/fat/ - Weight Loss General

Time for an old-fashioned OP edition

Old thread at 300lbs Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to learn how to eat right, lift weights, and lose fat. Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another. We all know how hard it first is and we all have to get through it to better ourselves. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need it. Please be warned that there are some chronic idiots who post in this general giving horrible advice that doesn't work for them or anybody. If you see something that contradicts what the sticky says, ignore it.

>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
If you eat 500 less than that daily you lose weight, can go lower but never very low
tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for eat eggs, not chocolate, on this most holy of days

>tfw me and my wife is too large to fit in my 2011 Ford Half-Ton Pickup

just end me, i'm 540+lbs

post tits

>tfw started 6'2", started at 262lb
>down to 230lb
>have an identical twin who must be about 280lb

we dont even look alike anymore, me and my parents have tried everything to get him to lose weight but he just gives up

Lose another 50 lbs and start fucking girls at night. That'd motivate me.

Have any of you fatties tried spaghetti squash? Recent heard of it and thinking of giving it a try with some shrimp & either cheese or pasta sauce

I live in a city with an endless selection of restaurant cuisine. What kind of healthy/low calorie stuff can I get delivered to me? Cost is not an issue. I've been getting just charcuterie and cheeses lately.

I know that cooking for myself would be ideal but I feel like having food in the house makes me overeat. So I just order a restaurant meal every day. I kind of try to order something I won't like all that much so I just pick around it and ultimately eat fewer calories.

That is expensive and pretty dumb tbqh. Just start keeping better food around the house user. I havent eaten out in over a month.

Post your week, how did you do lads?

Apart from a saturday pizza, I was good

Just look at their nutritional information.
Generally speaking chicken, vegetables, and fish are healthy choices,

But it's almost impossible to know for sure since nutritional information is very often inaccurate or unlisted. And who knows how that particular place prepares their food or what they add.

In the long term you should really just learn how to cook for yourself. Can't live healthily off takeout forever.

and just remember if you are ever afraid of overeating you can eat literally as many vegetables as you want.

I spent this week at Auschwitz

>1500 calories per day plus cardio
>feelsspooky.png

Most restaurant crap is high in calories. Dito with most any delivery places. You're better off learning a recipe or two you like and doing some food prep if you have the freezer space.

Not bad. Still losing weight. So I don't care as much.

Just buy enough food to prep meals for 3-5 days. Prep food, divide into container and store.

Udders would be considered SFW so user's wife could be posted here, but please don't for the love of god

I'm not doing too bad. I've lost 14 lbs since I started over a month ago (most was water weight). I'm ready to not have 10 lb of lard on my stomach.

>made egg "muffins" (just eggs baked in a muffin tin) for breakfast
>Preheat oven to 350
>Add baby spinach, chopped peppers, onions, whatever you want to put in them to each muffin cup (They keep for a week so good way to not have to make breakfast for a few days)
>top with whisked egg (9-10 eggs to make a full pan depending on the size. you can use just the whites too if you prefer)
>bake that shit for 20 minutes
Fucking enjoy.

Put some avocado on mine and ate a blue berry oat "muffin" (Oats, blueberries, baking soda, egg to bind it. not a real muffin basically, can get the recipe if anyone's interested and the nutritional info too cause i don't remember it off the top of my head. these keep in the fridge for a couple weeks so i like making them for meal prep) for my breakfast.

It's never too late, user. Try seeing a trainer to help you it might be the only thing that keeps you going because they'll hold you accountable and help support you and motivate you. If you have the money to spend on food to get to 500+ pounds for two people, then you have enough to afford a trainer.

Also
>be me a few years ago
>Knew a couple that were so fat the only kind of car they could drive was a massive mini van
>Van was full of trash like fucking microwavable meal containers all rotting in every part of the van
>literally only rode in it once because FUCK that
At least rest assured you're not the only person too fat to fit in most cars.

Ta dah

Have you tried seeing what kind of active stuff he might enjoy and doing it with him? Try cooking stuff for him so he can be convinced he can enjoy food while eating well, especially if you can make him a healthier version of one of his favourites (If you're not sure how let me know what it is and i'll see if i can help make an easy recipe for it for you)

If you guys are competitive to one another at all maybe you can make a contest out of it somehow? Such as say "Stay on it for x amount of time. If either of us cheats, they have to do y" whatever stakes would motivate you and be fair if you lost too.

This works too if he's a forever alone loser right now but surprisingly, even the morbidly obese can find love user so i wouldn't be surprised if this isn't enough.

I haven't had it as a substitute for spaghetti but my grandpa used to make it once in awhile as it's own thing and I remember enjoying it. Hey if zucchini can taste good with pasta I'm sure spaghetti squash can too.

Youre fucking retarded, jesus christ. Either try meal prep like other user said or compromise and go out and buy the groceries for the day every day. You won't waste more gas than you're spending in food currently and you'll learn to not only cook for yourself like a fucking adult but you won't have any question what's in it.

As for healthy shit you can get delivered, i don't know nigga, where the fuck do you live so I know what's there?
Try doordash and look at places with salads or see if any hipster health places are on it. Sometimes DD sucks but they've been shaping up recently.

Pretty much nothing healthy delivers unless it's through a third party like doordash, bitesquad, whatever.

But you're still retarded as fuck for doing it this way user.

I forgot to track some of my days so posting mine won't be much use, but I meal prep so my week has been pretty consistently under. I only went over on one day, sunday. I usually meal prep on sundays but I was really sick that day so I ordered out for my husband and I. First meal was Qdoba so I got
>Burrito bowl
>Half the normal serving of brown rice
>Grilled chicken
>Lettuce
>Guac
>Corn salsa, half serving because I don't really like to eat corn but love this salsa
Was about 600 calories, i had skipped breakfast that day, and for dinner we got sandwiches from a local place (turkey, lettuce on wheat, got the smaller size sub).
The calories were over by 50, and sugar over by I believe 7 (too lazy to check) but i just wrote it off as a shitty day an didn't let it fuck up the rest of my week.
This week I forgot it was easter today so I can't go do the grocery shopping because everything's closed today near me (Besides I think walgreens so yay, lacroix and nothing else there for me) so i gotta do meal prep tomorrow. Luckily I do have enough food leftover to still have a good day. Had some eggs for breakfast, gonna make a salad for lunch to use up the rest of the veggies, and some kinda chicken dish for dinner (Probably a slow cooker meal so i don't have to do much, and probably a honey soy chicken with veggies that rounds out to about 300 calories. So add in a snack and i'll be right at 1200 which is about my goal (MFP says 1400 but i try to aim for a little lower).

Yesterday I ate like shit. Not because of poor choices but because I just forgot to eat, so I only ate a salad and forgot to eat breakfast and dinner. I don't get how.

>1500 is auschwitz mode
>Maybe even fatass guys need more calories than fatass girls I guess

1500 calories isn't straight holocaust center mode

but
>>Maybe even fatass guys need more calories than fatass girls I guess
is true in most circumstances

30 mins flopping around every day.
I'm dead serious

I figured it was an exaggeration regardless.

Not Morbidanon but do you mean fatsex?

Morbidanon, can you even have sex with your wife at that size?

>tfw 2000 deficit

EAT SMALL TO GET SMALL CMON

So, some faggot here told me I should go to plebbit for further advice on some weight loss. I was basically told that the losertown calculations are retarded, and the a realistic goal is to lose 6 pounds a month; and that im retarded if I do 800 calories daily, and it's not realistic. is it me who's retarded or is this just some meme plebbitor shit I was filled with?

Who the fuck told you to go to reddit and who the fuck told you to eat 800 calories a day.

You, the person that told you to eat 800, and the person that told you to go to reddit are retarded.

People trying to do unsustainable short term diets are retarded.

800 cal shit was based on the fact that I maintained it for 3 or so months and had some good progress and found it sustainable.

im more concerned about the fact if this site is a meme or not;

I don't see the problem with it.
Regardless, you should probably eat like 400 more calories a day, unless you are like 5 feet tall

i am actually 5 feet tall, lmfao.

There are a lot of online TDEE calculators. All they give is an estimate. The site's probably OK. I use Scooby's cause he has more options and I've just always used and trusted it. Any estimate you use will have to be adjusted through your own data, anyways.

scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

If you're a hamplanet you can cut really low starting. But it won't be sustainable and you'lls tart feeling like shit. After you're done with your huge cut slowly raise your calories to your estimated tdee -10% and keep it there for another 1-2 weeks to re-raise your metabolism and restore hormones to normal levels.

thanks for the actually non-autistic advice. im 5'6 and 200 lbs, so a fat fuck in my own league, but not overly obese like the 400 - 500 pound people trying to diet. be honest here, if i'm active most of the week except for weekends, keep my calorie intake low, will it take that long to lose 30 - 50 lbs?

i mean I know it will take a bit because ive spent time eating myself into this situation, but I don't feel like it should take a year to drop 40 pounds. then again, I could just be being retarded.

>will it take that long to lose 30 - 50 lbs?
It depends on how low you cut and your tdee. If you want to go fast, and do it safely, look up PSMF (protein sparing modified fast). Lyle Mcdonald wrote the book on it.

You can actually calculate how fast you'll lose weight. On a 500 cal deficit you'll lose 30-50 lbs in...well 30-50 weeks. 1 lb a week. a 1000 cal deficit you'll lose it in half that time. 15-25 weeks. and so on. It isn't exactly 1 to 1, especially when you get low, and have been on the deep deficit for awhile but it's a good rule of thumb.

If you're male and 20, your TDEE would be ~2400, and if female it'd be ~2000. Per scoobie's calculator.

For fuck sake i don't wanna look like this anymore.
I tried cutting under 1800cal but i'm still at 178lbs, i think i need to lose at least another 18lbs before i stop looking like shit.
>No matter what i'll never get rid of the gyne

I think i'm having too much carbs too, fml.

Also is there any difference between myfitnesspal and mynetdiary?

How do you eat negative calories, user, just celery?

>losertown calculations are retarded
Considering many plebbit users use MFP and my MFP calculations sync up with losertown I'm gonna say this is bogus. Maybe more of a YMMV situation since what it calculates is a guesstimate to begin with?
>Realistic goal is 6 pounds a month
On average people will lose 1-2 pounds a week depending on their activity level and deficit. Thus the most realistic goal to aim for is actually 8 pounds a month. Considering everyone's different you can lose between 0-10 pounds a month, more if you just started (10-20 pounds of water weight in the first two weeks. Was 20 for me, about 10 on average) People who fast may lose more while people who build more muscle than others while they lose might lose less weight but still lose fat. Check the scale once a month+measurements for best results (Checking just weight can be demotifying for some)
>800 calories daily
The least you can eat safely is 1000 calories unless you're a midget. You're a retard. If you think "even LESS calories = faster loss" you're semi-wrong and let me tell you why it's dumb
>Google it because i'm sick of telling people i'm not retarded about this, lots of reputable sites tell you this: Eating too little, especially while exercising, can cause some people to lose weight more slowly. Will you eventually lose again? Yeah, but it'll be a few months of frustration and feeling stupid. Just eat a proper deficit. If you don't know the answer to your questions you don't know enough to decide you know more than science.
>Are you retarded or plebbit?
Both.
What subreddit did you go to anyway? Not all of them are made equal and any retard can reply to you, you should average out the responses you get and research you do on any site really (So if 3 people say Yes and 1 says No, who do you think is probably right?

dont lose hope my dudes. i was 280 10 months ago

Samefagging to give you extra advice cause I ran out of room
Other reasons 800 calories is dumb (i'm stoned and only put one lmfao. Fucking retarded.)
>Less chance of loose skin if you lose weight too quickly (Not 100% but you're pretty much guaranteed it if you're over 200 pounds and drop it too quick. Lifting helps too+hydration)
>You can't live off the diet.
Do you think you can live off 800 calories every single day of your life? Good luck on every holiday ever.
>You pay for cheat days/accidental binge days more than normal people
This one I don't have a source check for but I remember reading this once in a way that made a lot of sense. Someone point out if i'm retarded and misremembering something here but somehow it seems to make sense to me right now I just can't fucking explain why, so maybe i'm just stupid.
>If you're exercising while cutting (Which you SHOULD be you lazy sack of shit. Lifts AND cardio) you're "earning back" calories meaning you're only eating 800 calories while burning more on top of that, not just at rest but at your workout. You should eat back a small amount of what you burn off in a workout (Someone told me like 20% but i'm shit at numbers and just try to keep 300 calories under the already defeceit goal myself. Has worked so far. I have dyscalculia so i'm literally a retard when it comes to numbers. Writing down numbers wrong for 21 years before i learned i had it meant I didn't really learn beyond basic ass math (Which normally i don't need day-to-day so it's whatever).
If i'm a retard about my own calculations lemme know cause it's plausible.

Two of my pieces of advice, average out with anyone else who replies, but everything else i'm positive and confident in.

But again, do you really think you know enough about this to be confident you can debate what's accepted as scientific fact on Veeky Forums?

I'm around 70 lbs over weight and I'm 5'3. I have been eating 1200 calories for the past week with not many problems but I keep reading everywhere that this isn't sustainable and is in fact unhealthy.

I want to lose as much weight as possible in the next several months. I don't know how losing 0.5 lbs a week and staying obese longer is going to help me in the long run. Is it really that terrible to be at 1200? Is eating below BMR that bad for you? I'd rather lose weight the "unhealthy" way than be at an unhealthy weight.

i'm 5'6, so im practically a fucking midget. I found it was sustainable last time I dieted.

what do you suggest I do for dieting?

Damn user! FUCK yeah! You go dude that's awesome progress!

I'm gonna post some more of my lady before/afters, if anyone else has some males share em cause i only saved ladies (I mean looking at a guy doesn't do shit for me lol)

But seriously guys, we CAN make it. Let this AWESOME user be proof. I am so damn proud of you dude. I want to go to the gym now even though it's easter
>that awesome fucking feel when your gym is 24/hour because it's locked by keypad rather than needing a shitty receptionist
>Idk if this is common but it's my first like this and it's been a motivation saver
>100% alone in a public gym is just as good as having your own gym
>allowed to use the stereo too as long as I turn it back when I'm done, first come, first serve too.

Ate really clean yesterday. Felt good. Now I just need to keep this up for the next 6 months.

It depends on a lot of factors, user like your height, and gender.

I started at 241 and am currently 218, but when I was 190 my suggested calorie intake was 1200.

>5'1
>femanon

So if you're a femanon or a manlet this is probably more normal than you think.

Can any anons weigh-in (HA) on this one for me since I don't really know what's specific to males in regards to calorie amounts other than it's usually more than 1200 but not always?

The other questions i'm not positive on.

I'm 5'1 so no, you are nowhere near being a fucking midget you retard.
>tfw i'm lying to myself and my license says i'm 5'0
Follow what MFP says if you don't trust losertown for how much you should be eating and eat around that range instead.

If I restrict myself to 1300 calories a day, will I end up losing water weight at the end of the first week? I know this sounds retarded as shit, but this happens with the start of every cut / restricting diet, ye?

you will make it user, im 5'6" and am down to 170 from 200, took 4 months due to my shit diet but has got a lot better. im currently on 1500 per day and eat mainly lean meat and veggies or oats. have made massive progress that ive gone down from a size 36 waist to a 33 and gone from xl tee's to L. took 5 years to mess up that bad but its a work in progress. the one thing that has kept me losing weight is the ass load of walking i do and ive recently began to gym. im not going to lie it is hard but it is worth it...

I can't even move my arms, getting dressed was a challenge

Just remember the good feeling user.

My trick when I feel temptation is to enter it onto MFP before I even go make it/get it/whatever
If it doesn't conflict with the rest of my meals (Planning ahead or even prepping ahead is a lifesaver imo) then I'll eat it, if it puts me over or too close to over (i like to stay lower than what it suggests personally) then I usually lose interest, make the portion smaller if it's an issue of that, or just save it for the next day where I can plan in advanced for it, and by then I sometimes don't care anymore either.

In the latter case, sometimes looking forward to it makes it easier to hold off, too.

Learning to cook healthier versions of your favourite meals will help too.

Like one of my comfort foods is burgers so instead of a normal burger I make them on wraps now (i'm lactose intolerant so the cheese has never been a high-calorie issue too), with less ketchup than I used to, and avocado instead of mayo.

Good luck user.

Regardless of what the number is, as long as it's a defecit you should lose water weight the first week, maybe two weeks (For me i lost for two before it evened out).

How big are you user?

wow, holy fuck man, you're basically in the same boat as me weight / height wise. I'm starting tomorrow, motivated af and I hope to see the same progress you have.

side question, have you seen any facial / stomach differences, i.e. visual differences in those 30 lbs?

The longer I go without cheating the easier it is to stick with my deficit. Less than 8lbs until my goal weight now.

I'm attempting my first 36-hour fast today. I went so overboard yesterday that just eating less today wouldn't make up for it. I've already lost about 20lbs through normal diet and exercise but I'm getting frustrated. Wish me luck

So you are 5'1 and you were eating 1200 at 190?
I'm 5'3 and 190 and I'm female. Every TDEE calculator has me around 1800-2000 calories to maintain. I'm at a 750 calorie deficit which isn't much higher than the 500 people usually suggest. I just want to lose faster.

How do you make time not seem like it's going by forever? Maybe it's just a sustainable diet thing where because you don't feel hungry you don't think about it and just carry on normally..?

prior to the loss skinny jeans were off the table completely now i can wear em, just dont like how they fit yet so i may check again when i hit 160ish. legs got thin first then shoulders and gut, still have man boobs but now they are smaller so i figure at around 150 they go away completely. also lost face fat so now i look nice in photos which is a plus. i look at myself daily so i cant tell when i look but i realize it when i put clothes on and girls are easier to pull but nobody got time for that in engineering...

Holy shit, nice man!

what would you have changed in your diet if you could go back to get rid of that early delay?

Find filling foods that you'll look forward to every day. I typically end my day with a bowl of Greek yogurt with a tablespoon of cocoa powder and a banana. If I eat something that doesn't mesh with my diet for that day I abstain from that meal and almost always miss it.

1200 is fine at 5'3
I'm 5'3 and eating 1200 kept me around 130 lbs. You have to exercise quite a bit to need more than that.

live in latin america, soda is litteraly part of the culture. moved to taiwan tea with all things, i cut sugar out and felt better. we drank 1-2 liters of soda a day which was an asston of sugar. also i have 2 protein shakes daily so i keep most of my muscle mass which has helped with not looking too skinny or wierd with clothes on. you can make it user. if u want me to walk through my meals i can so u can try it out for yourself...

How do you pee?
How do you wipe your ass?
What does your wifes snatch look like?
Can you reach your penis?
Who cleans your home?
Do you have pets?
Do you have kids?

Can someone post a citation on the loose skin thing?

I always see people posting like its gossip that if you loss weight too quickly you'll have loose skin. From my experience you'll always have loose skin regardless of speed of weight loss. The difference is if you do it slowly the skin will elasticate with weight loss at similar speed while if you lose weight fast the skin will have to catch up.

YMMV due to genetics and shit

*Gospel

That would be fairly cool, I mean, I have nowhere to start. I know some Keto recipes I could use and find healthy snacks so I don't actually go into ketosis.

I've tried to find a cite for the "lose weight too quickly get loose skin" meme. Can't find anything. If you're going to get loose skin, you're going to get it. Try to get lean and empty the skin of fat and it'll have a better time receding.

That's what I thought. I'm mostly sedentary because exercising makes me hungry and I usually overeat.

I've heard that your metabolism can get shot and prevent you from losing weight if you eat too less though, did you ever have that problem?

Spaghetti squash is really good. Solid substitute for spaghetti.

nice average , you fucking nazi

while im not on keto my diet is basically cut out all calorie dense processed foods. during weekdays breakfast is protein poweder with ether milk or coffie and milk only. lunch is 2-4 cups of veggitables (letuce, bell peppers, carrots, baby corns, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and 120g cooked chicken breast * cooked in various ways.) i would add a mixture of lime juice water and some olive oil with spices for flavor. only salt is used to cook the chicken. dinner is protein poweder with 70-100g oats. that is it basically.
i do dring milk tea 1-2 times a day no sugar. sometimes i swap milk with almond milk from time to time.

pre workouts i normally eat something small ~250 calories 1-1.5 hours prior and lift while not feeling sick. it does kill calories burned but i lift to build muscle so clothes fit better.

I think that we can be sure that at least your initial size is a very strong determinant of getting loose skin or not. People who shrink from >400lbs always get loose skin. From >300lbs, pretty likely. >200lbs, probably not.

have any of you fatties tried intermittent fasting?

it was kind of hard for the first few days, but in like 2 months I lost 10 kgs (from 120 to 110 kgs) while still making slight gains in the gym, I also seemed to magically stop craving sugary shit, I completely stopped being sluggish in the morning and I just have more energy in general.

why isn't everyone on this? it's easy as shit, literally the only thing you need to do is not eat anything before noon and after 7-8

>Learn this ONE WEIRD TIP to stave of your cravings

Just do productive shit, clean your house, do some diy, organise a bookshelf. Makes you forget about food completely

Someone gauge my diet.

6'
269lbs in workout clothes

I had my hernia repaired on November 21st, 2016. Started working out February 21st, 2017. That means in 5 days I'll have been in the gym two months.

From January 1st through February 14th, I ate one meal a day, typically 2000-2500 calories. This got me ready for Keto, which I ended up not using. I went from 299.9lbs (I was not going to see 300lbs on the scale) to 288. I've now dropped to 269 and change. I've lost 2.25" on my belt (a hole every 0.75", 3 holes). My goal is simply to be massive, even if I'm not strong for that kind of muscular girth. Hypertrophy. Women have randomly commented that I look broader and my back looks far more muscular. I have genetically massive calves, and for the first time I've noticed structure in my quads and my hamstrings.

I don't give a shit how much I weigh. Not one bit. I just want to look great naked, and I don't yet. But, I do look a million times better than how I did 7 weeks ago.

I am debating on doing an HST cycle after my second month in the gym end, next week, in order to purposefully ready my muscles for further growth. I'll post my workout routine next.

>going to relative's for easter dinner
>no way to weigh anything
I'm not going to overeat or anything, just want to measure my shit reeee

Day 1
Squats 5 sets of 8-10 reps
Glute Bridge 5x10
Calf Raises 5x15
Leg Press or Quad Extension 5x15
Hamstring Curl 5x15
Traps 5x10
Crunches 5x20
Obliques 5x10

Day 2
Deadlift 5x8 or 10
Calf Raise 3x15
Hamstring Curls 3x12
Lat Pulldowns 8x15 (various configs)
Rows 6x12
Bent over rows 5x15
Face pulls 5x10
Straight Arm Pull Downs 6x15
Reverse Curls 5x15
Preacher/Concentration Curls 5x15
Hyperextensions 3x25

Day 3
Calf Raise 3x15
Hamstring Curl 3x12
Bench Press 5x15
Incline Press 5x15 (varying incline)
Overhead Press 5x12
Flies 6x15
Lateral Shoulder Raise 5x15
Front Shoulder Raise 5x15
Rear Delt Flies 5x15
Dips 5x12
Tricep Extensions 4x20

Bro, when you eat 7x a day, you don't get cravings.

confess your Easter cheat meal(s), user

>After losing like 45lbs it seems I'm stalling at 300lbs
Fuck me. I need to figure out why I'm not still losing weight. My calories seem to be on point and I'm doing cardio 3 times a week along with lifting weights 3 times a week. Would it be normal to stall for a bit or should I still be losing?

there was an easter hunt for kids up in the hills near my house yesterday
took my dog up today and found a load of leftover eggs kids never found, debating whether or not to eat them

I lost 3lbs over 30 days, b/c muscle. How many inches/centimeters have you lost/gained and where?

in the last three days I've drunk over 30 beers and I'm eating an easter egg right now
thank god liquor stores are closed today and I'm all out of beer

Having turkey loaf, thin sliced ham, homemade mashed potatoes (gold yukon) and some deviled eggs

There's a lemon cake in the oven right now I'm making

I'm not really sure about inches but I lost a lot of weight from my back and stomach. I went from like a tight 44 to a decently loose 40/tight 38.

forgot to post mine, its only the morning so i've done well so far. had a good amount of water, some black coffee, and a protein shake. family made french toast but i was able to resist, but the real challenge will be later today. my extended family goes all out: fried turkey, Easter ham, mashed potatoes, pasta dishes, multiple pies, etc. pray for me brothers

Going to have dinner and beers with friends.
Sue me

There are no cheat meals
I have molded my autism into not liking shit foods

user, im Dr. Now.

Stalling a bit is normal, keep going. Make changes after two weeks without losing weight or belly-circumference.

you reach a new fucking low when you sneak on a Easter egg field and steal eggs. go to hell, asshole.

maybe some kids could of walked by there later and found them, and it would of been sorta special for them, but instead your lard ass has to go claim the eggs for yourself

daily reminder to eat for the TDEE you want, not the TDEE you have

nothing. im on a water fast right now, gonna try 28 day's my nigga. once i quit the fast, i will slowly start leaning myself back on food, i dont wanna gain the shit all back

we me luck or death

I wan't to be a little girl user. What do I eat to be that?

Dicks

no, how much tdees?

I'm being serious here - I've been watching 600lb Life show to get me motivated to stay on my diet, but those fatties seem to have it good besides for the health problems. They all have apartments, tons of food, and they literally sit in one place all day. Meanwhile I'm working 2 retail jobs and I can't afford all my healthy stuff most of the time thanks to living in a food desert where all the markets that sell healthy stuff are ridiculously over-priced.

Some days I just want to give up and gain 500 pounds and live off Uncle Sam until I die in my sleep.

Sick of being really fat but no self-control or motivation to cook for myself. Managed to lose weight last summer but have probably put it all back and then some.

can we get a fat wojack of this pls?

540lbs is Boogie class. Still ambulatory, but like Boogie - fat fuck.

I don't fucking cheat anymore. 2000 kcal a day, every day. Coming up on 1 year doing this.