 5ft tall because we've realised how much more efficient it is

Also this.

The bear was always bigger.
The lion faster.
The wolf fiercer.

I really don't understand why people put so much emphasis on size and strength when, as humans, our talents lie in overcoming such things.

how short i need to be to join the manlet masterrace?

6' is literally the perfect height. Not a manlet but not a lanklet.

I-I'm not small I'm compact!

You do realise the science points toward taller people being more intelligent, right?

anything under 6'3 is a manlet. even teenage girls today are around 6'

>day of the saw

Manlets are pretty weak even if they are buff.

Source: destroyed buffed out manlets it wrasseling

>

>what is superiority

You think you're like the rest of the "great" leaders because you're short?

bumping because I don't want lanklets to forgot they are weak-boned genetic trash
daily reminder that THIS is what a real man looks like

lol m8 u gotta be playing around. i used to wrestle professionally for my high school and i'll be the first to tell you that you're full of shit. I would always wrestle tall kids because i weighed a lot for my height (5'2 160) and let me tell you that you're a fucking joke. first off us tanks have a lower center of gravity. for every pound of energy you throw my way it takes half of that for me to mitigate it. show me your records. lol wait you can't cause you're a lying piece of shit This is why i went to regionals and u didn't kid.

>roids, gh, rocket fuel

>Being this mad

by their very nature its out of there reach bros

who lied to this man ?

Hey OP, how's the weather down there lmao

You do realise science points toward correlation not being the same as causation, right?

>what is better nutrition for 500?

>Omnipotent musicians
>God tier voices
>worshiped by millions of women
Lanklets can't compete

Lmao looks like a buff middle schooler

why can't we get aloooong

You do realise correlation points towards causation, right?

>day of the saw
My sides are gone

They have good calves. Usually because they tip toe so often.
Also when trying to reach shelves.

Manlets are notoriously good climbers - in the wild they make use of their superior relative strength to climb high and take down their prey from above
A well coordinated pack of manlets have been observed to take down elephants in this manner

Because Being ugly is not the same as being short. Short may be unattractive, but it's not ugly per se

That's naive to try to blame it all on others, you inevitably interact with your environment and you change each other, it's a reciprocal back and fourth relationship

>We're all awesome.
dont put me on the same level as yourself you fucking manlet

>Manlets can run much faster, I'm 5'6 and was easily the fastest in my class. As well they have to reach down to catch you which makes it even harder.
Usain Bolt is 6'5''

>A well coordinated pack of manlets

Nightmare fuel

>and some of you think Napoleon syndrome isn't a thing
Oh it's real, and a majority of short boys have it

>The First Word You See Describes You
>Wax

Apparently I'm to soft

as a 6'0 guy I disagree. 6'3 would be the perfect height - you're taller than the majority, yet not a lanklet

Can a manlet explain why, unless they are divided up by height, every sport is predominantly 6ft+?

Yeah but Usain Bolt roids and he only takes the lead after 60 meters because he can't accelerate as fast as someone who is shorter.