Massive...

>Massive, broad shoulders are indicated by a scapular breadth that is about 8% larger than their modern human contemporaries. (Neanderthals and anatomically modern humans did live side by side for several millennia.)
>Muscle attachments for the pecs were enormous, up to twice the size of today’s average.
>Neanderthals had shorter, wider humeri (upper arms), which combined with the shoulders, suggests substantial rotator cuff muscularity. And, get this; the bones in their forearms were actually bowed from muscles that must have powered a grip that could crush stone.
>All of this upper body musculature was anchored on a solid foundation of massive quads that specialized in explosive power and side-to-side movement.
>"This would have made Neanderthal fingers and thumbs upwards of twice the strength of modern humans" Lumely-Woodyear 1973
>"Thus Neanderthals were probably better at throwing (Debenath and Tournepiche 1992) than their modern contemporaries"

Why even bother lifting when you will NEVER be a neanderthal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ELavgk1_9L4
phys.org/news/2016-03-world-neanderthal-denisovan-ancestry-modern.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"A female Neanderthal would win an arm-wrestling contest against one of today's best male champion contestants:"

youtube.com/watch?v=ELavgk1_9L4

>tfw will never have a THICC neanderthal gf

sounds like neanderthals would have been great olympic lifters or powerlifters

And they literally got outcompeted into extension by those >superior speed, agility and dexterity faggots.

How the fuck did we manage to genocide them?

Europeans have up to 4% Neanderthal genetics.

I wonder if that's why most strongmen come from there.

They were like niggers except dumber.

And yet they are extinct. Agility, speed, flexibiliy and just enough muslce mass is the way to go in evolutionary sense.

but im white

we out fucked them

Crossbreeding with neanderthals is why we're not niggers.

they were smarter, and more autistic

it's the reason why nowadays asians and caucasians have the highest IQ by far, more neanderthal admixture

I miss them, lads.

some day someone will be making threads like this about white people

>they needed more calories to survive
>their sex drive wasn't high enough

they were much more advanced than the humans who existed at the time. their extinction wasn't so much due to lack of intelligence but that their bodies were significantly less efficient than ours. they required 6000 calories a day for example.

>tfw no red deer cave dweller gf

Literally the opposite
They were stronger, and smarter, we were the dumb niggers who bred like rabbits.

imagine how advanced we would be if we had neanderthal brains

eugenics is the only answer isnt it?

This is bullshit. Armwrestling is as much about technique as it is about strength. Trained guy would easily overpower twice the strong untrained one.
and trained heavy armwrestler would weigh about 120kg. Are you saying, that female neanderthal would be twice as strong as 120kg, fairly lean, modern man?

is the story repeating itself? Are whites the neanderthals of modern times?

Europeans and Asians have part Neanderthal DNA so there's that
It's only like 2%, but keep in mind a human and a monkey has 95% similar DNA.

Unfortunately looks like it
Doesn't help that it's the smart ones especially who are having the least kids

> Are you saying, that female neanderthal would be twice as strong as 120kg, fairly lean, modern man?

Yea thats not saying much.

>ME CARRY WATER LONG WAY
>LIFT OVER HEAD LIKE THIS
>BABY ON BACK, ME WALK HOME
>BUILD HOUSE WHEN MAN OUT HUNT

Depigmented Africans outbred them, overwhelmed them numerically and assimilated them

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Neanderthals have the biggest heads?

You're right, he's wrong

>tfw he looks like me if I dont shave
Who else Neanderthal DNA here?

>Tfw Neaderathal-chad eats pizza all day and doesn't get fat
>You eat one berry and blow up

If societies were built on raw strength, bears or 'rillas would be the dominant species.

Jesus thats like my ideal woman.

dumb, fat and hairy?

>dumb
Literally smarter than you

They weren't smarter
They had about the same level of brain function but it went towards controlling those impressive bodies
Their visual and sensorary processing was much better than ours but they lacked much of our complex reasoning and social abilities
They had little language for example

It's just some feminist propaganda. And even if it was true, since it's different species you might as well say that female gorilla would win. It makes as much sense

Are you retarded? How is that feminist propaganda?
He said nothing about human females whatsoever.

They went extinct because of autism, having less children and interbreeding. Makes you think of a certain race that has 5% neanderthal in their genes doesn't it?

You forgot to mention they were manlets.

Homo sapiens had more advanced technology and social network. Neanderthals were literally dumb niggers who were forced to only eat meat like mammoth and drag it for 20 miles to feed their families. Then die in their 20-30s.

Its like going backwards. Instead of mirin our gains they'll mire the fact that we knew how to build something taller than one story without it collapsing and killing everyone in the vicinity.

The only archeological evidence for the existence of Neanderthals is a bunch of deformed human skeletons mistakenly identified as a whole different species.

neanderthals didn't expand in territory like humans did, this was their downfall

It's not the reason we're smarter you dumb fuck.

They had little language because their throat was different. Their larynx was situated lower than ours. Because of that, they wouldn't choke on food, while we still can choke on food easily.
But because of that, they had limited vocal abilities compared to our own.

Nothing like a thick, big tittied, stout woman.

Citation needed

Well modern women are well underway in two of those categories so Neanderthal women are starting to sounds pretty normal to me.

>literally built like that
>most if not all of those things apply to me

I should take one of those gene tests.

This, there was no real extinction event, we just survived better through the ice age and bred them into humans.

>dating a feminist

brehs

Neandertals also had 2-3x thicker bones, massive skulls and needed 4-5k calories to live per day, and while standing on average 4 inches shorter than modern humans at 5'5-5'6.

They evolved to hunt and had better visual processing than humans but were absolute shit-tier when it comes to general tasks like running distances/having mobility/finding other ways to find food.

tldr git good at one thing and get fucked at everything else

They also substituted the frontal lobe development (abstract reasoning) for greater visuo-spacial abilities
They matured a lot quicker than us because they had less to learn as children and relied more on their impressive physiology

not that guy, but their bones can sustain damages that would shatter ours, ie can probably walk off falling 2 stories. they had massive skeletons, you'd see it if you ever had replicas to compare.

one of them squeezing our hand might be enough to shatter it imo.

t. anthropology student

kek

Asians have more than europeans do
phys.org/news/2016-03-world-neanderthal-denisovan-ancestry-modern.html

I legitimately can't tell if you're talking about Jews, Japanese, or white people.

Yeah Asians are superior in everything but looks, charisma and strength
T. Whitey

Some we bred, others we killed until eventually they were more us than themselves.

Unga eats BERRIES and FUCKS Bunga while you spend MANY sun fall and moon rise hunting MAMMOTH and TRACKING ANIMALS. Bunga see you and think "Gross ape man no get snu snu". Remember, it's all about genetically determined FOREHEAD, scapular BREADTH, and rotator cuff MASCULARITY. Might as well throw self in volcano now.

they had some small dicks though, that's why the women got SAPIEN'D

You're fairly bad student if you think more mass helps you when you fall from high ground. Imagine an elephant falling from 2 stories. Or even a silverback. Human walking it out is way more likely.

More mass doesn't but a thicker skeleton would

Kek

berrypicker as fuck

fucking kek

Fuck off christfag.

gorilla has a thicker skeleton too. And it would splatter like a ripe pear if it had fallen from 2 stories on concrete. Human - not necessary.

Did they even bother to make comparisons to modern humans with physical lifestyles like weight lifters or soldiers, or did they just grab some random schmuck from the lab and compare his skinnyfat body to these things?

kek

need someone to shop chloe on this asap

Hey that kind of sounds like me, OP.

I'm norhern european too so I'm more than likely to have neanderthal in me.

>Why even bother lifting when you will NEVER be a neanderthal?
Rich Piana is Neanderthal mode

it's not feminist propaganda you fucking autist, believe it or not some things are stronger than humans

it was more about aggressiveness and socializations that humans had, not any particular physical trait.

would definitely not want to fight one without a weapon. Low center of gravity, high weight, and immense strength mean most humans would be fucked in a ground game.

Today's average sized pec is nonexistent so thats all you really need to know

>And yet they are extinct
They're extinct 'cause they want for quality instead of quantity. We fucked like rabbits on the otherhand. On Earth 2 Neanderthals are the making plans to become the orcs of space

Umm no sweetie, the Egyptians, romans, Greeks, British, and first Americans were all black. The idea that white people were anything more than side characters who stole the accomplishment of great black leaders is a disgusting lie our idiot grandparents believed.

>Crossbreeding with neanderthals is why we're not niggers.
>Cross breeding

you're still a nigger

>LOL DEY WAS SMARTER AND STRONGER IN EVERY WAY

white revisionism

>tfw you will never bring home a strong muscled Neanderthal girl just to piss off your conservative parents, then take her home where she pounds your pelvis to dust and the legs of your bed to splinters

Why did we have to kill them all like the fucking insane savages we are.

Kek

All will be replaced soon

But Caucasoid Europeans are Neanderthals, you Jew. We have more of their DNA than sapiens.

BREH

>tfw top precentage of neanderthal dna

They didn't reproduce as much, and basically got bred into our dna, and we evolved as one to some degree.

>SarahSilvermanshowering.jpg

Dat's some paranormal activity shit

My uncle just got one of those genetic tests done and apparently he has 238 Neanderthal "markers" or whatever they are identified. I'm probably using the wrong terms, but I guess our lineage is in the 98th percentile for likeness to them.

So clearly someone at some point thought "I'd put my dick in that" and followed through. I wonder what the tribe thought, bringing a different species back to the cave.

That's a very unattractive body Jesus Christ

>when will they learn

Dunno why but I lost my shit reading this

>what are diseases

THICC
H
I
C
C

Because homo sapiens lifted at the library

The Neanderthal mitochondria didn't survive, it's a pretty safe bet that H. sapiens neanderthalis interbreeding with H sapiens sapiens consisted of male Neanderthals mating with H. sapiens sapiens females.

See
Your Neanderthal ancestors are almost certainly men who were adopted into the families of H. sapiens sapiens tribes who were looking for megafauna hunting experts.