/CBT/ Current Body Thread

SummerShredz inc. What mode am I?

> 6'7" 235 lbs
> ULxPPLx
> - 200 kcal, down 15 lbs since January

Any areas in particular that are lacking? I've been focusing on chest and back heavily.

Also, does anybody know of good gyms in downtown Minneapolis? Moving there in about a month.

Fridge but no pecs mode

I would say traps and some stomach and ur good

5'8 85kg

cutting down to 78-79

I'd say lower pecs and lower abs/Adonis belt my dude

>6'7''
mirin height

Working on traps pretty heavily, hopefully abs come in a body fat decreases.

Pecs have always been my biggest issue but I will continue working on them.

Don't, I would trade 3" with one of you manlets in a heartbeat

5'11, 81kg. Cutting so I'm juicy for my holiday end of July

>tfw made it by other people's standards but not by my own
At least I finally hit 2pl8 squat

nice m8, fraud?

>fraud?
Lmao no, I'd be embarrassed if I roided to weigh 160lbs

flat depleted natty mode

Ehhh i posted this pic in another thread but whatever
6 months in. 6'3 tall, went from 174lbs to 200lbs and aiming for 210ish.

6'0 164

Only fags do legs

>At least I finally hit 2pl8 squat
hit 2pl8 squat in a month, feel bad. Meanwhile somebody is happy about that weight. Such is life....

How long have you been training to get to that?

Otter mode but bitches love otter mode.

Spooky skeleis plz leave. You guys are ready for halloween not the beach.

You are banned from spamming your pictures on this board until you fix your fucking hair.

It took me over two years...

I used to fuck around on legs but now I take them super seriously

But idk what to tell the barber :(

How is that otter mode?

Seems like the gym meme is to be a barrel chested guy who can't even run a mile sub 8min if at all. This is general fitness mode, though no legs in pic.

5'9 175~
285 bench
445 dead
365 squat

>2 pl8 squat
For how many reps? I'm 5'8 140lbs and don't look half as good, but I still hit 2 plates for 3 reps ATG yesterday.

175lbs 5'11" here
0.5/2/2/2 (5x5)
Yeah I know my lifts don't make any sense

>0.5pl8 OHP
>those delts

>2pl8 bench
>those pecs

damn boy i would love to suck that dick

5'7", 158lbs
Eternal cut feels fucking bad man
17% BF, probably going to continue cut to around 150-153lbs

225 bench
305 squat

6'2" 195lbs

used to be 300lbs

squat 290lb's

bench 185lb's

dl 315lbs

OHP 135lbs

still look like shit. I guess I still have like 20Lbs I need to lose.

BF% estimation?

You have too much excess skin and not enough muscle to make a proper estimate

Dont be afraid to start gaining mass, keep up the hard work

Fuck it, it looks good. Keep doing what youre doing if aesthetics is what you want.

So you think I should eat at a slight surplus now?

I've been eating at a slight deficit (around 200-300 calories) for the past month and actually noticed muscle gains. I used to eat at a deficit of 1000+

also thanks mang.

I'm 5'7 and got to 148lbs and still wasn't happy with it but was so fucking done with cutting. (I was intermittent fasting for the last few lbs)

Just a heads up that you might wanna plan for 145

routine?
mrn

A slight surplus, with a large composition of protein and complex carbs
I can see your ribs and a severe lack of definition in your arms, meaning you are probably at a fairly decent BF% but your loose skin is obscuring it
As long as your lifting hard and eating properly, those calories won't turn into excess fat. It will help tighten that skin as well, and give you a better idea of your physique, and if you will need surgery for loose skin. Yea I'd start lifting hharder and eat more.

Fuck man. I wrestled at 132 when I was 18 (25 now) and My best look was probably 142, I just hate the idea of being that light, but you're probably right. I'm doing intermittent fasting right now and did Keto did get down from my heaviest in November (fucking 174 like a dumbass)

IMF has been a real blessing though.

What mode am i /fit?

5'9 185 lbs

I don't even work legs that hard, I don't know how I weight this much with my BF%

Been lifting for three months - 250 to 222 pounds.

I haven't changed my diet at all.

BP 185 to 245 (3 sets of 8)
SQ 205 to 275 (3 sets of 8) I always run before squats though
DL 225 to 405 (1 set of 5)
OHP 95 to 135

Are cuts real? Do I have gyno? Are BCAAs a meme? Is pre-workout worth taking?

183cm, 85kg, 2 years lifting
bf%?

mirin arms

routine?

Your BF is high, probably dont have gyno, but oyu have to cut alot more to find out

Are cuts real? Its just eating below TDEE while continuing lifting, Gains take a lil hit, but you look better. BCAAs are not a meme and necessary for IMF

15%

Sounds good, I'm currently eating around 200g protein, 70-90g fats and 2-300g carbs, I actually got down to 185 but looked like loose skin and bones, bulked up 10 pounds but started getting worried when clothes started getting tight again.

I guess I'll just add a couple of oatmeal bowls and see what happens.

Emperor cusco is back again

I guess I mean, when you 'cut' are you really just altering how you eat for that time period, or for life?

Everything I've read has said to pretty much beef up for a while before cutting - get an established base of muscle?

Recommendations on BCAA brands, or is it all the same?

routine?

You can drop that protein
I know a lot of guys say 1g=1lb, but it should really be 1g=1lb of lean mass, excess protein converts into glucose

A cut period just depends on your body type, if youre on sterons, what your goal is, etc

But ideally a cut has a set period. Yes, youre going to lose a bit of muscle, but as long as your stay in the gym 5-6 days a week and eat enough protein, youll look better being a skinnier and a little less thicc than fat and strong. And then you can bulk which is about the most fun thing in lifting if you ask me.

Calculate your TDEE and determine about how much fat you can lose per week. Stick to that goal, lose 20ish pounds, see you look and feel, decide if you want to get big yet.

Ideally you cut until around 15% BF and then bulk up. Comes with the territory of being fat, I know the pain. Having an established base of muscle isn't going to make that much of a difference if you have to eat at a sub for three months.

Hello there 6'0 brother.

6'0
205 Ibs

kek

Honestly I tried to drop it before, but I started getting more injuries, I feel like my body just needs a lot of protein. Plus I really like meat.

damn, i am impressed by errbodys bodies in this cbt. here is me, trying to lose weight purely for aesthetic reasons.

A A C H E N
A
C
H
E
N

Just stop eating bread.

Your bones fat and cartilage dont need protein bruh

But you do you

Height and weight?

You seriously don't think your hair looks like shit do you?

Do only fags do traps and shoulders as well

What mode is this?
>6'4
>218

Recovering Lanklet

Well I guess injuries was the wrong word, I just felt weaker.
But either way, I'll keep it in mind if I ever feel like I can't eat enough food.

Work your fucking chest and you'll be golden. Dips, dips and more dips.

okay! rn i have dropped down to 1 60cal bread slice with my morning eggs. should I just cut it 100% or is that ok?

I am 5'10 and typically like 152-154lbs
I need to buy a scale

standing picture? looking solid

Its not terrible if i tuck it in my hat :(

hahah, actually saving this picture

B E R L I N
E
R
L
I
N

6'5 228lbs

O 175
B 275
S 385
D 495

fuck cutting, having long arms and particularly my fat distribution

not same user but i think you should eat at maintenance/slight deficit for another 6 months, i dont think you should gain any fat right now.
if you keep your current level of fat or lower your skin will gradually tighten up

Thats a lil gay but I mean ig

thanks! I just really want 2 be more tight and weigh less if I can still be healthy. i feel like esp. In my arms i have a little fat that i want to replace w muscle. Any advice on diet and exercises that I can do at home on a yoga mat would be ideal.

haha that caption

Well you look like a faggot in that pic, so it shouldnt bother you

But you saved it so what does that make you nigger

5'7 160 lbs

Still a skinny-fat faggit but need to bulk to 175 lbs by the end of the summer or fall.

6'
185/260/385/475
Deployed, so continuing to bulk till like mid july
>inb4 clean your mirror, im not cleaning someone else's shit

nigga you are not skinnyfat. tf out of here.

Not even the user who saved it, thats how you know you look fucking ridiculous

Elaborate nigga

I guess you were fatter time ago? Strechmarks on belly.

My advice would be joining a gym. Srsly best way to get toned.

>go to barber
>short on the sides with a little more on the top please
>???
>profit

Did i made any progress between those 2 pics ?

6 months of training... I really need to fix my diet

Okay I get it goddam I'll fix the hair :^(

nooo, I was lying down on a shag rug and it must have pushed into my skin. i may join a gym though. I just feel like Ive hit a wall with regard to my bodys appearance so i either have to tweak my diet or exercise routine (which is almost 100% cardio) or both...

6'2 190 right now

Could you have picked a more ridiculous pose?

Not him but i think it's kind of cool

squats are always a good idea user

>Strechmarks on belly.
user, you haven't seen a girls body before....or a body at all have you?

dis a pretty good pose to emphasize quads tho I need to cut for them to be seen more

>cut more

Dude you're 6'2" 190lbs, how much skinnier are you planning on getting

its a harsh world out there for natties but will probs keep bulking till like 225 unless I get too fat

Not everyone only gets with fat disgusting chicks and single moms buddy, stretchmarks like those on the belly are rare in anyone who isn't either of those.

nigger have you ever lied down on a towel or a rugg? Do you not know how skin works? Do you have poor vision and haven't seen actual stretch marks or any human body?
The fuck.

Still waiting bby, doing my squats in the mean time.

new mandatory pose for next olympia plz

see if you look like that at 6'2" and 190, then I surely have to cut if I look like
at 6'2" 195
right?

height?

Nice vascularity !
Can you post your routine again ? I was thinking of doing it this summer

omg fellow Aachen bro u study at RWTH Aachen by any chance?

thing is you do have some more body fat and lower muscle mass. Myself I trained for 4 years and started at 6'1 135 which is turbo auswitch mode.
but If I were you I'd recomp or clean bulk while lifting heavy. You can always do minicuts along the way to maintain bodyfat in check