Happy Easter Veeky Forums

Happy Easter Veeky Forums

You too user, although i have already strayed from my diet to eat chocolate...

:)

Checking these friendly digits.

i wish we celebrated easter in america

God bless you.

Happy Easter user

Love you Veeky Forums Have a good Easter!

Deus Vult

Happy easter friend :)

Happy easter fags.

How about we start ONLY talking about fitness instead of celebrating made up things. I'm muslim and do I force my religion on you? No? Then stop doing it to me

Not Veeky Forums related

Fuck off you religious faggot

Tfw working 12 hour shift on Easter and won't be able to cheat like a motherfucker today

>Implying mudslimes are not suicide bombing people and making war daily because of religious differences

just ate 1kg chocolate bunny

>/pol/ derailing yet another thread

This board would improve by far when mods would be here at least once per year to delete fitness unrelated threads.

I'm not saying we should have unrelated threads, I'm just saying that user shouldn't be a hypocrite.

Cry me a river Achmed. Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ didn't die and rise again for you to bitch about your imagined persecution on a Bosnian apologetics chatroom.

Nobody is """forcing""" you Muhammad. You literally decided to click on this thread. You're just jealous because your religion is the epitome of degeneracy and nobody with a sane mind likes it. Go fuck yourself.

Anyone lifting for Jesus and his sacrifice today?

i've already eaten a pack of peeps and 3 kinder eggs

Fuck off ahmed. Go rape a goat you subhuman piece of shit. Veeky Forums is a Christian board.

>tfw I work at one of maybe four businesses in my town that ISNT closed on Easter

FUCKING kike-run businesses

Turns out everyone who showed to our dinner baked some awesome cake and shit. I love homemade desserts so much, muh family knows how to bake some god tier stuff. Cant wait.

Don't like it? Then leave, faggot. And go blow up some f your shitty friends too

At church right now listening to the band warm up for the day. I go to church every week despite not actually having faith, i just think the ethical efforts to be good people is worth supporting. Plus the cute conservative females is a plus. He was resurrected today anons praise him!

if you refer to the current year as '2017' you've already consented to having christian practices forced on you

Sadly all gyms are closed today. Still, I've eaten a lot of meat so far

H-Happy Easter anons! I hope you're not like me and are not alone on this day.

>tfw closed gym

kike detected

>

what's with all these newfags lately

Good backpedal, Ahmed. IEDs have trained you well

Cuck

Fuck off nigger.

You too thanks. God bless. You getting ready for September 23rd?

That's the bait. Yes.

kys