What species would you want to be dominant on Earth if us homos weren't around?

What species would you want to be dominant on Earth if us homos weren't around?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZU_2CzHnbdg
youtu.be/XZ4hZx6K85Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simulacra_and_Simulation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Society_of_the_Spectacle
vimeo.com/129609470
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

doggos

Dodos

Dolans.

ants

Neanderthal,strong build, reasonably intelligent, social beings. Hell,we still carry their DNA in us today

The other homos

Dolphins. I think they could be too if they had hands and opposable thumbs.

Stars

>homos

Someone always has to bring up the fag shit

say the other half

Based doggos

That must be one cold planet otherwise those doggos would overheat to death in all that clothing combined with fur and a planet that fucking cold would never even evolve something like reptiles either so those doggos are impossible. Remember stupid faggot we wear clothes because our skin is exposed and we can sweat meaning we can freeze easy but take a while to overheat. Most regions of this rock are not cold as fuck so we can travel mostly anywhere with our bear skin but once you reach like Ukrainian latitude faggot you better invent clothing or freeze to death.

plebeians

Dogs are categorically better than cats, only Lovecraft worshipping autists like this faggot and women like cats more

i give the world to the cows. may they forever moo in peace

There wouldn't be dogs if humans weren't around though, just wolves

It's fantasy, it's about the aesthetic and story rather than making literal sense

Chill

What if dogs are our heirs after we go extinct?

Now that's what I call autism

That weird little hobbit species that we exterminated 20,000 years ago.

hedgehogs

homo floresiensis

BEAR

Kittys

Orcas, probably
70% is pretty good.

Emus

It’s been awhile you old bastard

>not choosing the superior Octopus
faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=ZU_2CzHnbdg

t. toxoplasmosis gondii

Brain parasites are part of my system, I am my my system, brain parasites make me love cats, brain parasites and loving cats are both parts of me. I'm not being controled anymore than you are controled by adrenalin, serotonin, oxytocin, etc, our behaviors are equally free/determined by biology, wether you carry the same brain parasites as me or not.

this desu cats fucking stick

This. Ants are arguably the dominant species now.

Russians

Once these guys managed to adapt to even limited excursions onto land, the world would change forever

Other primates maybe, if they had evolved hedas

Imagine smart little monkeys wearing clothes and building tree houses

>bear skin

Monkes

heterosexuals

>Humans
>Dominant species

Humans have become enslaved by memes: information that is replicated from mind to mind. We're enslaved by our own creations.

Don't worry, I'm sure your memes are the "good" ones. :^)

octopus is impressive but they are solitary animals
youtu.be/XZ4hZx6K85Y
Dolphins create complex societies with social cues in their interactions AND show insight learning. Not to mention, their neuronal brain mass(not glial cells or support cells) is second to ours.

I'm not being controlled by my system. My system is equally part of free loving cats determined by brain parasites my my system. Wether you carry the same cat serotonin are parts by biology of parasite anymore etc. I'm not being controlled. I am my brain parasites as me or not, anymore than you are controlled by toxoxytocin gonii. I am not being controlled by brain parasites.

Sauce.

>I'm not being controlled by my system.

"You" are not your thoughts, you are your self-awareness, your metacognition, your thoughts about your thoughts. Self-awareness allows us to check for error, it is our cognitive immune system. Your "brain parasites" are actually mind viruses, memes have evolved ways to subvert our cognitive immune systems / self-awareness to compel us to reproduce them into other minds. In short, the whole of humanity has come under the rule of an ecosystem of mental parasites that while competing individually cooperate for mutual benefit to maintain the system of memetic slavery over humanity. We are ruled by information, but it doesn't have to be the way. The natural order is that all mental creations should serve the consciously selected will of their creators. We are in an utter inversion of this order, we live in a simulated world where imagery has replaced the actual at every social point.

If you're interested in learning about how society works, it's time to look into postmodern philosophy, as it provides the best description of the present. We are now a hyper-postmodern world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simulacra_and_Simulation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Society_of_the_Spectacle
vimeo.com/129609470

Dolphins should rule the world next. They are rapey and murderous like us. I mean they literally rape each other and gang up and murder each other. They would make wonderful human beings.

they were going to be slaves of cats tbqh

>we

Underrated

Probably heteros

Its what happens you evolve intelligence but dont live in an environment where amorality will kill you most smart creatures in the universe are probably evil.

possibly other primates but later than us
if not other primates, overtime dolphins if they decided to crawl onto land
but the only one I would really bet my money on would octopi
those fuckers already have hands, a complex communication system and are smarter than a ten year old