Who is she, Veeky Forums?

Who is she, Veeky Forums?

ur mom

No one, I got over the cunt.

Sigrid.

It's been only two weeks so far, but my heartbreak is still crippling.
Since two days I've been fighting the good fight and trying to replace her with iron, but it's been really really hard.

I'm anxious and sometimes I'm on the verge of tears for no true reason.

What hurts me the most right now is that she already has someone else and has replaced me completely.

Here I am, with my every thought going out to her, while she has completely forgotten me. Not worthy of a single thought.

This pains me deeply.

I'll be stronger... eventually.

Keep lifting user.

In the future i'll probably laugh about it, but right now it's not so funny

We got close to each other in late january, first kiss early february. Since then we met up every few days, i ran game etc, did it right.
There were red flags that she's batshit in some ways (weeaboo, kind of a loner, stuff like that), but i chose to ignore them.
But very often she found excuses not to meet, made it very difficult. this would have been a closed case for "not interested" if she wasn't unbelievably sweet and loving when we were actually at the same place, a total contrast to her over text. And it's not that i fell for her and then interpreted her mere presence into her being in love, she actually was like a little girl with a crush... but only when we were not more than a few feet apart. this went on for a few weeks, and it bugged me evermore that she was kind of "avoiding" me, so i called her out on it and broke it off. later that same day it made click in my head, and i called her again. she confirmed my suspicions as to why she was doing this, it was because she heard through the grapevine that i'm just using girls for sex and then discard them... which is sadly true.
But aside from her weird personality problems which were irritating, but resolvable, she was as close to perfection as you could get for me...
She has a huge caring and nurturing instinct (this one time we went for a walk with her dog and came by some horses.. She said that "they look way too thin" and started to collect grass from the ground until she had this huge bundle of grass she then proceeded to feed the horses with). She also has a great body since she trains almost every day, which is very important to me that a girl does this by herself.
There were tons of sides that shone through that made me for the first time in my life go "she might be worth respecting and not manipulating, have a real relationship with and if that goes well for a while keep for marriage and children".

After i called her out on her avoidance we were again repaired for ~a week... and it became a cycle of making up, mutual sorries (i did some very dickish things, i'll come to that later) and then doing the same shit again.
One of the two recurring things i was most irritated about was that she wouldn't trust me. Whether it was big or small.. An example for a small thing was this: we were walking somewhere, when out of the blue i pulled her in another direction and told her "come with me". Just little stuff to have fun and she wouldn't play along for the life of her. It manifested in this and in big stuff also..
The other thing i hate her for are things like these:

(character limit fuck off)

We made plans to have this whole day for us, until we went to training together with one of her girlfriends. But she from the beginning said that she was going to donate plasma with another girlfriend in the morning from 10 to 12 or something. Of course, this was not the problem, i could go lift in the meantime. When i came back home i texted her that i'm gonna come over in half an hour (15 min bicycle ride from my home to hers). She answered me that she just went out with her dog to this.. not really park but whatever (the way to and from meant that she's gonna be gone for about 3 hours). WTF. Okay, she was back home and it was already 16:00 or around that time. Then her next excuse was that she was tired and just wanted to take a nap for an hour. I told her to fuck off and went over. Half an hour later her eternal cockblocking ugly girlfriend showed up and that was that. She knew exactly what she was doing for the whole day.
This started our cycle anew, and she recognized what she was doing wrong, even told me that she was sorry for stuff i didn't bring up as an example, so she knew what i meant. She said she was going to stop it but of course again didn't. She always fucking let every little thing come into our plans, and only our fucking plans. She didn't spontaneously flake out on her fucking cunt of a friend, but me, sure, take the 50th fucking rain check. Rustled my jimmies fucking hard.

I already said that i'm kind of a manwhore, so what had to happen happened. I met this girl, she was hot for me, she had a great ass. I started to get to know her, added her on snapchat, met up to do little stuff, afterwards she sat on my lap, we smelled each other's necks and stuff like that, but she always told me "i want to kiss you/fuck you (situation, lol) but i won't since you have a girlfriend". Before i had anything with #2, i told my girlfriend (the girl this whole thing is about, maybe should have clarified that) when i was sleeping over that it's in men's nature to fuck other girls. We can't change it and supressing does no good. The reason most stay faithful is not because the men choose to, it's because they lack the skills and balls to risk pissing off their spouse. She was kind of accepting but sceptical, which is more than i initially expected, went pretty easy to explain this stuff to her ("but why can't the woman fuck around too then??!").

I haven't had a crush in years. It would be kinda nice but in the end it would propably have more downsides so I am pretty happy being the emotionally dead fucker that I am.

So one time #1 royally pissed me off again. So now i became kind of cruel also. Damn we fuck each other up. Instead of confronting her about the stunt she pulled, i spooned with her, her facing away, and told her every single thing i've done with #2 over the last few days. I told it in a way to fuck with her head. When i was finished she asked me with a (maybe broken? i couldn't know for sure...) voice why i was telling her about this. I just said i wanted you to know. She told me that she didn't want to see photos of her (ealier i said that maybe i'll show her some) since it would just hurt her.
I did all that so that she knew i had options and was choosing her to be my girlfriend, not fwb or anything, and i was doing all this while having worth myself and preserving my worth even though i was commiting to her... i'm a headcase i know.

I haven't been absolutely head over heels for a girl since the one I lost my virginity to. Even though now I realize she was a manipulative sociopath

Fast forward to another weekend. She was on a seminar (ninjutsu... look i told you she's a weeaboo. But this stuff actually seems to be legit as fuck).
Saturday evening she texted me how COOL this was. Ok this was normal still.
Then she told me THREE things from the whole fucking weekend.
First: This i so cool! And "Name" directly came over and massaged my back and greeted me

The day after she texted me that she didn't like that and that i should be together with #2.
So my plan worked but i got justice more than i desire.
As soon as i could i drove over to her house and waited for her. We kind of made up that day. The problem was that she was going to be gone for the following two weeks, which every student here has off.
What she didn't knew that i knew, ist that she was actually going to leave for this gay island in the netherlands a week later than actually planned because of.. medical reasons pertaining other people.
On the last thursday, the day where we normally go kickboxing together and we actually are together from 18:00 to 24:00 (so not only training.. it's kind of "our" day) i lied to her and said i couldn't come today, since i felt that she was still kind of withdrawn since our last falling out. Then she texted me during the day saying that she misses me and wants to see me before she's gone. But she also is hurt because of the other girl, and that all this is a very stupid situation, since she does actually like me.
This was weird. So she does want to see me, but she still says that she will be gone the whole next week... which she won't.
So from friday on till sunday we again were telling each other in what ways we were pieces of shit to each other and so forth.. again. Then i told her i knew that she's here, but avoiding me even though she said she wants to meet me.
So from the last sunday to tuesday we multiply broke up with each other and made up over telephone again, text was for long texts and breaking up, telephone for making up until the next morning.

And then finally.
We agreed to see each other this thursday, the last fucking day she actually will still be here until she leaves.
The day was supposed to be our first healing and happy experience we made for 2 weeks. We said that we are going to start everything new, she's gonna start working on her trust issues with my help (making babysteps), stop doing this thing where she let's everything come before me, even when we already had plans and i also was going to stop doing numerous things, the biggest was toying around with her emotions so much and being unfaithful. We were supposed to have 4-5 hrs for ourselves, finally. I had suspicions from earlier behaviour, but i gave her the benefit of the doubt.
So i ringed her bell at ~14:30
We greeted each other very cordially, she's again in loving puppy mode. She tells me she just has to do some stuff her mother out of the blue told her to (cleaning the house, which she has NEVER done, they even have some fuck come in and clean it for them). Deep in my mind alarm bells rung but i was already there. I stayed aloof and watched her fumble around with a vacuum cleaner, making fun of her when she fucked up and lightly kicking her in the ass when she walked by. The chemistry was perfect in that moment, but i didn't come to watch her clean the house. Then it was the upper floor. I gave up and just lay down on her bed face down. After a while she came in and started packing her things for the fucking vacation. It was at this point that i asked her if she was fucking kidding me. That she KNEW what she was doing, that she arranged every fucking chore in the universe to be in exactly the part of the day we were supposed to make up, the most important day we'd have together EVER.
I was pissed that she was doing the same thing she was supposed to stop doing today, today.

Now comes the next thing: the reason we were meeting up thursday not wednesday was that cockblock uggo friend had her birthday on wednesday, and #1 was her best friend and cockblock probably wanted to do something with her. No problem, we got thursday, right.
Nope. Literally seconds after i read her the riot act again about her behaviour the door bell rung. it was 15:40, training starts at 19:30 in the same fucking village. So i just took my jacket and went home. In the evening #1 asks me over text "so... is that it?" and i told her yes.

I didn't fucking want to, but what can i do... she knows what she does, apologizes profusely and then doubles down on it. She knew exactly how the day was going to go down and went ahead with it, knowing that it was our new start.

So now she's on this gay island and has as a whatsapp status a selfie of her holding some faggy looking idiot like they're together. Since she knows how fucking nuclear i react to this stuff. I bet she has it set so that only i can see it... after i broke up with her she said that "she's sorry and that she isn't capable of bettering her behaviour right now... and maybe we could meet up sometimes anyway??". I broke up with her thursday/friday night.. and on saturday she makes this fucking uncharacteristic photo which eerily resembles my snap to her with #2, and puts it into her fucking whatsapp status. Since it was sunlit and she posted it 00:30 she probably first had to find out how to make wa status invisible to all other people, just to fuck with my head and my head alone. it works.

It's a waste, since she is perfect in literally any OTHER way, but these things are just too huge. I fucking fell for her hard.

haven't told all the recent stuff to even my best friend, since he's on a wedding in buttfuckistan. had to tell it to someone

You're disloyal scum and dont deserve to have anyone in you life.

Went out on first date with her last night, don't really feel anything. It went fine, but didn't touch into proper romantic much and I'm completely apathetic about the whole thing.

Something tells me that's not how it's supposed to work.

>be miserable mess after broken up with fiancee since a few days ago
>get busy being fit again
>meet new girl
>she's beautiful, smart and funny
>be talking for two days now
>nothing inside of me wants to fuck her or talk to her
>deeply annoyed by our conversations even though she wants the d and I'm saying all the right things... like some goddamned robot

We did some interesting things together.
Our first kiss was in public, half-naked.
Had sex one day. The next day she broke up with me over the phone.

I still feel anger. I'm training 2 to 3 times a day right now just to keep my mind occupied with things other than her. I'm hurting myself. My hands hurt. My heart hurts. My head hurts.
But I keep going, because I feel anger that I never felt before.

>be in love with one girl for 4 years
>do pic related things with her even tho she showed interest in me many times
>she got a bf week ago
>somehow dont feel sadness, anger or anything like that. Just a relief
anyone been like this?

It burns within you, doesn't it? It lit the fire of determination and you just have to fight to release it.

At least, that's how I feel personally right now.

My ex. It's been a couple weeks and I have class with her tomorrow. It was rough the first few days, but now I'm just happy to have spent what time I did with her. The one thing that keeps me going to is knowing I could feel that again with her or someone else. In the meantime, the gym calls. We're going to make it.

Just keep at it mate, everybody experiences those feels after a breakup. Just don't stress it too much and it will fade away at some point desu

It is burning. I feel a burning sensation in my belly every single time I think about her leaving me just like that.
Sometimes I want to cry, but my body doesn't let me. Instead I just start getting frustrated and angry again.
Even when not thinking about her, I easily get angry at whatever physical activity I perform.
That's why I'm not playing sports with my friends right now. I fear I might hurt them if I let myself go.

I'm unable to pair bond anymore. Women are like groceries. Embrace the feels boys.

Bro, it's too early for shit like that. You need to grieve for a bit.

she doesnt even like muscular men, i'm just in to lift the pain away

holy shit that pic got me right in the feels

Get over here fellow scandibro

My fiancee immediately replaced me with someone else. How can she move on without a single thought and I'm left here constantly crying my heart out? Why can't I just 'rebound'? Why am I the one who has to bear the weight of losing someone I love, completely alone?

But yeah, you're right. She's a gorgeous girl and I feel absolutely nothing. It's not right for her either.

My ex. Its been 2 years and I have had a dozen other women since her. I continue to lift to attract women to fill the void and fight the lonely house. She was pregnant with my kid and it miscarried. It happens to the best of people I know. But this killed me. All I wanted in life was to be a father. Anyway, she got mad at herself. I tried to help and failed. Eventually we decided to get some space and come back when we were ok individually. She isn't there yet and slipped out of everything in her life. She is getting back to the woman she was, but its fucking hard trying to help someone who doesn't believe they deserve helping

My advice would be committing to lifting.
Lift the pain away.
I'm constantly trying to train, just to keep those thoughts away.
Take up martial arts. Let it all out.

I'm in a somewhat similar situation, broke up with my girlfriend about a few months ago and tried rebounding almost immediately.

It just felt wrong, I didn't feel any excitement, although the girl was hot, smart and funny. I just felt empty inside and everything seemed forced.
I've taken my time since then, gotten over it and I'm currently in a relationship.

What your ex is doing is a really shitty thing though.

That's some heavy shit, bro. I'm sorry to hear.

Will you be there for her when she comes back? What's the plan exactly?

no one
I lift to try and be more badass than the next guy because I'm at what feels like a quarter life crisis and all I care about is being a badass action star. I am in law enforcement, I want to join the fbi or cia or something and do dangerous shit.
nothing feels like it has any meaning anymore so this is what I want to do.

Might be good to get this off my chest.

Gild I've been sleeping with a few weeks. She has a boyfriend and no intention of leaving him. But I am so god damned in love with her. It fucking hurts. All I can do is keep fucking her like her boyfriend can't until something changes one way or another. FML

*Girl. Fuck I can't even type

That pic is true for my first crush. Found out oneitis that broke up with me found someone new and I'm having suicidal thoughts for the first time in my life.

I will lift the pain away.

This was also me:

>What your ex is doing is a really shitty thing though.

God, how sad. I was about to rush in and defend her. Fuck, how I still love her so much.

Fucking bitch.

Maybe I should repeat that over and over.

Would you really want someone who treats her loved ones like that?

I ask myself that every day

It doesn't matter who she was. She's had a boyfriend for almost two years and gotten fatter, and looking back I can only see how toxic of a person she really was much of the time. I don't regret not talking to her since. Most people at least get the memories, but all of mine are poisoned.

Yeah, I know. I do martial arts and I was going to train this wednesday.

I found myself relishing the fact that I could give 110% and decimate my sparring partners to show them who's the best and who's truly top dog.
I felt guilty thinking it afterwards and sad that I'm in this state of mind to people I normally admire intensely. I'm not going to train either.

I will. I made the decision when I was younger to save and set myself for the future. As a result I am in a position where I own my home and have some savings. So if she needs to get away from the world and just have me. Fine so be it. I put people in my place and rent it out and we can travel or whatever. As long as wherever we go has a gym and her. I'm set

We don't get to choose who we love, but we do get to guide ourselves with our wisdom and our inner strength to do what we know we need to do. You can walk away from this before you end up the next man she cheats on. Think of it this way, if she wanted to be with you she probably would've left him already. Women are guided entirely by their feelings, and while you make her feel sexually aroused, you don't make her feel in love. I'm sorry, but you're going to only get hurt if you stick around.

Sounds fucked - but you need to try your best to move on; sounds like this whole thing started because you two broke up and kept trying to force something that, in the end, would never work

All me:
It's overwhelming. Maybe time will heal wounds. But I fear that something will block itself in me and I'll become indifferent to relationships. I don't want to stay alone, especially since I'm moving places soon and going to have new opportunities.

The worst thing is that my friends are worried about me, and I don't want to tell anything to anyone.

wish I had one, cant really get obsessed in love anymore. Best I got was some taken one in a sports club that was somewhat decent and normal.

Srsly, I think I can only fall in love after longer periods of time with a woman.

Stay strong. We all need to.
Fuck, people look at me and think I'm still as a sculpture inside, but it's just a big stew of anger and frustration.

I know you're probably right but that doesn't make it any easier

Alright, sounds like you're good people.

Just beware of not putting your life on hold. When it comes to the practical things you seem to have it figured out, but you've got to keep developing and growing mentally as well. Don't ever put that on hold. Obviously I don't know your personal side to this, but my sister has suffered at the hands of 'wait for me', and I wouldn't recommend it, to say the least.

Hope it works out for you, user. I truly do.

my friend,

i'm from south asia and girls are the same over here. I know how much it hurts when a girl moves on and when you're unable to move on.That is not your weakness.Have no shame in your pain, allow yourself to feel it through every cell in your body.Because that pain, just like when bodybuilding, is a sign that you've pushed your limits.For now, focus on lifting and whatever studies/work you do.I know that reminders of her would be everywhere of the things you did and the places you went to.Slowly realize that if a person doesn't realize how much you love them, then they're not worth your time.Love in a realationship is not a one way street.There's no dignity in willfull suffering over a person who doesn't even think of you anymore.Try to divert all that love towards yourself, because in the end you're the only person who knows the capacity of your love. And as for why girls recover so soon, I have a theory why they do that, and I don't blame them for it.Maybe its because they trusted the first partner they ever had with the bottom of their hearts only to have their heart broken in the end.Their process of healing was ultimately to realize that suffering over that person was worthless and to move on.And more relationships they come across, more easily they're ready to move on.And this is common for guys as well.However, this doesn't mean that all relationships are doomed.I do believe that there are people who can make you feel like that first love, and those who find that person are the lucky ones.Take solace in the fact that she didn't leave you after you married.That you got lucky.

Godspeed.

>Before i had anything with #2, i told my girlfriend (the girl this whole thing is about, maybe should have clarified that) when i was sleeping over that it's in men's nature to fuck other girls. We can't change it and supressing does no good. The reason most stay faithful is not because the men choose to, it's because they lack the skills and balls to risk pissing off their spouse.
Boo hoo I am unfaithful yet cannot stand disloyalty in others. Why can't the world accept this hypocrisy in my favour

I fear that I'm too afraid to love again. The heartbreak has been insurmountable so far, but I believe I will heal eventually. Time -will- heal my wounds.
But will I ever dare to love so deeply again? I think not...

Perhaps it may not feel like it, but be grateful for the friends that are worried. That's a good thing, user.

How do I meet people?
Not even girls, although that would be nice, I just want some like-minded people to talk to irl
18 now and only made one good friend in school, now I'm working in a trade so I'm not really in an environment to meet interesting people.

Thanks bro. I truly appreciate it. I still have goals and stuff I want to achieve and I will do it without her. But it would be nice if she was with me doing it. You're a cool person user.

Some user once told me that with age, people become more and more damaged with each broken relationship.
I think it's true.
I will never be able to love again as hard as I did the first time in my life, but I don't want to love less in the future just because of that.
I'm not afraid of loving, it's just that those bad emotions are blocking it out. Fuck.

>Perhaps it may not feel like it, but be grateful for the friends that are worried
I am beyond grateful, because it showed who really values our friendship. I just don't have the ability to tell them what is happening.

>That's a good thing, user.
I know.
Thanks for reminding me, man.

There's this grill I'm talking too, and I know she's bad for me but I'm already hooked. She does a lot of drugs, dropped out of school, and cuts a bit. But God damn she is just so cute. I want to love her and help her but I know it's probably just a pipe dream. Just snapchatting her throughout the day is fucking with my already iffy mental health, I'll be so happy one minute and depressed and apathetic the next. I just want to love and be loved.

I'll think about this today and reflect on it the best I can. There's a lot of truth in this, but it's hard to overcome raw emotions with reason alone. But I'll try, regardless.

Either way... thanks, user.

Go to sports clubs, parks, hobby gatherings.
Don't try to find friends at bars, pubs, parties, etc.

Let it go now instead of later. If you know she's not for you, spare yourself the pain that will be a hundred times greater when you'll eventually end it.

Two people with shaky mental health in a relationship is a recipe for disaster, you'll destroy eachother

The right thing can't always be easy. But it's often the most satisfying choice.

Emelie.

But that was over a decade ago. I have been with a lot of girls after her but I have only ever loved Emelie.

But she was into art fags with long hair, not gym dudes. God damn it.

She's shallow, then.

>tfw always been getting a lot of attention from women, even from jailbait, due to looking and sounding older than I actually am
This is my curse. Most of those weren't worth getting into, because it was only physical attraction.

>She's shallow, then.

Having preferences is shallow now? You seem like a neckbeard.

a girl in much better shape than me, who's become committed to being as fit as possible at the expense of just about everything that made her fun to talk to when I met her

REEEEE GET OUT

What I meant was that if someone already is with you, they shouldn't drop you just because they prefer some other look.
A relationship is a dozen of other conditions put together, not just physical attraction alone.

A former school mate now coworker of same school board. We have been out intermittently over the past year, but I can never push it to a relationship. I have issues bonding with people. I stem this to my parents marriage, which although has been going for over 40 years, has never been a very strong emotional bond to base off of. So I've had issues bonding with women.

Last weekend I was out with her and my dog. Took her to a restaurant in a part of the town she had no idea about. It is a super quiet location that I routinely go to myself. Usually, I have a fun time with her and then something goes chaotically wrong. This time I had to help pull a torn contact out of her eye while driving. I had my hands on her face, looked into her eyes and felt nothing.

Another instance last year I was out at the opera house and a random guy tried to initiate a fight with me.

>then something goes chaotically wrong
details please

why do girls keep using me for sex?

I don't want to blame 9/11, but it certainly didn't help.

Opera House story is a good one:
>At Ring Cycle performance
>Act 1 ends
>Dude gets up six rows in front of me as soon as lights go up and gets in my area
>He thinks I was talking the entire first act with my female companion
>I'm confused as crap because I literally couldn't even look at her in the face because I was nervous about how this date would go in the first place
>Apologize like a bitch for something I didn't do, guy then lays his hands on my shoulders and I put my hands up in the air because I don't want to get kicked out of an event I spent over $200 on
>Girl I'm with is pretty incensed at this point at this dude, tells him off
>Random dude curses us both off and says he drove 3 hours out to see this opera and we ruined the 'valspar yells' or something
>turns out the people that were actually talking were two rows behind him
>he realizes this at one point and is super embarrassed and his wife begins to chew him out because it was an autistic man and his sister-guardian
>I begin to eye fuck him to get back at him passive aggressively
>girl is like "Don't prompt him to say anything else"
>I start to talk with the autistic man and his sister during the 2nd Act intermission
>dude is visibly frustrated and his wife is completely fuming at this point at him
>girl I'm with is just death staring the dude
>after the opera ends his wife grabs the dude by his arm and gets the fuck out of the opera house as quick as they can

I'd like to assume they got divorced.
>tfw no gf

Deepa. I miss her. She really hates me now. I dun goofed.

I'm sorry, brother. I'm 13 days into it, too. 13 days 16 hours. I'll heal eventually. We both will.

Sex 8 times in a day

To make up for the fact that we can only see each other every 3-4 months

Just keep lifting

h-how do you flirt with someone? plz respond

She is my "best friend"

I seriously do not understand why you guys want a gf

If I was single right now, I would be swimming in pussy, Im literally on the verge of cheating
Im stuck with a girl that I respect a lot, that I care for a lot, but that no longer makes me as happy as I feel I could be.

And the worst part is that I feel the only reason I am with her is out of pity and attachment, I have tried breaking up with her more than once and the way she always begs makes me feel so bad, like: "why am I making another person that I care so sad?" I feel like she is exploiting my guilt of making her sad so I stay with her.

At this poing I'm just cruising forward, with someone I kinda love but no longer want to stay with, and I can not stand the negative emotions of trying to break up with her again.

If she broke up with me, I would not shed a single tear, I'd feel relieved and would wish her the best, but I can not stand trying to break up with her again

So brehs is the old quote "It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all" true?

True for me.

I lost my virginity to a prostitute when I was 25. I think I have a good understanding of what it means to be 'forever alone'.

Had my heart shattered several times since then. Despite the tremendous pain... I had a lot of happy periods of my life as well. I'd never want them gone. I will cherish those memories deeply.

No, she isn't. She knows and she just keeps you around to use you.

Im not op, but ty user

DELETE HER FROM ALL SOCIAL MEDIA BRO'S IT REALLY HELPS. DON'T BE A BITCH I DID IT AND IM NOT THINKING ABOUT HER AS MUCH NOW

>not falling in love with every girl you meet

>tfw I will never cum inside her

>that piercing
Why? Why do women want to look like cattle?

>tfw emotionally handicapped
>tfw actually pretty happy compared to people that are in a ltr
I can concentrate on my career and my hobbies and traveling, I went from being an electrician to being a project leader in 6 years and I went on epic road trips to Namibia, Patagonia and Russia (I love road trips). Most, if not all, of these things I couldn't have done when I had a gf.

Even the best of gf's keeps you tied down in some way, even the best of gf's can break your heart and will sooner or later.

Because deep down they secretly know that's what they are.

I would do anything to not have this happen

same reason they call you daddy and take it in the ass

Me and this girl have been eyefucking in the library for about a week.

Yesterday was my chance, she was alone...

But I pussied out, and felt like shit the entire night.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU APPROACH FEMALES?

>Jesusa
>tfw she asked me about the holiday homework on normiebook
I'm getting close, lads

>Hi my name's user. How are you

a girl from my school that just ended

so probably will never see her again

Totally man. First time having sex was with girl who proposed to be my girlfriend after. Mind blowing 1st time, and also allowed for frequent practice. You'll have more sex with a monogamous relationship than fucking randos anyway. I realized I was out of her league and 3 years later, currently fucking hot, built, Irish chick. Been called sex god twice because of experimentation and experience in first relationship I'm damn sure.

You're a fucking idiot. There are 20849183874728 women available to you. And at least 1093848381838 of them arent crazy. Stop being a beta cucks and drop her

>my name is anonette...
>me: ...

that's what I'm terrified is going to happen, I guess. awkward silence lol

Women don't love with their hearts they love with their brain.